944 Wagon

944 Wagon.
How much better does it get?

>Lets see how this plays out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RV1OfFwpxpE
youtube.com/watch?v=upfuJ2WaQA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldnt this fuck up the near perfect 50/50 weight distribution of the 944 though?

Why. I feel like you busted my hymen user. The 944 was my first car, my first love and you had to tear that innocence away with this monstrosity. You could have posted a pic of my ex getting gang fucked instead, you heartless bastard.

Why the fuck do people like wagons so much?

muh practically
my tiny ecobox went on so many road trips with 3+ mountin men and their luggage and we never needed extra space

This
Wagons look like shit

They're literally the perfect car.

This one looks awful though.

That's not a wagon.

It is sexy as fuck though.

Personal favorite is the Z3 Coupe.

Perfect how exactly? By having a few more cubic inches of space you won't use anyway because you like using your mirrors? By saving one trip when moving (by that point you are retarded anyway for not renting a cheap-ass van for few hours)?
Wagons are cars for fancy accountants who want a nice car but are too cucked to justify it without having "muh usability".

>By having a few more cubic inches of space you won't use

You mean a few more cubic feet of space that I use regularly?

Being able to comfortably pack in friends and gear when we go camping?

Being able to easily sleep two people in the back with the rear seats folded down?

Being able to carry two whole sets of wheels in the back for track days?

Believe it or not, some of us have lives that involve doing things, not just commuting to and from work and shitposting on the internet.

also good for those of us with 4 legged friends who get dirty/wet

forgot picture

>Being able to comfortably pack in friends and gear when we go camping?
No need for a wagon.
>Being able to easily sleep two people in the back with the rear seats folded down?
Get a small van-like car like VW Multivan then. And you can do much more than just occasionally sleeping there.
Being able to carry two whole sets of wheels in the back for track days?
You got me there. I can get like 5-6 wheels inside my hatchback. But I do think I could load all 8 inside some bigger, non-wagon model.
>Believe it or not, some of us have lives that involve doing things, not just commuting to and from work and shitposting on the internet.
Sure, that's when you buy a cheap ass second car around the size of VW Multivan.

This is the only real answer that allows you to buy a wagon and justify it.

oh, also, good for surfboards/bikes if you don't want to put them on your roof. harder for them to get flogged.

but why buy a second car when i can have it all with one?

generally, they're literally a 4 door sedan with more room.

i like the look of certain wagons, you don't.

so.. cool story

youtube.com/watch?v=RV1OfFwpxpE

>supercharged v8
>400kW

>No need for a wagon.

Wouldn't physically fit in anything smaller than a wagon.

>Get a small van-like car like VW Multivan then. And you can do much more than just occasionally sleeping there.

Vans are commercial vehicles that cost more to insure and register, wagon has neither of those drawbacks whilst giving me ample space for the stuff I need to do.

>But I do think I could load all 8 inside some bigger, non-wagon model.

I'd like to see you try.

>Sure, that's when you buy a cheap ass second car around the size of VW Multivan.

Again, why pay more for a Van when a Wagon does everything I need it to do for less?

"for the enthusiest with a family"

youtube.com/watch?v=upfuJ2WaQA4

Audi RS4 Vs Holden HSV R8 tourer

Hatchbacks are more or less wagons user

not a hatchback actually

Enlightenment

Sorry. I don't live in a 3rd world country where cars are insured simply by being a different shape so many people have normal car + small van at home.

Why the fuck would I buy a high riding, slow van when I can have the same cargo floor in car shape?

Sounds like you do in fact live in a third world country.

probs an americunt in delusion at how shit tier their country is

By not being raped by insurance-jews? ok

I'm guessing you're so much of a fucking child you're not even aware as to the insurance and registration costs of a van in whatever shithole you live in.

>using TEH JEWS as the basis for any argument

Grow the fuck up.

