How to I steal bitcoins?

How to I steal bitcoins?

Altcoins ponzi schemes i guess

Bitcoins in itself is a scam.

i make about $200 in bitcoin and other currencies selling guides on dark merkets selling guides on how to steal bitcoin. its literally a meme guide that contains no good info and i charge $20 for it. just do something similar to it.

you shill some worthless coin you got for 1 cent and get people to buy them at jacked up prices.. aka Veeky Forums

is there a tutorial on that?

whats the market names?

I was actually luriking the hidden wiki about stuff like these but there's nothing there.

Also does it cost anything / is it hard to make a deep web onion site? I know most of those hitmen pages are scams but they probably do make some money.

like dogecoin? what ever happed to it?

>its literally a meme guide that contains no good info and i charge $20 for it.

lmfao

and people actually buy it? Is there any vetting process or do you just put it up and wait for people to inevitably buy it to see what it's about?

Ur an idiot

>wait for people to inevitably buy it to see what it's about?

also won't they leave negative reviews?
or can't you just make more accounts and leave positive reviews?

Hack a bitcoin exchange site

I think you meant to say create a bitcoin exchange and then "accidentally" get hacked.

thats fucking hilarious

go hack bitfinex again, simple.

I'm too retarded to know how

how do I do that?

>I'm too retarded
then no bitcoins for you

tfw no autistcoins

>Download e-book for free
>Replace name
>Sell it on dnms
Kek, it still works. Never understood those buying them, except on sheep.

does it really work?

i honestly might do this, but surely there has to be some sort of catch?

this catch is this is only worth your time if you live in some third world shithole

>live in some third world shithole
checked
how do you do it then?

Well I mean it surely doesn't take much time... And most of us on here don't have particularly valuable time.

It worked pretty well. Sold the anarchist cookbook for 2,8$ on SRI and people bought it. You won't become rich, but it is a nice side hustle if you have the time. Also, if you can get your hands on anonymous pre paid sim cards and can live with them being used to fuse bombs, buy them, you can sell those for a nice Premium on DNMs.

should i make a retarded guide on carding and sell it on alphabay? lol

Try it, better then just jerking off and playing videa all day long.

>and people actually buy it?
I'd assume so

I'm not him but I used to sell "gold making guides" for WoW that was just a bunch of nonadvice that you'd figure out by playing long enough

isn't that free on TPB?
how much did you make?

then you do the three steps in his post and laugh all the way to the adobe bank

maybe but if you want serious money actual blackhat work makes you richer faster than kiddy dnm shit

but then again this is Veeky Forums so i dont know why i expect anything else

my guides just got shut down after about a week, but i bounce between 3 major darknets and accounts are easy to make with no vetting or invite process. especially right now with the bitcoing around $1k, the guides are selling big time.
the vetting process is non existant. its essentially ebay.
I will admit i bought one a long time ago, and got a download for A Tale of Two Cities. that happened about 4 years ago and ive been doing this off and on for years now.

You get them and put them in your wallet.dat file.

Now delete the wallet.dat file.

You did it!

They are stolen forever!

download a wallet and keep guessing a private key to import until you find one with bitcoins in it, might land on a goldmine who knows

what do i do with private keys? don't you need passwords for them?

who stole them?