/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread V2 edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/2017/02/17/danganronpa-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my life for Junko!

Let's say V2 is announced and Shirogane does turn up. Your reaction?

Is OST out yet?

Mad because she was never hinted to have been in V2

Never ever ever.

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Tokimachi Eisei DR doujin when
It's probably going to be futa on male though

Do you have a source on that pic my good man?

I'd probably only accept it if she used her copycat powers to pose as a "fictional" character.

It'd at least be more interesting than if she was in the game normally. If she was than she'd either be:

A: The mastermind

B: A good girl who's Amami's lovebird, who's then mind hacked into a cunt later down the line.

Chiba Toshirou DR doujin when?

TL-kun

I think part of the problem here is that Kodaka probably doesn't have all the story planned out when he was writing it. He might not even have had a solid idea of how V2 went.

Kodaka did mention some text and scenario redoes which delayed the English release, but I'm not sure if he meant pre or post V3 release is when they occurred.

Isn't it just about him looking at the panties of the girls (and a girl (male) ) ?

probably never unfortunately
i'd be okay with anything as long as it's not vore/gore/scat and so on

To be honest i don't think we need to know what happened in V2
The last time Kodaka tried to explain something we got DR3 Despair arc and Mindhack anime

I think we need, I want to see as much flames and crashes as possible.

Tenmiko happy ending!

You really want to see Amami get Chiakied

No, I want the entire franchise to break down

Shinguuji-cest happy ending!

What do you mean by chiakied

>What do you mean by chiakied
Turn into a Mary sue who everybody loves for no reason then get sacrificed in the ending

I hate to say this, but I think some of the "redoes" could be changing things to make the story less offensive to western players. By having the original writer do them himself and approve them it makes it sound less like blatant censorship.

Get aphrodisiaced

It could also make him into a Mukuro, where he goes from mysterious and interesting into a joke character.

God, I hope we don't get some NBR or Kissing Cousins shit. Why didn't they do the same with UDG then?

UDG was only a spinoff game and only for Vita. V3 is more mainstream as it's going to be on PS4. Not only that but NISA's been more politically correct lately with things like the Criminal Girl edits to increase power level and consent.

What would this scene have been like for the V3 cast?

You know pussies can take big cocks?

I thought of using mine as a pocket inspired by squirrel cheeks, after a while it got uncomfortable and it hurts, it was a hassle to revome that stuff in a shop, I had to buy a purse just to put stuff in it.

So, post something cute pls

They already went from being gifted prisoners to being gifted juveniles. That should tell you where this is going.

At least you don't have sand in your vagina

>cute and hot
>intelligence 4
>has an extensive knowledge of anime and manga
>talented at cosplay
>owns the two prettiest boys in the cast

So why do we call her the worst girl again?

Fuck off Korekiyo

A big amount of nips have been claiming for a V2 game, though. The fact they're even creating theories about it should tell you they really want to know what happened. Besides, Kodaka could use that opportunity to explain things about the outside world and the true nature of the killing games.

I expect it as a light novel or drama CD or something. Hard to do a game when everyone pretty much knows how it's going to end.

>wake up
>see this
What do

Remember when people were excited about the DR3 anime and were already making theories about how the DR2 cast fell to despair
Yeah some stuff is better left unexplained
>Kodaka could use that opportunity to explain things about the outside world and the true nature of the killing games.
I really think that he should just torch this setting and move on to another one already so i'm not interested in finding out what about the world

Did you miss the interview with Kodaka where he said he's fine with not doing what fans want? But I do think V2 will get adapted in some form.

rape

We had shit taste

Rape

LONDON

Kick him out immediately.

Because she's a literal wallpaper

__________Go back to sleep.

I actually ok with brainwashing because I dont think its possible for junko to manipulate class 77-b to turn them into mass murderers

Lots and lots of kissing and cuddles!

AYAMATTE

The problem with a light novel is that the trials would be hard to write since they tend to be long with all the discussions and debates between the students. They could try and make the trials short and focus more on Amami and his token partner but it'd feel very half-assed.
The only thing we know about V2 is that Amami became the SHSL survivor and participated in V3 but Kodaka could always add some plot twists at the end to make everything more interesting and shocking.

But apparently a lot of people don't.
I personally don't really care about it though.

To be fair our theories would never work anyway

Fuck off, Shirogane and Hanamura's sex slave.

As long as it's not an anime I'm fine. Not getting my hopes up though.

Well that's because Junko was a shit Villain but really i'm in the camp that they shouldn't have tried to explain the 77-b fall despair they should've just left it ambiguous on how they became UD

>A lot
Only Tumblr/Reddit denizens who expected a crazy bitch like Junko to actually have all the charisma she bragged about.

He still made DR3 to please all those fans who kept bothering him about sdr2's cast backstories... but then again, we all know how that went

Since all 53 killing games followed the same formula, it'll be fairly easy to figure out roughly what's going to happen. And they could adapt it as a manga, like they did with DR1 and DR2.

>Tsumugi in V2

Huh

Just like with Crisis Core for FF7 yet they still did it.

Just dumb nip theories

No, he said in a recent interview that the SDR2 cast backstory is something he wanted to do.

Y-Yamete

The hell your talking about even /a/ had high hopes for the anime
It was only after episode 6 that they resolved that Chiaki death would've made the cast fall into despair but without the mindhack bullshit and then he introduced it into the plot

>all 53 killing games followed the same formula
according to monokuma, who could've lied about it to corner Saihara into believing the only thing he could do was choose Hope.

It's also hard to believe all the previous protagonists chose Hope over and over again, but hey, maybe that's just me

Precisely this. People think Monokuma tells the truth all the time.

Crisis Core was a terrible game. That's a bad example to give to make it seem like a good idea.

Because she's boring as sin and really dumb.

Tell him to get lost.

Didn't you know?

Less dumb than some /drg/ theories

She was clever enough to get away with a murder for like 5 chapters

The rest of the cast were retards so she was a genius by default

The games make a point that Monokuma rarely lies and when he does you call him out on his lies
It's just bad writing to excuse retcons by saying
>Oh Monokuma/Junko was just lying this whole time

In conclusion, DR3 is shit and should not be canon. But it is canon and we can't really do anything about it.

During a Class Trial, you have to prioritize.
Unfortunately, based on what's going on here, it looks like he won't be able to get them from a certain person.

No she only got away with first murder after that cast did it by their own will

Not anymore it's fiction now

Chiaki's death being something that made them fall into despair was a known theory early on.

Truly, the whole brainwashing thing could have been better executed but the only ones who expected Junko to personally make them become UDs when she never cared for them that much were retards from Tumblr and Reddit.

I know you probably already know this but this is Kodaka.
Don't expect anything close to good writing.

The message people seemed to take from V3 is that Kodaka is getting tired of the DR formula. In an interview he said he'd like to move on and try new things as a creator. Yet people think the next logical step for him is to create V2, which would be a complete rehash of the existing games.

I'm pretty sure i saw people on /a/ who thought that Junko would corrupt them one by one

Oh yeah thats right she never cared for them so I dont think she would waste her time manipulating them to became ud

Just a question, did monokuma literally say all the previous games followed the same formula or something along those lines? or did he just say, "Danganronpa is Danganronpa because Hope always wins"?

>Monokuma/Junko was lying this whole time
But they actually do lie, especially in the last trial. In sdr2, AI Junko offered the sdr2 cast 2 options, which she claimed were the only 2 possible choices, but... guess what, she lied. It was thanks to Naegi, Kirigiri and Togami that we found out there was a 3rd choice.

Do people even like DR3 anime?
It seems like the only thing they talk about it is that it's shit.

every thread until v4/udg2

>source my ass

I am don't the only thing I expect from a DR game is good characters and cases the main plot is always retarded

The thing about the game in-universe is that it follows very specific conditions and rules. The point is that the audience has been watching the same rehashed crap for 53 seasons and Team DR is coming up with things like the Monokumarz and Kiibo to keep it fresh. There's no sign of any real variation.

Of course we're not expecting him to make V2 right away, Kodaka said he wanted to take a break and enjoy life for a while. He could even start working on a new different project but eventually make a V2 game or LN.

So you know.
Good.

Read his recent dualshockers interview. He has interest in moving on from DR eventually.

dualshockers.com/2017/02/17/danganronpa-interview/

We know that the V3 crew is working on a new project, so unless this is another uso da yo, the next canon project Kodaka might work on will probably be something more low-key, like a light novel or manga.

I want UDG2 with Amami's missing sister and Shinguji's hot Nee-san

Is there a list of Miu's nicknames anywhere? I know that she uses "bakamatsu" and "dasaihara" and iirc she uses "dekachin" for Gonta

If a new DR game is made, it'll likely be a sequel or something completely unrelated to V3.

Isn't deka slang for detective, though? It's probably another nickname for Saihara.
Something akin to "dick-tective".
I don't see how dekachin would be connected to Gonta.

Didn't Kodaka say something about feeling it was a waste not being able to use Midorikawa in the trials or something? Probably means nothing but still.

Bakamatsu
Daisaihara
Shitogane Tsupoogi
Shitguuji
Shite-o (Kaito)
Hapookawa

>eventually

So nothing really. As if he'd let go of his cashcow.