I am. I own one. Nobody cares what shape the car is unless it's over certain weight and or power (talking about private insurance that is).
Sorry I was trying to dumb my posts down to your level.

>I own one.

Bread on hood.

I'll wait.

Sounds like somebody's 'sports car' got it's ass blown out by a wagon.

I don't have any bread at home right now. Is timestamp enough?
There will always be a more powerful car than yours user, no need to get upset.

That's actually pretty fucking sexy

can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown

J-jokes on you
Every car blows out my car

>944 Wagon.
disgusting.
If you want a sportscar buy a sportscar, if you want to carry shit buy a truck or minivan.
Stop making compromizes of your driving pleasure.

>Random Van in street

Yeah nah.

wagon hater here.
It's because wagon is a version of a car thats performance you like with added practicality.
There's no downsides other than having shit taste and increased aerodynamic drag.

Isn't that a shooting brake, tho?

t. bus rider

Its literally an Veeky Forums meme, a remnant of when the volvo 240 cancer was about, now replaced by the twingo cancer

thats just a posh way of saying estate

No. Count the doors.

>This one looks awful though.

supreme shit taste

>holden is for all intents and purposes dead after this year

Fuck GM so hard.

2002-2005 Lexus IS200 SportCross.
>Proper back seats
>2 liter Straight six engine (*cough*155hp*cough*)
>six speed manual
>Toyota reliability
>51/49 weight distribution.
Much better.

>making an ugly car even uglier

wew boy

>that titlename

>can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
I'll try. In the '60's this was the family mover. This is what families had. Upperclass fathers bought a Cadillac or a Lincoln. But if you were middle-class and dad worked in a shop or a factory, this is what dad bought. Every summer for 2 weeks the family would drive down to the beach in Jersey or Florida. They could live in this thing like gypsies for their entire vacation. This is the choice everyone had.

Then that imagine changed in the '80's to the minivan. Then later on with the mom's suv. The wagon is only hanging on in a few models. Volvo for one. So, it's more of a quintessential idea of a family mover.

>Better chassis rigidity, more shit you can haul, not cucking yourself into driving a crossover.

forgot image

>>Better chassis rigidity

I lost it
thanks

>Better chassis rigidity
How?

Yuropoor here. It's the go-to vehicle for people who can't afford to have more than one car due to taxation and other crap. So it needs to do everything, even though it's rarely used for everything.
The recipe for the ultimate norwegian family car:
>Wagon or SUV (American made ones aren't an option due to tax-expensive engines and bad mileage) because sometimes you need to haul a bunch of stuff
>4WD because "snow days" (time off school or work due to snowfall) aren't a thing here.
>they need to have a trailer hitch because occasionally you need to carry the new laundry machine or fridge you just bought or the christmas tree
>roof rails in order to have the family skis/roof box and bikes on the roof
>diesel, because it's cheaper than gasoline
>if budget is an even bigger concern, most end up with hatchbacks.
Normal sedans are actually pretty fucking rare here.

The Volvo V70, VW Passat or Golf wagon are typical choices. As well as Toyota Auris Touring Sports etc.

They are like a hatchback that you can turn into a camper van.

Nastalgia. I jad a torota corolla and been hunting a 4wd for years. Fucking canadian cucks got them all

The V70 is amazing though. I owe this nigger my life

In general the extra pillars and hatch frame and supports, stiffen the back end of the car.

>be me
>have to carry around tools for work and gear for band
>want fun car
>no space for weekend car, no money for double insurance/taxes
>buy fast wagon
ez

that looks like a deformed EG, good job

Holy shit he just can't admit being wrong at all

Chassis stiffening is important laterally. Not longitudinally. Generally, sedans have a rear steel firewall behind the rear seats that stiffens up the car in that direction, while wagons can't due to rear seat backs needing to fold flat to create more room.

Laugh out loud you know the weight distro would be the same right?

Failed geometry I see.

Fucking bus riders these days.

>
>Holy shit he just can't admit being wrong at all
Veeky Forums