/opgg/ - One Piece games general

The Beginning of a New Era edition

last chapter General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com (discontinued?)

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
-Coliseum -
>Feb 5 - Feb 26: Franky, Broggy, Hiina
>Mar 1 - 19: Vista, Paulie, Urouge, Alvida, Mr.7

-Fortnights-
>Feb 14 - 28: FemIvan
>Feb 21 - 28: Absalom, Raki, Afro Luffy, Franky

>Feb 28 - Mar 14: Nico Olvia
>Feb 28 - Mar 7: Camie, Brook, Perona, Prison Mr.2
>Mar 7 - 14: Hina, Young Arlong

>Mar 14 - 21: Cobmeppy, Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Smoker, Wapol

- Raids -
>Feb 26: Akainu
>Mar 2: Enel
>Mar 5: Blackbeard
>Mar 12: Heracles
>Mar 16: Aokiji
>Mar 19: Kizaru

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Feb 28 - Mar 2: SHIRAHOSHI SUGO (guaranteed red poster on 3rd multi)
>Feb 13 - 27: Valentine Luffy and Chopper islands
>Feb 27 - 28: 2x skillup
>Mar 3 - 6: Ray Final Tomes island

- Coliseum -
>Feb 8 - 27: Don Chinjao, X Drake, Kuro, Boa Marigold
>Feb 16 - 28: Kanjuro, Capone, Broggy, Dorry

- Fortnights -
>Feb 21 - Mar 7: Sentomaru
>Feb 23 - Mar 2: Wnaze, Tontatta, Ducks
>Mar 2 - 9: Kalifa, Mansherry, Krieg

>Mar 9 - 16: Zeff, Bepo, Hogback
>Mar 16 - 23: Tom, Laki, CP9

-Raids-
>Feb 21 - 28: Mihawk (yes, a week of him)
>Feb 27: Buster Call
>Mar 3: Akainu
>Mar 4: Garp
>Mar 5: Shogun Franky
>Mar 6:Ivankov

Japan is based as fuck

BAMCO, WHERE'S MY NIGGA 3D2Y ZORO?

I just gemmed for stamina so I could keep maxing Absolam

orbs

Who's that random person in the pic?

Zolo

>Week of mihawk

>you will never have this team

wake up
someone updates the thread

good work OP

>tfw I didn't pull INThawk despite the INT rate up

You woke up after 2pm? The fuck? How late were you up farming colo Franky?

and in this blessed day user realised that people are living outside of america

Thx, Boboposter.
Sad that we're only, like, 5 people that do that.
No wonder nobody's looking at it at all, when it's outdated more often than not.

its like 11am here

>not waking up at 4-7pm every day
Get with the program and be a NEET

Max DJ Sanji if you are farming Absolam. For when super evolve comes out.

>mfw I farmed over 100 Hawks in case I pulled him
>did pull him
>don't have any hawks left because the bullshit RNG didn't give me more than 3 autoheal sockets with my 100 copies

>Ray dropped the fucking skull twice instead of his poster

haha skulls are less than trash if you've already supered the unit

DJ Sanji books are rarer than Legend books.

I rushed through 3D2Y fast, and didn't go for skulls yet. How's the droprate? Nowhere near the droprate of a story character, right?

Will Carrot become an official crew member once they beat Big Mam?

>not just getting millions of base Sanjis from pulls/SH islands and evolving them to DJ Sanji and using those to skillup
I did the same thing with GPU instead of farming for books, and I maxed my second one without even trying

Anyone who unironically thinks anybody but Jimbei will be the next member is retarded as fuck.

But Carrot wants to be on the crew. Would Luffy really just be like naw bitch go back to furry land.

>Implying Jinbe wont lead the New Fishman pirates branch of the Strawhat fleet.

He said no to Pato

I got 2 in like 15-20 runs, so it's not that bad. Probably desire sensor like usual since I don't fucking need them at all, just give me my Ray

You only need to farm one. Probably Nami if you are smart and evolved Zoro. Let me know what weather gnome does if you get him.

