Drive manual

>drive manual
>rush hour stop n go traffic
>leave a big gap between me and the guys in front of me so I can crawl in 1st and rarely need to stop/use the clutch
>people trying to force their way into my lane can now merge easily without causing wrecks/stopping traffic completely
>People behind me getting fucking pissed, honking, cutting in front of me and flipping me off

Is there any way to win driving manual in traffic, or should I just fucking give up and get an auto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7wm-pZp_mi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you just gotta ride on the clutch my man

Learn how to launch your car without fucking up the clutch. Nigger.

why do burgers pretend its so hard to drive manual? is it because theyre fat and a slightly more handling while driving is too exhausting?
or is a manual transmission just way to complex for the average burger?
serious question

I find the spazes from Europe think it's a skill and art more than americans.

It's the fact that evrything has to be dumbed-down if you want to sell it in the US. Nobody wants to think over there and thats completely normal for a (former) super-power. It's the cycle every empire has to go trough.

>launch your car
>stop and go traffic
you're only making the traffic worse you know

How? By not being on my phone all the time like everybody else and following the car in front of me in small steps rather than continuous roll?

why would you get in stop and go traffic to begin with you stupid fuckwit?

Different user
youtu.be/7wm-pZp_mi0
Can you guess who started the jam

>Manuals cause traffic jams!
Why are there traffic jams in the US then?

i think the loser in the automatic fucked it all up because he had to brake instead of just lifting off

Why do immediately think it's an us vs them thing. Why do you constantly feel the need to discredit america? Do you feel threatened? Do you have an irrational fear of Americans? Or are you just some faggot that gets his daily validation and self worth from random people on an anonymous anime image board.

>Getting questioned because I pointed out that every powerful country goes trough a certain changes over time and dumbing everything down is just a by-product of all that.
uh oh, ok, sorry

because its only americans who are afraid of driving a manual vs. the rest of the world who doenst give a shit and just drive it like everything else.

Does it get better
Whats the next stage

>living kn a shithole with huge rush hour stop n go traffic

You'd actually be driving the right way, even in an auto. People who insist on following closely and braking/stopping constantly during traffic are of low intelligence, and don't even know what causes traffic in the first place.
Like this guy Also, nobody ever said manuals cause traffic jams,

It will get better. Shit will go down, stupid people realize they (or their childer) need to be smarter and more involved in order to succeed. And the whole circle connects and starts again. No need to panic.

>i literally cannot formulate an answer so i will just act like a victim

Because most American city's are traffic clogged warzones so it gets really annoying to clutch in and out I get to the point where I put my truck in lo range so I can just idle through it at like 3 mph

But theres literally no effort to clutch in and out

Depeds how hard the clutch is.

What you just said OP is my daily struggle. People like to smash the gas and brake pedal as soon as they have 3 inches of clearance. People are dumb. I prefer to run a steady 2-3KM/H that to do 5KMH than complete stop x 3000

On my truck there is it's a old mechanical clutch shit is hard as fuck

>serious question
>goes on to berate America
>serious question though
I drive manual everyday it's a pleasure, most people here don't learn it growing up and since there's really no point to learning it they go on with their lives.
>obesity is a problem everywhere
>a transmission can be complicated for any retard which are everywhere
get off your high horse you live in a cuck country don't be jealous of our greatness

Don't be too harsh on him he just got his first Skoda 1.3L Diesel shitboxe. Once he is done with the environement taxes he will finally be able to drive it.

lol no its part of everyday life like not shoving down kfc down our throat every fucking day.
It is skill and art to do racing other than 1/4 mile
t.
euro auto driver

ironically i drive a twingo.
but also a automatic 67 impala so i know both sides. more or less.

then he gets the pleasure of paying around $3.50 per liter and that's cheap in most countries! how great!

>our greatness

What's the matter? Can't handle being murdered? Or getting aids? Pussy

>Austria
kek stay in your shit hole, torch some jews for me will ya?

No. It doesn't. Unless you're dricing a fucking racecar then no clutch is that hard. And even if you are driving a built ass racecar, get fit weak nigger.

Thanks for Hitler. He seemed to be such a well balanced individual. Also that guy who had his daughter locked up in his basement for two decades and had kids with her.

>drives manual
>doesn't like using clutch/shifting

You're welcome, burgerbro.

>infested with niggers
>still make more money than you

>when your limited education leaves you with no idea what Austria is, but you are a really angry boy so you reply anyway
stay mad amerilard

This made me kek way more than it should.

>makes more money than me
>has to live in a nigger infested shithole
whatever makes you happy I guess

>brings politics into an automotive board
head back to /pol/

I see this is one of the days Hamir or Abu Hadjar gets your wife so you have some free time I guess.

As a burger, before I got a manual I was dreading stop and go in a manual.

I stopped being a pussy and got one, stop and go isn't even that bad if your engine isn't a torkless Honda. I was able to get stuck in DTLA traffic and it wasn't bad at all, just getting stuck on hills was a little stressful.

>it's a 60% trying to make immigration jokes

>implying niggers arent better then their sandnigger counterpart that rape and kill everyone.

>meanwhile niggers slowly kill themselves

>Can you guess who started the jam

Slow reaction times. Light colored car falls behind and everyone piles up behind her.

Slow reactions evident because she suddenly accelerates (too late) and then has to slow again as she catches up with car ahead.