Previously newest video: youtu.be/NNG_szaXNNU

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wOW1JqCBySI

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uq4032zi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claiming thread for best girl!

old thread got knocked off just as I was about to post the link to the new one, fuck this

Will you fuck Jaal wg?

Cora a shit whore

Vetra will be the only thing worth playing Andromeda for, calling it now

PeeBee is cute! :3

Shut up!

PeeBee is beautiful!

Sara is best girl!

>This somehow makes Bioware less shit at modeling

Who has reach? Who has flexibility?

For a second I thought you might want to make a point here, but seems like you don't.

Replaying ME2. Who should I romance? Jack or Miranda?

The Cerberus slut, aka Miranda Lawson.

Those eyebrows are still there, they break the lore.
Jack if you're paragon, Miranda if renegade.

Go on.

Listen to you penis

Tali

Kelly.

So asari had hair? What about the ancient murals on thessia showing them hairless?

I want to read about Scott being spitroasted by Cora and PB's huge dongs.

No one cares about the lore you nerd.

t. Bioware

All in due time. Who knows, maybe MTs will even be referenced in the game.

Who will you miss the most in Andromeda?

Vetrafags should be gassed

Liara :(

Either Zaeed or Ash, I have a feeling we won't see characters like that again in a Bioware game.

My penis is unreliable in this scenario because I usually romance Tali.

Kelly's a slag, who literally drools over your dick within the first 10 seconds of meeting you.

Sounds like a plan. Girl with the dragon tattoo it is.

Your penis could KILL her

your penis is very reliable in this scenario. continue listening

>Girl with the dragon tattoo it is.
Good choice

>choosing flatboard

But will he nuzzle the musky bulges?

Little tits are good too

>cereal ninja is on there
>Urdnot is on there
But why

For homosexuals.

What the fuck, Bill paxton died yesterday.

Snorting Cora's cockmusk was a part of the training, she knows how to make males obey her. Peebee rubs her junk in your face for fun and to tease you.

you may be right about ash
but zaeed will probably be the archetype of the antagonists considering his toxic masculinity

I forget, I want my end game to be Liara but can I stop off in Jack during ME2 and still be good?

Best girl

Is this game going to be the death of Bioware?

Yes

i hope so

Honestly that could be said about all of them but it would still be totally worth it

Already have a ME2/3 save with a Tali romance. I want to see what the big deal with these human females is.

Yes

Yes, although I don't know why you'd do that to Jack

Who?

Just go for the renegade quickie. Please don't hurt her.

>Who?
Game over man, game over.

She's a big girl

Ooooh, I just looked him up

Sucks, I liked him in Hatfield's and McCoy's

You're a big faggot

For you

Oh, fuck. I bet Cora still grinds her shiny armored bulge in Scott's face just to remind him she's superior even if he's the Pathfinder.
>reloading thermal clips in several weapons
>Peebee rubs her junk in your face while keeping the enemies down
She needs to stop. She shouldn't stop.

Fuck, I just saw Tali tell her squadmate to listen to her or go back to the ship and 10 love songs just started playing in my head.

>tfw no pear shaped waifu with very small breasts but thick nipples, and thick hips, thighs and ass.

Miranda will call you daddy while you eat the butt, so she's the only good option.

The user that wrote the story about Miranda wearing latex, have you written other stuff? Do you have stuff online? Feel like writing more (not necessarily latex)?

How is it possible that the graphics look worse than ME3

Jesus, she's a l*wd b*tch.

So what do you think about the Jaal leaks?

>soulful, melancholic, but also curious and steamy LI
>his father was caught by the Kett, he tried to save him, but was tortured and nearly turned into a Kett
>this scarred him physically and psychologically, but he didn't lost his kindness and feels sympathetic towards Ryder's cause
>feels estrangered among his divided people apparently Kett = Angara who went through a painful transformation. The ones who don't want to follow them and the mad Archon are part of the Resistance
>Jaal joins the Initiative to better understand the new races
>his romance is a slow-burn one, but it's worth the effort. Most loyal and sweetest LI according to the leaker.
>his sex scene is also the hottest together with Cora's. The rating had to go up from "Partial Nudity" to "Full Nudity and Strong Sexual Content" because their scenes are greatly detailed
>he likes to cuddle
>always asks questions and is very respectful

you should probably go play me3 again

MEA looks worse than ME3 with texture mod.