Why are people using off topic avatars and not getting banned? Or are you all not reporting because it's different strokes for different folks around here? Anyway, so it seems you can revert the upgraded G2 Luffy back to G2. Do you need to farm another skull to send him back to super evolution form? Why even allow him to change back to G2?

Yes, you can devolve, and need the cost to evolve again.

why do you want ray when kizaru exist ?

>Why are people using off topic avatars and not getting banned? Or are you all not reporting because it's different strokes for different folks around here?

Why do you care

>Jimbei next nakama

You, fishnigger cocksucker, need to go. No one wants that boring fuck in the crew.
If he isn't dead at the end of this arc, he will be part of the SH crew.

The thread goes off topic occasionally we aren't facists. As long as it doesn't get too out of hand.

Damn and the skulls are a low drop rate too. Waiting on 2x drop day to try and get Nami's evo mat.

Yeah, the back evolution is really stupid. Maybe to use which ever Boa you need right now (have fun farming all those skills though)

Bobobo poster is a fucking legend and one of the few anons that actually makes new threads. Stop being a pissy baby.

What player is the Bobobo poster anyway?

>1 skill up left on Trebol
>His manuals stopped dropping for a day now
>MFW
Fuck this game and why doesn't ivankov's island have a double stam option?

Too many dudes if they bring Jinbei. its already 7/2 ratio. If they add Jinbei they will be the sausage fest pirates. Although I guess Shanks is definitely the sausage fest pirates, probably cause he can't not bang any woman who joins the crew. Whitebeard was the sausage fest pirates because he liked little boys.

Would be better to just have two of them because switching evolutions back and forth is far more time and resource consuming.

Only returning fortnights have that option.

I seriously don't know why 2xdrop2xstam is liimted to return shit only. It changes absolutely nothing if we can run new shit with it except wastes the players time. We could spend MORE gems in LESS time if we could do it for everything, it'd be a win-win for Bamco and the players.

Shit, I actually meant
>He will be part of the SH fleet
But yeah I agree.

I need to know this as well so I can remove him from my friends list. I don't want to associate or help shitposters that do nothing but shit up the thread with their avatarfaggotry. I don't invest so much effort into making my captains as best as they can be only for disgusting animals like him to leech off me.

I am MOON MEN

It means if you get 1 legend book you get 2 retard. The chances of getting 2 legend books could take 30 fucking runs.

That makes sense, thanks for clearing that up.

Moonmen

Friend code so I can blacklist please.

People like you are the most annoying one.
It's pure autism.

Kizaru is not Cerebral and doesn't help non-Doffy Crocoteams

How would you feel if Akainu killed Bartolomeo in the final war?

man if only there was some kinda list

How would you feel if Shanks was killed by Blackbeard before Luffy ever reunited with him?
Luffy promised to give the hat back to Shanks when they met you know that isn't happening.

You're spending 60 stamina for 2 books IF they drop, I seriously don't see your argument. It's no different to running a 30 stam 2 times and getting a book to drop each run. It's 60 stamina either way

How do you feed manuals for skill ups? Wasn't the rule 2 books outside a skill up event and 3 books during a skill up event?

Either the rules applies to everyone or the rules don't apply to none. You all act like high schoolers in cliques with the popular kids and bully the outcasts. The "popular kids" can attention whore all their want and you defend their shit with "Well they do some things right, we're not fascists." but some people who contribute much like Jewjulie and help out people you people spam report to get them banned, the funny thing is Jewjulie uses images related to the IP the thread is based on. Just admit you're all a bunch of hypocrites. You're the very thing you claim to hate.

I'm pretty sure that's what everyone has always theorized.

>Shanks can't not bang any woman who joins the crew
Made me actually laugh out loud.

Do you only play JP? Can't find you on the GLB friend list

5 books during until ur down to 1 left

my global name is different

Well I'm Lycaroth Pirates, dunno if you have me added or not but you're cool in my books bro.

