PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md). The pastebin has been updated to contain that link.
-People speculate about a new Wii U firmware version before or at launch of Zelda: BotW. Even if the Wii U is out of production, you may still want to use 35.164.240.189 to block updates.
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/importing-gateway-saves-to-cia-games.425743/
reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/4b4fvh/the_eshop_and_cdn_an_attempt_at_an_explanation/
3ds.titlekeys.com?
3ds.titlekeys.com/json
3ds.titlekeys.com/json_enc
3ds.titlekeys.com/json_dec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd have helped the GW friend but it seems he's fucked anyway so ah well.

Reminder that yada yada yada

First asking for something, Last week I upgraded from emuNAND Luma to a9lh and did the backup, I had installed the Hombrewlancher but when I tried to open it on a9lh it had an error, how can I install it?

Trio of Towns when.
W
H
E
N

Can't believe Zelda hasn't leaked

Story of Seasons soon

we need story of seasons asap
pls

Been a while. Can I still boot loadiine from a website?

No I don't want to use any other methods.

i think so but i dont think its being activly developed anymore

it doesn't take 10 minutes for a course to load anymore, it's around 30ish seconds. The ds bootstrapper is a lot better now but game compatabilty is still kinda hit or miss and load times are longer than they should be. In the state it's in right now it's the poormans crappy flashcart. story of seasons when

>it's around 30ish seconds
Should be better once prefetch is working, especially for video/audio streaming

Should I buy the switch or a N3ds now? I'm gonna get one and the other months down the line. I would get the switch, but the only thing holding me back is that pretty soon I imagine consoles will start being sold with 11.3 on em. Any insight on this?

>35.164.240.189
Can I safely assume that this is going to work for the Switch as well?

n3ds is a scam

I meant xl, or did you mean the same as well? I have an o3ds right now, really only wanted to get a N3ds for MH. I do agree, the N3ds is shitty, so I didnt think about getting a standard XL.

>n3ds exclusives are all ports

Take this information however you want to, but few people who actually bought a N3DS regret their purchase. Most of the naysayers are O3DS users talking themselves out of it.

Monster Hunter on N3DS is awesome, especially if you replace the C-nub with a PSP stick. I just wish I'd done it before I logged 600 hours.

Oh in that case, it is somewhat worth it for MH. At least for me it was.

Just keep in mind that after a week or two, you will seriously regret it.

Are you on 11.3? If that's the case, make sure to download the latest version of homebrew launcher from the github, and after that hold X while launching it from the homemenu.

i use an old 3ds with a circle pad pro its better

>monster wanker faggot

Opinion discarded.

When Story of Seasons releases someone better put the key up for it asap.

nah

It's downright embarrassing that you got outed that entirely, so I don't blame you for this post.

It's really not. Maybe if you like loading screens and non-portable accessories as opposed to a good gameplay experience.

When Zelda BotW releases someone better put the key up for it asap!!!!! !!! 1

Me again. Just updated my ps3 to 4.81 to discover I'm banned.

What's a good new IDPS source? eBay? I'm afraid they'll resell the IDPS as soon as I've left positive feedback.

Also what's the current state of IDPS generation? I think I read something about sony bypassing ANY series of numbers as a valid IDPS.

>but few people who actually bought a N3DS regret their purchase

No
To me, the N3DS feels worse in the hand than the O3DS.
The Stylus is in a very very bad spot, MUCH worse than the original. This was my biggest complaint, that and the stylus feels worse in the hand.

Then there is the IPS lottery, which it seems 90% of the new systems are coming with TN panels so the screens dont even look better.
The extra CPU power in CFW either crashes games, or makes no visible difference at all.

The C stick nub is fucking worthless.

I returned it on day 12 of the 15 day walmart return policy.
Its not worth $200 and the hassle of selling my O3DS to play maybe 2-3 games using the extremely hard to use C stick.

go back to your containment general

Daily reminder that MHX and apparently MHXX are 30 fps. I own both and here's why I use my O3DS.

fuk* u normie

double cross isn't even out yet, just the demo

Based on the MHX demo, this is it, performance-wise.

>No
Yes. You being one of the few doesn't change that most are happy with the purchase.

Thats easy to say when you try paint all the criticisms of it as
>Most of the naysayers are O3DS users talking themselves out of it.

I'm convinced the 2017 version of psnpatch is fucking shit up on rebug 4.81, i installed it earlier today and my ps3 has been freezing at startup since, whats worse is i didn't even install the plugin.

they just fixed that also psp idps dont work any more ether. your best bet is dumping an old dead fat. also can the nand on superslims be decryped

>Biggest complaint is stylus placement
wow that doesn't even matter at all
If you don't think the power makes a different you're blind.
I'll give you that the C-nub is a piece of garbage but it's still better than nothing.

what did you do to get banned

>they just fixed that
Fixed what?

you cant use bullshit idps anymore for several months you could just input a random sting and it would work.

fucking lol

But PSP ones don't work I guess

not anymore ether i dont take my rebug ps3 online anyway so its not a problem for me but i keep up with it anyway

Now it's not even booting games, wonderful.
Time to reinstall rebug.

Used an ebay IDPS since I leaked my original on Veeky Forums by posting a photo of my webman config.

What I want to know is
A) If other methods can be used via browser, or
B) If I must use Haxchi, can I still actually play whatever DS game I buy?

GW friend here. Thanks for that buddy, but yeah, I made my peace with the fact that I'm fucked.

Probably going to sell off my 3DS and save up for another one now.

Also, tips to make my next IDPS last?

Are games DLed from freeshop attached to your nnid? if not, how exactly are you allowed to DL shit from nintendo?

no

go fucking google it

If you back up the SD card you can at least salvage the saves on the new system at least. Even the games too if you know how to fuck about with tickets.