He's basically gonna be male ME1 Liara.
Good thing I'm choosing Sara

>also it seems there will be the possibility to have a "non traditional marriage with him"

No idea if this all true, but he sounds ten times better than PB "I am edgy because my girlfriend dumped me" and Liam "I am the bro of the group, the power of friendship is gonna save us". It sounds like he might be somewhat important for the plot too.

I don't get it. They say they try to make the characters faces more believable and grounded yet give them bodies like pic related

They don't. Those textures are way better, even when compared to the renders the released for ME3.

Sounds like a good husbando but there has to be a catch.

>PB "I am edgy because my girlfriend dumped me"

explain

The superior squad.

I need this.

I think she had a girlfriend she came to Andromeda with and was promptly dropped once they got there.

>femryder and shitbee
>superior

No.

cant really blame her

That outfit will never cease to arouse me.

One of the reviewers went to talk to PB. She mentions a girlfriend who came with her to Andromeda, but then dumped her. The reviewer pressed for more answers, but PB refuses to say more and "gets edgier".

If Ryder flirts with her, she jokes a little and offers them a drink, even though she is worried she will talk too much because "if I get drunk who knows what else might come out of my mouth". Basically she is a sort of edgier, more serious Sera who has a lot of girlfriend issues and felt betrayed.

This is the best shape honestly, shame Bioware will just make one model per gender and race.

It is the best. Especially with a thin, white, tight tanktop and booty shorts.

An user in the other thread speculated that the Archon might be Jaal's dad, but that would be hard to explain, since his father was allegedly kidnapped when the Katt already existed and their faction was already in motion.

If this is all true, then Jaal's loyalty quest will probably involve his father, who has become a random Kett soldier and can't even recognize his son. You will probably have to either kill him, spare him or perhaps let Jaal take care of it.

Also >the Angara are a religious race who deeply respects families and close-knit communities
>traditions and knowledge are passed on from father to children
>that big-ass scar on Jaal's left tentacle

Jaal had a hard life.

I want to snuggle with Vetra!

no.

You get to cuddle with Vetra, as soon as I get to hug Cora from behind.

good writers, animators etc

>Ryder completes an important mission and Cora leads him to the public toilets on the Nexus and unzips her crotch for his "reward"
>Ryder has to eat out her ass and stroke her thick meat as a punishment if he fucks up
>Even though he's technically her superior everyone knows who's really in charge
>If he forgets she bullies him into submission with her musk alone

>Ryder asks PB for a condom and she puts one on him while she pounds his ass bareback
>Cora catches them and becomes best friends with PB

Misquote?

I can't wait to treat bioware's terrible characters like shit

Vetra is the only squadmate who truly cares about you from the start.

Jesus Christ what I'm I started with the whole "Cora is a tranny" mention.

Anyways isn't she much older than Dickryder? Is Bioware telling us to date tranny milfs?

Vetrafags are new talicancers

And MEA with texture mods that don't have to account for console limitations will look better again, what's your point?

I think Cora has a cute face and I like hair. I do wonder how they'll make her have a terrible personality.

It is by definition impossible for a tranny to be a milf.

>Anyways isn't she much older than Dickryder?
I think someone said she's like 25.

F-fuck. That's also one of the "troubles" about going on missions on very hot planets. Cora gets even friskier.
>Peebee drives the Nomad with Ryder and Cora in the back
>Ryder has to do the rest of the mission with a butt full of Cora's lovejuice

Why? Kids first, dick second. /d/ even got this covered. In theory, why would I visit /d/.

Cora looks young, what are guys talking about? It's just she in a bioware game

Her face is the worst part. Fucking grocery bags from Costco under her eyes and jowls like she's been chewing on hot pockets for the last 600 years.

pastebin.com/uq4032zi

As someone who liked ME1 the most I think Andromeda sounds very promising. The characters seem alright and the gameplay is improved. Only thing I'm worried about at this point is multiplayer integration and lore.

>Fucking grocery bags from Costco under her eyes and jowls like she's been chewing on hot pockets for the last 600 years.
Audible kek

>Jesus Christ what I'm I started with the whole "Cora is a tranny" mention.
>implying Ashley, Miranda, Jack, Liara and Samara among others don't also have huge dongs

Everyone's got dicks. Neither Shepard nor Ryder's butts can catch any kind of break.