>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1honJ-Q34RgixdUdjufWHR9h5ivr2L741iksfipsvDyA/edit#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for racism

> Really like the Warden aesthetic
> Have WAY more fun playing Conq

Shit. What do?

3rd for THE LAW

>Vikangz

develop better taste
you'll like conq's aesthetics more then

afk glitch is fixed?

Can someone recommend me a streamer or a beginners guide on Shugoki?? He seems fun as fuck.

Your favorite ornament, user?

Stop playing 4v4 and start playing 2v2.

reminder:
Conq is a loose-canon cop partner to LB's grizzled by the book cop, regardless of conq's gender.

Warden is the starry eyed new recruit with a lot of talent

Peacekeeper is the series villian that always manages to avoid conclusive evidence of her involvement.

Post your favorite execution

>169475461
>romance show with FemConq as main character
>crush on LB
>discusses her romantic woes with Peacekeeper
>Warden and LB are bros, but Warden spends too much time "guarding" the captured Nobushi
add moe and we're ready for production.

docs.google.com/document/d/1honJ-Q34RgixdUdjufWHR9h5ivr2L741iksfipsvDyA/edit#

WIP Conqueror guide. Link to lewds brainstorming at the end of it, for those interested.

you already did that

>playing a lot of duels
>most of the good competent players just exchange compliments and move on
>most of the shitters who cant parry/GB/dodge/block and just use random abilities bitch and complain

I suppose they haven't reached a level of understanding of this game that lets them notice their own mistakes. Worst part is they always parrot whatever they heard from some popular streamer without even understanding what it means and what its implications are.

fucking kill me
meant to reply to this

>friend rage quits the game permanently

This game fucking tilts people.

Get out of my damn mountains right now you little shits

>Peacekeeper is the series villian that always manages to avoid conclusive evidence of her involvement.
Just make her the shifty-eyed informant that helps them out from time to time. For a price.

First off don't misjudge me, I'm not just running around stabbing people in the back because I'm hungry for wins, I just don't play the game like double-duel mode and have no problem running interference to help out my teammate, or just running away from the enemy if I'm on the ropes and need some help myself.

Also in multi-man fights you just have to be patient and not hasty like you would in a 1v1. Feinting and grabbing are just as effective here, but you have to be really careful of grabs because it's a big flashing light for his partner to come bail him out and get a free big hit on you.

There's a reason for that. Good players look at what they're fucking up on and improve upon it, maybe even ask the enemy for advice in countering a move that's really fucking them up. A bad player will blame everything except himself, and stagnate, convinced that there's something wrong with the game instead of with his own skill.

What is this dripping pokeball emblem I see everywhere?

Narutoes

it's some naruto shit

How does late game Conq gear look?

pretty much parry into light atack\grab
you can headbutt after a light attack
you can confirm back breaker off a wall bounce
you can do charged heavy if the opponent is on the ground

Wait, stop! If you theorycraft about the characters long enough, someone will write a fanfi-

Gimme a hug, man.

It can all be late game gear but, it boils down to a bunch of kettle helms and one helmet that's basically the starter helm but the lawbringers that equipped him made it so he can't see as a joke.

>that title
is there a single thing leddit crossposters can do right

so conq is scared of peacekeepers advances?Lawbringer has to be the one to satisfy her desires?

>back breaker off wall bounce
So that means I GB and smash them into a wall, and the proceed to do the back breaker thingy?

YOU OWE ME!

Lawbringer doesn't go anywhere near that sort of activity, lawbringer is a complete workaholic.

And peacekeeper doesn't show her sexually aggressive side to anyone but maleconq when they're alone and isolated.

Because she knows maleconq won't talk since he wants to keep up his macho image in front of the rest of the team.

why do bots do 200% damage with the same moves

>last alive in an elimination round
>enemy team is all still alive
>start fighting the first guy 1v1
>rest of their team watches
>kill him, try to get the execute
>one of his teammates throws me away
>start fighting him
>another teammate revives the guy I just killed
what THE FUCK

What's the fucking point in being "honorable" and fighting me 1v1 if you're just going to revive every time I kill someone? I would be far less angry if they had just ganged up on me.

Oh ok

WE

Typically people don't want to let you execute for the heal

yes
wont work if its too close though i think
you also might mess the input up

post emblems

>people are unironically trying to create fanficshit in this thread

NO

keep this general CLEAN

Because they do not possess the thing you have called 'jealousy.' Get rid of that and you too can do 200% damage.

>Lawbringer doesn't go anywhere near that sort of activity, lawbringer is a complete workaholic.
Stop spreading shit.
Lovebringer is just aint about that useless dirty shit, only pure lovemaking to the only one in the world for him.
And law bringing.

.Those disgusting braids

Apollyon is a fucking HAG

After Lewdkeeper got banned, we had to find other sources for potential lewd.

>pic
is that supposed to be an accomplishment or something?

That doesn't make any sense

kensei's "insert new spine" is pretty good too, it makes my back tingle

Look at the conq helmet in and that was what I was talking about in .

post salt

what about warden, is he the starry eyed new recruit or is he someone else?

Are femconq and conq completely different people or do they share some traits? are they both loose-cannon cops with a criminal history to lawbringer?

are heros and their femhero mirror have the same personality traits?

