initiald.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Toshiya_Joushima
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Git gud scrub!

Post dehydration

>ae86
>power anything

hahahaha no

>but muh 11,000rpm one billion horsepower

What made this guy so good again other than keeping his hand on the gearshift at all times?

He was able to take sharp corners with only one arm which limited his turning angle while regular drivers needed both arms to take the same corner
Also he fucked around with takumi by taking different racing lines which confused him because he was insanely fast each run

But what difference did him taking a different racing line each time have to do with his speed? Surely it fucked with Takumi, but wouldn't it just mean he was a better racer if he was able to maintain that amount of perfection, variable racing line or no?

GETTU HYDURATU, GODDO HANDO

What made Mako a contender again, other than having Sayuki feeding her the shit that most racers did on their own? I don't remember any actual unique talents other than generic dorifto

Get hydrated, God Hand

don't gotta explain shit sil80s are magic

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

she was just good, didn't need any special standout technique since the 'hook' of that arc was just takumi racing outside of akina for the first time

Yeah that's a good point

>early initial D has actual story arcs and takumi encountering various opponents with different skill sets and strengths that force him to learn more about cars and racing
>later is literally just racer of the week
fucking why

Because Shinego can't write worth shit for more than a season and a half

Its fucking suffering having Initial D being one of my favorite anime and at the same time hating its writing post first season more than most things I know of

The writing didnt eat shit until the project d arcs, second stage continues the first stage vibe and third stage wraps it up. Every past feels tacked on. Will be intresting to see if his new car msnaga will suffer the same shit story managment.

if you look at initial d as a story with heavy coming-of-age elements, something centered around the personal growth of the protagonist, then 3rd stage is the natural end point. the thematic threads have pretty much entirely been wrapped up by that point.

>tfw we will never get any kind of growth out of any of the side characters we give a shit about

Actually this.First stage was great because there were characters that were memorable and that you got to sympathize with even thought they didn't have much screentime.I don't even remember half of the characters of the latest stages. First stage had that really nice atmosphere.They were all from Gunma and even though they were all rivals at first in the end they supported each other when they raced against outsiders. Also I like how you can listen to a song and immediately think of a character.(see COOL VIBRATIONS or Back on the rocks).

Did Takumi and Keisuke ever have a rematch?

>that plate carrier on the front
It looks like it tries to reach a cock far away to suck it lmao

lol no, enjoy shinji

Get hydrated God Hand

Seems like you are very obsesses with phallic imagery user. Want to talk about it?

Is the last battle any good? I got kinda bored during the two seasons leading up to it.

Final Stage is easily the worst.

it could've been good if it didn't last for like 4 episodes and god knows how many chapters, its a mess

It has a few reasonable moments, but they drag it out way too far. If you actually want to watch more Initial D you might as well give it a watch though, it's not completely irredeemable.

it lasted 5 episodes
they started the race at the end of 5th stage and then the whole final stage was the race
and even then it was literally just
>o boi hes beating me with a stock 86 and he's like 2 years younger than me even though i've beaten older people with turbo everything
>but watch THIS
>*destroys engine*

I can't be bothered, then.

So does dagumi lose?

of course not

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

I think it was implied that yes he was better than takumi, because he only lost to takumi because he got sick from the heat and vomited. If that didn't happen he would have won

>when you get sick from the heat in a convertible

Isn't he a doctor?

>not being obsessed with masculinity
low test much?

Drink some water, hand guy!

Forget God Hand.

What was this guy's avility? he just had a decent throttle management and more often than not went "powaaah".

He just had a car with crazy acceleration and AWD.

>He just had a car with crazy acceleration and AWD.
Basically every single GT-R driver in the series.

thats wasn't the stock engine

He could also drift the R34, which is impressive because a system in the car tries to force FWD if the car is sliding

Stop being a dehydrafag, one armed man

Drifting a GT-R would make you actually slower, so doing it as a "special technique" is like calling yourself a prodigy for installing shitty tyres to "drift easily"

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

>11 gorrillion rpm
>not 12 gorrillion rpm

>trying to take initial D seriously
>the writer literally self inserts himself

let's ignore shinji for a second. even then it's still shit, i think it was the season when takumi started literally teleporting

get hydrated god hand

Get hydrated, God Hand.

you're both completely fucking retarded. Season 1 was totally contained. By the end of it, you realize Takumi is not going to lose because of his mindblowingly superior practice that no one else has even seen or can conceive.

It's the fucking linchpin of the entire show. The water cup down Akina.

It's not about Takumi once season 1 ends.

add WINGS OF FIRE to the list

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

I dunno about you, but when I "palm" the steering wheel I can clock that motherfucker around significantly faster than if I used two hands.

that was 4th stage iirc, but ryoske explains it in depth during 5th stage

>1st stage establishes a whole ton of characters and adds backstory to many
>4th stage+ is dogumi yellow potato engine man and white potato engine man

Get hydrated, God Hand

Did you watch the episode? He had to start drifting because pushing too hard on the uphill wore out his tires, and he didn't have enough grip to fight for traction.

This is true, in the beginning of the episode they state that he could easily outrun dagumi because he's driven that pass so many times but to make it more entertaining he deliberately slows down and takes false racing lines while still managing to be faster than dagumi.

If he hadn't have vomited he would have won too, despite using the wrong lines and going slower on purpose. Really makes you think.

god hand could have won if he
>dropped the top off
>had a sip of water
>turned on the AC
>opened the windows
>didn't eat the flamming special at spicy pedro's taqueria
>bought a bottle of gatorade on his way to the 2gay
>spent the god foot race in his S2k with the AC on full blast

Anything else I have forgotten?

Wasn't it all just anti-lag?

Shinji's car was not stock

initiald.wikia.com/wiki/Shinji_Inui

So basically the whole point of Initial D is that if you are:

>an old man
>not full of your self
>or both

You're basically the best driver of all time.

Read up on how ATTESA works, it's RWD under normal operation but if the car starts understeering it sends up to 50% power to the front to pull the nose in, it's specifically designed to allow for oversteer rather than understeer. I know what they said in Initial D but it simply isn't true

What does make drifting the car harder is the Super HICAS four wheel steering.

>front tires are overloaded
>lets apply more load this will correct

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

Power and load on the tires are two different things in an understeering scenario.

obviously if 50% power is going to the front that means less power to the rear aswell

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

so?
>dogumis literally a racing engine spec 4AGE
>autismic mcgees 4AGE with a few simple mods

Shinji's father was a professional rally driver, that was his rally car. It might not be as good as Takumi's 86 but it's probably better than Wataru's.

Get hydrated, God Hand

Get hydrated, God Hand

Get hydrated, god hand

what exactly was that s2000s color and wheel set anyways? heard it was very hard to replicate

initiald.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Toshiya_Joushima

kit and wheels are probably really expensive but you could get a similar look with different parts

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND