breeding

What is Elise trying to do?

I love Jakob

Other little sisters.

Setsuna is very cute.

His son is better

shes tying her bow belt on, you freak

I'm using Wendy and people can't stop me

When skill swapping becomes a thing, how do we make Anna not as squishy?

Apparently they had some kind of heroes crossword at the event, where the answer was Cymbeline (Sanaki's weapon). People are speculating this could mean tellius/sanaki is coming next banner. The last time they had a crossword the answer was Mystletainn. Take all of this with a grain of salt for now.

feheroes-matome.com/archives/2111

I'm not even happy pulling her 4 time in a row

Is there any merit of a +atk Linde over a +spd Linde? Like would there be certain heroes who she can kill that +spd wouldn't or one shot that would require +spd two that effectively lets you not suffer retaliation?

Like I said, I don't really have anything good other than my Tharja, Linde and Taco. I feel like Camilla is the only worthwhile unit to go in that last slot. Or Lissa.

Ike's heroes sprite leaked

+Spd is just objectively better.

>4 Julia
>complain

Fucker, say that when you got 4* Seliph instead.

bruuuhhhh

it's just a reskin marth

Jesus christ my man, you really need a Hector.

Honestly, if I were on your spot I'd consider running an Olivia. She provides the Hone Attack that your Tharja will need plus you have a super squishy long ranged team so you might as well just go all-in.

Don't expect great arena scores.

>ike, elincia, micaiah and sanaki

Better than that shitter Sothe I guess

Protecting

I was wondering if there were any unique situations where it's the opposite but overall I guess it's just too big a difference huh?

Fuck off luckshitter

>giving tacomeme his own harem
>merging tharja before 5 star
REROLL

Brave users want +Atk

Still no info on the new banner?

I hope you roll no other 5s for a year

No I meant for Linde specifically, like a situation where +spd would double hit someone and they don't die but a +atk can still double hit and they end up dying, or where a +spd hits a ranged unit for double but has to eat a hit, where +atk hits the same ranged unit and kills them in the first hit saving you hp.

I'm too lazy and stupid to math craft spread sheets so I was wondering if there were such cases for Linde, but don't worry about it if it's not off the top of your head.

I got Tharja really early I didn't understand the merge mechanics pls no bully
>rerolling an account with Linde and Taco, both with good IVs

f2goqr5701yuw64cboyrBkz9uclkxtDqAw60vskw
a2b3e7281106ff4b

+Spd/-Def
+Atk/-Spd

kek, I'm taking this just for memes.

H-Hayai!

For what purpose?

Why are you rolling the inferior banner user

heh, im gonna bully you until you cum!

2k feather headstart

You can say that about a lot of them.

What are the chances of that even happening? I've been trying to roll for 2-3 specific units at the start with no shits given for rarity or IVs yet it never happened. I dread to think what would happen trying to roll good IVs.

What would you do to make your perfect fire emblem game, or what elements from previous games would you want to see return or disappear from future titles.

>get rid of or improve on multiple campaigns
>bring back the gaiden world
>more customization for PC
>alternate talking heads for characters when they change class
>fewer characters than Fates in order to keep them from being deluded to even less than their stereotype
>better supports no pickles
>wider variety of weapons and upgrades
>engaging story that PC is a part of, not an addition to
>either child units that don't feel forced in or no child units at all

choosed the wrong one - still rolled afterwards

Keep them. Give Killing Edge+ and Glacies to someone else when skill swapping is a thing.

Which of the weapon mastery quests have you guys beaten? I only got the axe one, since there are no Generals there, so you just have to stay away from the mage.

The sword one is impossible for me since my only Armorslayer is Caeda, and she does not have the Atk to get through the lance knight's defense. Besides, my strongest sword user is a 5* Cain.

For the lance quest it's even more impossible for me since my strongest lance user is Gwendolyn, followed by fucking Shanna (33 Atk or something), both 4*.

Idk user I guess I'm just a filthy luckfag. I was trying hard for Taco but got Linde totally unexpectedly. Though I still haven't gotten a good red sword and I've been trying for a week.

I want to fuck both of them

MU needs improving, corrin was great as a concept however it failed in execution whilst awakening did the best MU out of the 3 MU so far

Story needs drastic improvements outside beat the evil empire followed by the evil dragon

Better fucking supports or at least better characterisation

Fuck child units unless you can make it work without baby microwaves and outrealms

Summoners

Did lance. Was easy with Ephraim, Sully and Donnel.
Axe is impossible with my best axe being the 0x4 onee-san.
Sword might try it. Not really confident with my being Roy though.

Everything but the seventh stratum/lunatic axe quests. Only half decent axe is a 26 4* Gunter and the rewards are worthless.

Surprising Takumi by announcing your marriage to Kiragi!

