Houston meet: April 15th

Houston meet: April 15th, 10:00 PM
Edwards Marq'e 23
7620 Katy Fwy, 77024

---

Second official Houston meet of 2017. Post if you're going.

Other urls found in this thread:

tickets.fandango.com/transaction/ticketing/express/ticketboxoffice.aspx?mid=183504&tid=AAOJH
theshowboatdrivein.com/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tickets available here: tickets.fandango.com/transaction/ticketing/express/ticketboxoffice.aspx?mid=183504&tid=AAOJH

Showtime is at 11:00 PM. Map of location.

ROLL CALL

we up now

Always down

yeeeeaaaa bbbbooooooooooiiiiiiiiiii

Ill go dressed as brian, just gotta find my old khakis from middle school

>Everyone agrees you are the best.
cept at taking pctures i guess

Not going to a drive in to watch ?

dress as a highschool girl pls

Suggest some drive-ins, then. I don't know of any.

Showboat?

>tfw I've been dead because my car's been dead

Gimme like two months to get a job and I'll bring my car back to life.

>t. British Engineering

theshowboatdrivein.com/home.html

>British Engineering

OH SHIT, TRIPS OF TRUUUUTTTHH

HES ALIVE

You live in a sad country then.

We have drive-ins, I just personally never looked for any, fool. Other people know.

@Drive-ins
You can't even have proper bantz with a large group

Can't find any evidence of an F8 showing.

Also this.

The MGB's been laid low with an exhaust leak at the manifold, and more importantly, the carb leaking gas on top of the airbox. I haven't had the money to fix them yet, but I just got my third mate's license so I just need to sail like once and I'll have the dosh.

They just haven't posted it up yet. Drive ins are bad ass like a car show and a movie. ya we either park next to one another and or sit in a group in chairs in front of our cars. Bring radios to shit talk on and not piss off normies in surrounding cars.

L A W N C H A I R S

Although if we end up getting like 20 people, it'll be hard to bant regardless unless you form a semi-circle or something, and that seems like it would be difficult to configure.

We're going to need a new OP image, then.

>/hou/ in charge of deciding things
lmao, this gon be shitstorm

You're right.

What's that supposed to prove?

That this meet went quite smoothly. Everyone showed up on time and we all got our seats in one row.

20 bucks says it wont go that way this time

It was a pain to organize, though. Remember how we met at that Whataburger?

That was a niche thing, though. Only hardcores went to see a rescreening of Fast and Furious. F8 is going to be in the moment, with full modern backing of Universal. Shit's going to be crowded

Gotta remember it was also heavy traffic hour, so we did get a bit split up because of that.

That's why I'm hoping the late night show might be a bit free'd up, but if we do come early (which I doubt will happen) then maybe we can find good seats.

ka

Fuck you, leave my identity alone.

Interesting that this is in my area, too bad I got nothing to bring to the table.

Maybe in a couple years, anons.

What. Who is this?

I'm just a newfriend that happened to see this thread, that's all.

Why will it take a couple of years? I'll probably die before then.

i'm not Veeky Forums enough, + I'm college poor. Want to eventually have something that i'll be glad to show to you guys, maybe some kind of car.

most people in /hou/ drive shitboxes and are poor. yet we still can be enthusiastic about cars and driving. dont be ashamed to show up!

>not Veeky Forums enough
As in, a newfag to the board?

>poor
As is almost everyone in the group.

>maybe some kind of a car
Rage your dream.

It does feel a little tempting to go, Never been to a 4chin meet before. Should I clean up my truck and stuff the motherfucker with Black Ice?

Yeah, pretty newfag, I know some basic stuff about cars, not too much, I would say.

This is what happens.
You show up to a meet, everyone looks at you and thinks if you're a potential trap or not.

After that, you either get along or you don't.

It doesn't vary too much from a /k/ meet, from what I've seen. Is it just the movie? Or do you guys have anything else planned?

Just movie tonight

I will make an attempt to come.

I know fuckall about most automobiles, yet I still try to be as active as I can be.

It's fun, slightly autistic but /hou/ is good people and I like them.

>I will make an attempt to come.
YEEEEEE

A REAL MEET

Fast and Furious is tradition, it's all about the movie for these meets. Of course anyone's free to do whatever afterwards, but we tend to keep it pretty chill.

Basically this entire post.

+1.

Please gib email for slack

Why are you asking him?

Don't count your blessings just yet, shit can change in an instant. That said I'm putting a genuine effort into making an attempt to come.

y-you too

Are you guys still going to the IMAX or the to the drive in? I would like to try to come as well.

*to the drive in

Who fucking knows.

Not the imax, the regular screening.

Still called an IMAX on the map, even if that's not the one we're going to.

I said BUMP

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

I'm pretty sure Showboat won't show F8. Just to be safe, lets just stick with Edwards theater.

Also, is there anyone here out of Houston going?

>Also, is there anyone here out of Houston going?
That's a good question, I'm not sure. Should probably get a roll call going.

pagu 7

Except showboat is showing F8 on the 15th too.

Where does it say that?

So.

all Fast and Furious girls are ugly as shit, fucking cunts need to git gud and hire real qt's

Oh my. Sauce?

If we were going to the drive in she could suck us off in our cars while we watch the movie.

So what is it you indecisive niggers? IMAX/Edwards or drive-in?

Who the fuck is retarded enough drive in. It's IMAX or dick.

>IMAX or dick
Why not both?

niggerniggerniggerniggernigger