/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game

>NEWS
GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the pastebin for details.

2/26 UPDATE LIVE TODAY: (Goblin mage and Piercing rune nerfs)
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0074

shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0073

GBF Pastebin:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5 (embed)

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed)

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Previous Thread:

Elf, elf, go away. Never come back for another day. Luna just wants to play. Elf, elf, go away.

New elf

>using that image in the OP when Gobu is dead already

Elf is the least of Luna's problems.

RIP

Nep nerf when ?

HIRAKE

SHI NO MON YO

Looks like ancient elf.

Claimed

So this shitter caused Luna's downfall.

After bloodcraft gets some reliable wards

Can we play as this one
Arisa is ugly

fuck 1,3gb update
muh data cap

KANTAN SHIGOTO DAZE

Cute slut.

>skipped through all story mode dialogue
Can I get a quick rundown on this semen demon

Another new elf.

>thief
>not a nigger

>that palette swap

Dude...

they sure are getting lazy

SCUSE ME

1/2

5,1,1. Illusions,Luna is a girl who talks with the dead. She sees visions of her deceased parents.,"While Luna is talking with her dead parents, a shade suddenly appears. She is furious that the creature invaded her private space and attacks it.","Luna manages to defeat the shade that appeared. Once she calms down, she prepares to go on an adventure with her parents."
5,2,2. Ghosts,Luna has managed to defeat the shade that attacked while she was talking with her parents. She is going outside to have an adventure.,"When Urias won't play on her terms, Luna gets annoyed. Luna's skeletal parents pique the interest of Urias, and he decides to fight.",Luna is annoyed at Urias for being a bad sport. She leaves him behind to find someone else who will take part in the adventure.
5,3,3. Never Again,"Annoyed that Urias won't play by her rules, Luna is searching for someone else to be part of her adventure.","Luna comes across Isabelle and decides to make her part of the adventure. She says that she's going to kill Isabelle, and then attacks.","Seeing that Isabelle is no different from Urias, Luna begins to sulk and runs away."
5,4,4. False Knight,"Luna wondered if there's something wrong with Isabelle, who refused to be part of her adventure.","A shade appears again, and transforms into human form. Luna decides to move on, but not before she has fun playing with it.","Disappointed that the shade succumbs so easily, Luna starts searching for someone else to take part in her adventure."
5,5,5. Confrontation,"Luna has left the shade behind, and is continuing on with her adventure.","Luna encounters a girl named Arisa. Luna tries to include Arisa in her adventure, but is frustrated when Arisa refuses to die.","Luna has long struggled to cope with the sadness of losing her parents. She feels that Arisa is unable to understand her, and runs away."

>player 2 colors

It's standard, be glad it isn't literally the same characters (see: GBF)

2/3

5,6,6. Hints of Awareness,"After refusing to be part of Luna's adventure, Arisa said a number of things that confused and upset Luna.","Upset by the shade mimicking her, Luna resolves to protect herself and fight it.","When the shade stirs feelings in Luna of the time her parents died, the girl's long-suppressed memories begin to return. In order to calm herself, Luna runs home."
5,7,7. The Truth,"Confused and angered by the words of the shade mimicking her, Luna has run home in an attempt to regain her calm.","As Eris tries to make Luna accept the reality of her situation, Luna grows furious at her intrusion.","As Luna's memories return, her illusions vanish. Eris tells Luna that she will be able to talk with her parents again if she goes to the Morning Star."
5,8,8. The Morning Star,"At the suggestion of Eris, Luna is heading toward the Morning Star. She hopes to talk with her parents there.","Luna reaches the Morning Star, but can't hear her parents' voices. When it seems like loneliness is about to overwhelm Luna, a shade appears before her.","Luna has lost her connection with her parents. In front of her appears Nexus, a being who claims to offer deliverance from suffering. Luna hears her parents' voices inside its light-emitting portal, and decides to enter."
5,9,9. Happiness,"After being swallowed by the Morning Star, Luna awakens to find herself in a familiar mansion. She cries tears of joy when she is greeted by her parents who should have passed away. Her happiness is interrupted by a knock at the door…",Luna confronts a burglar who has broken into her family's mansion.,Luna drives the burglar away and then enjoys cake with her parents.

Her 1st emotion from the second line, the face she put on when she saw something despicable. It makes my dick hard.

So a thief tried to rob them and wound up killing her parents?