Robin was okay but Kris did the better MU.
The only reason I say this is because he didn't take the spotlight from the actual main character and hijack the game's plot.

The sword one I just leveled a hana to suicide against the armored knight while the rest killed the other units, then did chip trades with marth while kiting around.

Lance quest I used sharena cause she is actually good. Peri too.

This is true. The only downside to Kris is the fact that his personality and support conversations were just pathetic.
MUs are best when they're just along for the ride.

If people that had good pull is called luckshitter what is the nickname for people that got normal/bad pull

Kiragi is pure husbando for hand holding and making you feel safe and loved.
Kiragi is for hugs. Not fugs.
I don't care what you do with the other one.

Normal people

PCC is interesting imo, lets you play around crits a lot more rather than just hoping a 15% chance activates.

Only issue with it is that characters with 0-1 PCC are kinda bad

PCC is the kind of thing that should absolutely not be invisible to the player.

Could someone explain leaf's character arc to me? I don't really understand how he grows as a person in FE5 (and FE4).

Kiragi will have at least 3 wives before he hits 25

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=O8aoKcvkGOM&spfreload=10
Ursula max level conversation

Severa is the cutest! You cannot deny!

eh, i wouldn't say that is the best.

they shouldn't hijack the plot like robin, but they shouldn't feel like they don't have to be there like corrin did. Gotta meet halfway somehow.

Anti-friendzoned?

>that stat
>that skill

into the bench she goes

I'll just collect this slut cause she is beautiful

>35 Atk and 32 Spd

Odin has a new friend

>weapon ranks is the worst invention ever. especially in conquest.
these are the fucks that play Fire Emblem nowadays

>no goad cavalry
Into the bin she goes

Joking aside, deathblow and threaten resistance is a nice combo

Idealistic kid which was crush by the harshness of reality into becoming more of a realist.

I still don't trust this guys stats. His 5* Anna had like 38 Atk and 40 Spd at +10.

She has +6atk on initiation, and that speed is quite good for a cav unit desu.

You can just slap gunter in your team and she gets 47 ATK and 38 SPD on attacks.

Why the fuck do all 4 of the hacked units have the same 5 charge skill

>Putting 2 other reds on Ike's banner

Yeah, I could see them doing that for maxium shekels.

Shes cavalry so gunter hone cav exists, its same reason leo and celi was given low stats.
That and deathblow

Fuck you guys I am going to break the meta. Caeda banner focus when

wtf, I just realised she has a stubby arm.

Oh look! A Death Blow I can put on someone decent.

Camus is going to be everyone's #1 from this next banner, isn't he?

Cavalry squads are going to become OP aren't they

>banner

>flying meme teams when cav meme teams do it better
>flying meme teams in twcomeme meta

There isn't really much room for non-main characters to be involved in the plot in FE. They did a good job with Kris, they gave him a role that put him close to the main character so they have an excuse for him to show up in scenes, but it's still clearly Marth's show.
You can't really do much beyond that without it becoming excessive.

He's an idealistic kid who's been pretty sheltered for a runaway being hunted.
I think he matures a bit after fucking up and trying to help out Alster when he wasn't ready, getting his army locked in a siege for half a year.

Unless they get banners for Gunter and Jagen, the feather cost is going to be quite restrictive.

It's 40-80k feathers for a full team.

not him but taco was never an issue for me even with two fliers since i have Mrobin.

So... with inherit skill being added the only good units will be the ones with strong weapons like robin and everyone else will be shit, right?

my +spd ryoma would shoot into SSSS rank, rip arena, rip ISIS, rip nintendo

Depends on the inheritance limits.
Current speculation believes that you will only be able to inherit skills for your "open" slot on your abc skill set.

Hey, /feg/ i'm new to fire emblem, i played heros enjoyed the idea and bought conquest which i really like. Ill probably buy the DLC and everything for it but where to after that? Any one have any recommendations since this series seems pretty huge.

>ryoma
>not falchion user

no thanks

All depends on how flexible the mechanic is.
No reason to lose your shit about it now, but I know you all will continue to do so anyway.

Play the GBA titles. If anything, do it for these sweet animations

Boy, Don't remind me that I ditched Jagen two weeks ago before I realised what skills he had.

Play whatever, seriously. Just avoid Thracia, that's not a game for beginners. Also avoid Radiant Dawn until you've played Path of Radiance first.
Most people recommend the 3 GBA games to new people, which makes sense.

I haven't ditched anyone, the feather return is just pathetic. Good thing too with inherit coming out.

>ranged counter, defiant atk and an open B slot
literally the most broken character once you put vantage on him
falchion users are obsolete, decent blues can one round dragons anyway

>Hinoka + Olivia
Takumi should be easy to deal with.