>Are games DLed from freeshop attached to your nnid?
No

>how exactly are you allowed to DL shit from nintendo?
Anyone could download games, but they're encrypted. Nintendo's entire security relied on the hope the keys would never get leaked.

Thanks, I was planning on keeping the SD Card.
Is there a way to convert the .sav files GW stores on your SD to be compatible with your .cia games? It probably involves dicking around with SaveDataFiler, decrypting the saves while mounting the ROMs with GW, but honestly - after what happened today, I'm not planning on touching Gateway again unless there is no other way to keep my saves.

Is there?

So can I finally hack my 4.81 PS3?

your idps will last over a year if its unshared
everytime you use a homebrew application just make sure to clear your history by using psninja before you sign in to psn.

There seems to be a way with JKSM. gbatemp.net/threads/importing-gateway-saves-to-cia-games.425743/
I just keep using the GW because I like .3dz though.

>I just keep using the GW

Luma+.3dz is better than Luma plus nothing, tranny.

Thanks for the link, gonna bookmark it for later.

Tbh I'd have continued using GW if I hadn't updated my Emunand to 11.3, which isn't supported right now.
But considering that installing CFW is easier than expected and Gateway caused my 3DS to be no longer compatible with CFW (which, admittedly, is my fault - alarm bells should have rang in my head to do some more research when the boot into Gateway fastboot asked me for confirmation), I won't bother once I have a replacement 3DS.

Just sad that my collection of .3ds files is practically useless to me now, unless I convert them to .cias.

>Not using A9LH
But go on, keep using that stupid shit that'll brick you one day. CW hasn't denied any of the reports about them changing up how they set up their firmware to fuck with others.

>go google obscure homebrew questions
OH OK BUDDY LET ME JUST DO THAT

maybe one day fbi will be able to install directly from .3ds, as i understand it we probably can't access the crypto once the system has booted but you never know

I have a9lh, friend. Keep being mad that I have more features than your setup though.

Who is the greatest console hacker ever?

I'll be waiting for the day you brick.

>having a time bomb bricker is a feature

Games installed on your 3ds are not tied to your NNID. They're not tied to anything.
You can download any game you want straight from nintendo's servers, there's no restrictions or security in place, it's all public.
The games are encrypted obviously, and to decrypt them you need a ticket containing a decryption key (titlekey).
When you buy a game on your NNID, the NNID is flagged as owning that ticket so you can download it and install the games.
But the ticket/titlekey is the same for each game no matter what. So if someone buys the game, dumps the titlekey they obtained and puts it on another console, that console can now also install the game.
That's what freeshop does. It loads all the titlekeys uploaded by various people to 3ds.titlekeys.com and installs the games using them.

Waninkoko ofc.

I said I use GW, not Cakes.

It doesn't make a difference whether you use brickway or >cakes

As I said in the thread before this one, my Emunand replaced my Sysnand after following the instructions from 3ds.guide. For some reason, once I tried to use the GW workaround when booting my 3DS, I got the Gateway fastboot message, which I think, since 11.3 isn't supported by Gateway right now, caused my CFW to be overwritten since I can't access Luma anymore, with my 3DS booting to the home menu when not pressing anything.
And since, even if/once Gateway supports 11.3, it'd only be for the Emunand, not Sysnand, so I am fucked.

Of course not since I technically use Luma anyway. If I brick all you other losers will brick too.

>he's literally too dumb to use google
reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/4b4fvh/the_eshop_and_cdn_an_attempt_at_an_explanation/

>rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.

So does this mean I can update my emunand luma cfw o3ds without any iissues?

Dark_alex
Man was a legend.

I've heard conflicting reports

you will brick because of brickway, not luma

But in terms of skill it didn't take much to hack PSP, did it? Or is it about the non-moralfag attitude?

Hate to ask for spoon feeding but haven't been using my Wii U for a while so trying to get caught up all at once.

Looks like if I don't use disc2app I'm stuck with the 32GB SD card size restriction? Is there a way to utilize USB storage without physical copies?

Can't brick if I'm too busy playing games.

Thats not good

PSP was easy as fuck to hack. Anyone could do it.
Look at Team Molecule if you want to see what real skill looks like.

Dark_Alex

>Team Molecule

I have them to thank for bringing life to my vita. Fuck vita piracy, im glad i can run old school shit and PSP without restrictions

DId adrenaline get its February update at all?

Lolno. We didn't even get the VitaShell update since thefag pushed the contest back to mid march.

What's the link to get the JSON of the titlekeys from 3ds.titlekeys.com?

Just about to leave to run some errands, would I be better off grabbing a 32GB card or large USB drive?

Whats this contest thing about that i see so much? Is it a competition of hackers trying to publish the best mod or something?

To be honest, i dont follow the scene since these hackers seem like fags like that vitamin guy

It's to see who can make the best theme.

The best THEME.

3ds.titlekeys.com/json
3ds.titlekeys.com/json_enc
3ds.titlekeys.com/json_dec

Thanks. I wanted a backup just in case Shitendo try and DMCA it or something. Surprised it's been up this long without a hitch desu.

Fuck the vita scene, Im betting itll probably be until august at most until we have CFW and thats being hopeful

taihen is cfw

Monster Hunter XX port to Vita when

So I'm almost done with hacking my 3ds but I'm confused on what to do next. I'm on step 7 of restoring the system and its telling me to update but I'm on 11.2, should I do it?

strongly considering ordering one of these beauties for my future switch

never
the vita is even deder than the wii u at this point.

>the guide is telling me to do something
>should I do it
what the fuck do you think

It's fine if it says "sys" before firmware version

just update