>got into nexus
>still suffering for the 3 characters

Thanks a lot for causing all the pain and gloom just because of your autism, Hag.

3/3

5,10,10. Revenge,"Luna thinks of ways to play with her parents, but she can't decide on what to do. They suggest doing whatever she really wants to do.","The burglar turns up again, but Luna doesn't let him get away this time.","What Luna really wants to do is kill the burglar over and over. With her parents' encouragement, she ends the burglar's life."
5,11,11. Pilgrimage of Death,Luna protects her parents from the burglar. But an unnerving scene flits through her mind.,Luna fixates on murdering the burglar to escape the scenes of her past.,"Agonized groans echo through Luna's mind, resurrecting memories of her past. She cradles her head in her hands and struggles to withstand the pain."

what the fuck is eris problem?

she's a hag

MORE ELVES?

>Erika trembles at hearing details no one should know—not even the princess.
Erika is a canon slut

Not worshiping my dick.

They need to experience catharsis before being freed from suffering.

>goes on a quest to make friends like papa and mama.

>isabelle calls her out that her papa and mama is dead and she's just using the skeletons of them as a coping mechanism

>nexus appears, morning star is a door, Luna gets teleported in it.

Can you replay the story in the game itself?

DO I GET FREE PACKS?

Autism. She wants to reset the world and end up fucking it even further with those shadow fiends.

S O U R C E

I call dibs on husbando.

>1.3 GB for extra chapters

About 1.2 GB is elf player tears.

I don't know, user.

my wife eris did literally nothing wrong

The maintenance will not be finished by the time you finish downloading anyway, fucking autists

She just want to liberate you

how about you discipline your wife

Looks horrible desu.

I want Eris to milk my dick dry!

this is fuckinh awful holy shit its so bad

Why can't in-game Eris look like that

You get more gold from beating the new Elite AIs.

So yeah, indirectly.

>Not Live, Love, Lewd

I never understood the hag meme.
What is it based on? Certainly not Eris' looks. She looks like she's in her late twenties at the most.

As a brand new player, which expansion should I be dumping my gold into? Should I hold it for the new one?

Adventures with Luna!

Deviant Heart is still the best.

older than 18 = hag, usually

>twenties
>implying one can be a high priestess at that age

She is certified hag.

>more titles
y e s
e
s

her VA is famous in nipland for the "im 17 :^)" meme despite being a hag

Because it's still under her protection as a Christian chinese video card game!

I said LOOKS.

I forgot the attachment.

>Make an aggrobat deck
>hold all your gold and do dailies
>use all your gold on the next expansion's packs so you'll have a lot of duplicates-> vials
>make the deck(s) you want

25 or older = Certified Cake

Are you ready to mod this shit out of your game?

That's the old and rejected ENG flair. Pretty sure some are meme tier.

Fucking Cygames

But generic dude as announcer was the best thing ever.

What the fuck were they thinking

>can only start using my pickaxes in another 6 minutes

That's what I get for living in a third world country.

I will still follow the priority, guys.

I forgot about the SF stuff, that probably explains why the patch is bigger.

In what world is this an Elf?

>Those dick sucking lips

Money

FUCK ONO FUCK STREET FIGHTER YOUR KUSOGE IS SHIIIIIIT

No animation, maybe just generic like generic human soldier and balthazar

Whichever pack has the most cards for the deck(s) you want to build.
Right now is a weird moment to start though, since the new expansion is coming in less than a month with brand new decks. Not saying that you should wait a whole month, but keep that in mind if you start playing right now.

>Luna's mother
Oyakodon doujins when?

Wow I didn't know SFV was on mobile.

>You're going to have to undub, uncensor, and replace sleeves again
Remember to set the language to Japanese right now to save time.

MAMA

>implying you wouldn't let a cake to pop your cherry

Would totally make Luna with.

Karin rips pls

dragging the mega folder into my shadowverse folder is less work than redownloading the game in japanese

I want to do lewd things with Luna's momma

Too late, already knee deep in it. Rerolled until I could build a sword deck, bought the sword prebuilts, and haven't looked back. Have gold and crystals coming out my ears right now. I can probably survive waiting for the new expansion, only real concern right now is making non-sword decks that I can complete daily quests with.

>replace sleeves
they patched that shit months ago

That folder is already outdated since there's new voice lines from the story.

I skip story cutscenes so that doesn't matter.

So why is this update so big?

test

Eh, I should be looking for other things.

They hired Ben's nephew.