>Getting a legend book drop each run
Good luck with that you must have never tried to farm legend books before.

i wish berserk had one of these gaytcha gaymes
it could even release new batches once every 6 months

Actually, I don't report anyone here. If I don't do it for the boboboguy, I don't see a reason to do it for JewJulie either. But you're just making shit up here.
It's not about "cool kid mentality" or whatever.
I'm just old enough, and not autistic, to understand that one guy posting with Perona pic is not bothering anyone, except people like you that will instantly cry over it.

AKAINU
HOW

I added you

Well if you're running double Baccarat you can still get their bonus procs, just that it won't be doubled so there is a very real chance you can get 4 legend books for 60 stam and that is very valuable. Hell the double stam is even valuable for islands where you can't captain Baccarat.

How big was Dr Hiriluks dick that it could hold up his entire outfit while flacid in the freezing cold?

The only one who report Jewjulie or Bobobo guy are whiny yes

I have actually, I went whole stamina bars in a row without a single Inthawk book. What would me being able to run it 2x stamina change? Besides feeling even shitter burning through so much stamina so quickly for no return, plus they let us do it when the FN returns so really what's the difference by cockblocking us the first time it pops up?

Your logic is that it doubles the amount of books you get, but it also doubles the amount of stamina you use... I don't know how that possibly lets you run a fortnight less than if you did individual runs.

Because on the very rare occasion you pull a legend book you get 2 how doesn't that make sense
You could do 2 30 sta if you are lucky enough to pull a book once you probably wont the second time. This guarantees if you land it once you get 2 books.

I can't believe Hiriluk is fucking dead...

It's probably smarter to choose Nami's skull because her stage is tedious as shit with the last boss having a "no damage over 20k" barrier, while Zoro's stage is a cakewalk

I know what you're saying but it's just all RNG. You could run the FN 2 times individually and get a book each time or run it 2xstam and get 0 books.

What's the difference if I run a FN 10 times and get books twice, or run it 2x stam 5 times and get 2x books. I've still used 300 stamina for 2 books.

>Taking a less useful character with the expectation of farming story drops

lmao just use DEX BB, you some kind of legendless cuck?

Franky has no benis though
just look at it, there's nothing there

Because its not cut and dry like that wtf. Like an user said earlier DJ Sanji books are super rare. I've done Absolam dozens of times and only gotten a DJ Sanji book once. But it was X2 stamina so I got 2 DJ sanji books I was pretty happy about it make sense now?

I don't get it.

Like this

Yeah it made sense the whole time. The stamina usage doesn't change it's just a case of 'when it rains it pours' with 2xstam.

At the end of the day it's all RNG and Luck.

>proof that Franky has junk down there

Literally just missing QCK Doffy.

6*law or 6*Zoro instead of mihawk as a friend should be better most of the time.
Other than that it's basically the perfect team

>2x class boost
>2x orb boost
>All matching orbs
>1,5 color affinity

Still worse than a f2p TS Luffy team.

>6*law or 6*Zoro instead of mihawk as a friend should be better most of the time.
No, it isn't
It's never better
You know why? The double hawk special LITERALLY doubles your damage output. So unless you think having Law or Zoro as a friend captain makes up for losing 50% of your damage, it isn't.

meant for

Then.
Stage 3 can be a bit difficult though.

Name 1 (one) boss, where you need two Inthawk specials with this team.

Hi.

We did some brainstorming some threads ago, this is the result.
Use Mihawk and Cavendish after the revive.

No Capone either. I just pulled LL anyway so his special is base cooldown. Assuming QCK Lucci can fit in that spot seeing as you use Doffy for the shuffle anyway.

>In a hypothetical damage team, subbing out damage for less damage is okay because no one needs that much damage.
That team has a 28 hit combo total, why are you showing me Boa's giant?

So you have to own a legend to break 3 million damage in a rainbow team? Cause I only Hancock. My PL is 250 and the anni sugofest wan not kind to me

Nigga that shield doesnt even stop LL why would it stop any normal lead