Actually no, that existence would be a nightmare, much like the guy who has micro-orgasms ~50 times a day

Was not intended to make sense

Decapitations executions are stupid, prove me wrong

Typically, those people go off the cliff next round.

kenseis one makes sense

orochis one pisses me off
you dont just slit someones throat and their head falls off

>Trying to ruin Lawbringer's aura of seriousness with silly shit like love
Stop.

>the most surefire, clean execution possible doesn't make sense

>tfw a warden repeatedly shoulderbashes you against a wall

t. guy without head

Lawbringer is a workaholic. That's a fact.

However, he is a workaholic because he tries to desperately forget the few romantic relationships he's been in, to which he committed his heart fully and was affectionately referred to as "lovebringer" for a time.

But then things went south like they always do and he is left alone, scarred and bitter.

And instead of going through the emotions like a normal human being, he opts to remain strong in the face of adversity and bring more justice to the lawless.

>stand in a doorway to a capture point as conq
>block everything tech everything
>guy eventually gets bored and runs off

orochis pisses me off because so many of the classes have chainmail or gorgets on that would ruin the edge of his shitty weebstick
t. serious sam kamikaze

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Warden and Nobushi is the best ship and you are all wrong

Say something you don't like about your main

I'll start: Kensei's executions aren't very interesting and his helmets are generally pretty dumb.

I would say the decap executions for the conq are stupid, the orochi decap where the body ends up on it's knees like it committed sudoku is cool.

Who is the dominant male (or female) out of the entire class roster? I'm making a simple edit for OC purposes

shugoki is a little TOO disrespectful

if I accidentally do the face full of dick execution my opponent usually leaves

DUDE WHAT IF LIKE DUDE

>Use the config file in the game folder to switch GB to another button
>All fine
>Fight a roach
>Getting ready for the parry
>press r2
>I lock off
>I can't lock on and do a heavy at the same time because it will just make me lock off the target
WHAT THE FUUCK. I didn't even touch r2 or the trigger buttons in general at all in the settings, not one bit.

Kensei also and agree with the executions

Kensei's emotes aren't good

off topic OC is not welcome, fuck off

>much like the guy who has micro-orgasms ~50 times a day
i would like to know

Valk has low damage and needs better emotes

It happened to me during a dominion, had to complte the game with only lights attacks
Unplug/plug your controller usually fix it

Whoever it was that recommended/posted Jomsviking like yesterday night, thank you, this shit is awesome.

Bad news. Starting paragraph six of my Warden x Nobushi romance novel as we speak.

Kensei here and he triangle execution is fucking brutal.

good shit

Taco hat.

>Love
>not as serious as Law
Get the fuck out

Now that's more like it

WUZ

I dont know, its too similar to his back impale one

>Chose knight faction because DEUS VULT
>Mained Warden back then
>mainly play Kensei and Shugoki now
Is it ok Knight bros? Or do I need to leave the holy land, for being a filthy weeb ;_;

This is war. We can't worry about fucking rmance.

If they fixed stampede and let you do it from guard mode Raider would be totally fine

Its kind of cool that his executions are variations on the same thing? And he probably has the most practical and efficient executions.

But yeah, I don't know which ones I like.

Also, I'm sad he doesn't have the emote where he drops his sword. That's his best one, and he doesn't have any other good ones.

>warden
Warden is an idealistic one. He plays things by the book, but sometimes overextends himself in his pursuit to sate his desire for righteousness. He will go out of his way in an attempt to see someone convicted of crimes if he feels like it'll bring some sort of salvation to the slighted party. Bit of a Jesus complex, you could say.

>femconq and conq
Femconq I'd say is a tomboy-ish woman who has this constant desire to show that she's "just another one of the guys," yet has a softer feminine side when it comes to her crush She has a crush on the Raider whose rugged outdoors nature and more refined physique eclipses hers completely. I'd imagine her modus operandi is more of a strict one who will painfully restrain suspects and punch people to subdue them, to which she'll probably get remarks from lawbringer but nobody will press charges because they got beaten by a woman.

Maleconq is, as said previously, an honest guy who is a bit of a loose-cannon when it comes to the rules and with a macho act to cover up any moments of uncertainty that happen on the job. I'd imagine he's a lot like Bruce Willis' character in Die Hard.

>are heros and their femhero mirror have the same personality traits?
They should share some aspects in order to make themselves seem similar enough that they can be friendly, be different in subtle enough ways that it won't go beyond simple camaraderie.

why hasn't one of the autistic redditors made a chart with all feat cooldowns

fuck man is it to much to expect from them

If you need the biggest beefiest man, raider easy. For lady probably femconq.

what about his helmets? I just got a helmet today that had a different name but was literally just a recolor.

though to be fair for his executions: they are really fast giving opponents less time to interrupt them.
I think kensei's emotes are decent. Nothing spam-able tier like conq's emote so I guess I would have to agree with you.

pic unrelated

VI[i]KANGZ[/i]

>Complains about beheading execution because some classes wear chainmail
>Lawbringer can pick up Shugoki with his Halberd and hold him suspended in mid air

Doesn't work either desu, really odd. It's like I can no longer press two triggers at the same time. Back to default I guess.

We know that PK is an insatable slut for black viking dicks, and that Nobushi has a secret crush on the warden.

Which Viking girl wants to mix with the weebs? Is Valk crushing on daddy Kensei?