What happens if you use gasoline instead of engine coolant?

What happens if you use gasoline instead of engine coolant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uglcOZxNqis
youtube.com/watch?v=YWmughbUu2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you try?

It will be very painful

Being that gasoline is pretty volatile between states it would probably heat up enough to burst out of the coolant system's pressure safety valve

And then, depending on the temperature of your headers/exhaust manifolds, the vapors would probably ignite once it's bursted out of the valve

Well you're better of replacing coolant with gasoline rather than gasoline with coolant.

One will destroy your engine and the other will destroy your engine a little slower.

is that cooking oil?

My dad said it's all the same shit anyway

U U U U

gr8 b8 m8

Once knew a guy who used peanut oil in his engine because he thought that way, didn't make it 1/4 mile down the road before the engine seized.

Basically this --->

youtube.com/watch?v=uglcOZxNqis

Heh

You'll go even faster

>the vapors would probably ignite once it's bursted out of the valve
Not unless there's an open spark or the jet of vapor is directed directly onto a red hot manifold.

wtf...hes way over the line almost like he knows its going to happen and trying to get it in frame

>dude is riding in the middle of a two lane road hogging it

The fuck is this guy doing?

this youtube.com/watch?v=YWmughbUu2k

Driving a big rig. Most likely hauling a oversized load.

In my day we used to fill our cars with canola oil and use what's left to make dinner

This, it'll start vaporizing close to 200 degrees

No he isn't.

Even if you could, if a hose came off.

i wish i could get a monster kill that complete

imagine a single crash taking out an entire grade

the real question is why 30 kids were crunched togeather on a picnic blanket while outside

im pretty sure they should have been running around as opposed to sitting smashed sholder to sholder

If you kill 20+ kids you actually get off with a lighter sentance than if you killed/injured less than 10. I forget what the law is called but look it up. If your car veers into a crowd of kids your better off rolling it so you can get 10+

Shit looked like an IED. Military truck?

You're a big guy.