Help im in a fucked situation

help im in a fucked situation

had my heart set on an audi rs7 but long story short i went to the dealership and lo and behold the person who served me is an old friend i excommunicated myself from because he was a fucking douche.

now i live in a remote area and this is the only audi dealership anywhere near me so i cant just go and buy an audi from another dealer because the services and all that shit need to be done at the dealer you buy it from.

im seriously thinking about getting an m4 now instead over this. i don't want to give this guy a sale.

Other urls found in this thread:

mbworld.org/forums/attachments/c-class-w204/139684d1221740131-quattro-vs-4matic-4matic1.pdf
mbworld.org/forums/attachments/c-class-w204/139685d1221740131-quattro-vs-4matic-4matic-2.pdf
reliabilityindex.com/manufacturer/AvgRep
youtube.com/watch?v=7WKgSCPqY4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's the only dealer at the dealership?

What did he do to you?

what do i say? i want to be served by someone else? there were 3 people in there when I went :/

just buy the car and get it financed through an external bank, I'm sure he gets incentives for financing deals.

just kill him, you will be served by another dealer then
also
>byuing a new audi

Just drive a couple hours to the next dealer you beta phaggot

>buying an audi
just don't
Get a Volvo if you want a FWD based AWD premium car. Or better yet, get an AMG CLS63 S 4matic. It has MB's AWD which is much better than Audi's.

mbworld.org/forums/attachments/c-class-w204/139684d1221740131-quattro-vs-4matic-4matic1.pdf
mbworld.org/forums/attachments/c-class-w204/139685d1221740131-quattro-vs-4matic-4matic-2.pdf

You know what I love about MB's brochures? They're honest. They even tell you in which aspects the competition does better than themselves. You don't see this from other manufacturers very often.

Just go to a different dealership.
>inb4 lol too far

I drove from LA to Norman OK to buy a chebby truck because of an insane deal.
>10k off MSRP
>got an LT z71 4x4 5.3 for 27.5k

Get the M4
you can't do skids with the rs7

>not getting a superior CTS-V for less money

What's the deal with these deals? Are they selling lemons or what?

>borrowing money
You poor or something?

OP this man is speaking a lot of sense explain your poor decision of "german engineering" mumbo jumbo

>not using debt in your advantage
Use bank money and keep yours if the rate is right. Parting with your all your cash at once doesn't have to be a requirement. Sometimes you can get a better deal by financing and using your money to generate more.

rs7 looks nice on the inside and the front. rear looks ugly

m4 looks fantastic all around and on the inside

choice is easy m8

>this man is speaking a lot of sense
And it's not like it's a little cheaper, it's like 30k cheaper. And you get an interior without an autistic tablet. The design and glossy plastics are questionable but not quite as bad as the Audi's autism.

>rs7 looks nice on the inside
lmao
literal VW with leather and a tablet

They're the biggest chevy fleet truck seller. They're practically giving away short bed short cab v6s for 19k.

But how do they make profits? It baffles me that they're able to undercut the competition so much. Don't most dealers sell

Don't most dealers sell for around MSRP?

Germans don't take dishonesty lightly.

lol, best joke ever with dieselgate and the cloud of corruption surrounding mostly VAG

When it comes to new cars, dealer make most of their money off of kickbacks and bonuses from the manufacturer and post-sale servicing. They don't really plan on making much money on the sale of the car itself - if that does happen, the salesman gets a nice little commission/bonus himself, which is why you'll have a much easier time getting competitive pricing by going online and cross-shopping with different internet sales departments (they work off of a different comp system).

Interesting. The whole American dealership system is very foreign to me. Here you don't see stuff like haggling when buying brand new, although it's common when buying used from a private seller.

If you have the money to afford a Merc i'd say the same

Why do Audi clutches grab so high?

>so i cant just go and buy an audi from another dealer because the services and all that shit need to be done at the dealer you buy it from.
What kind of shitty country passed a law requiring this?

Audi isn't fwd based, except for the A3, is longitudinal front engine with 2 drive shafts just like all actual AWD systems. Or is there something I don't know?

torqueless shit boxes

The cars are literally engineered with FWD in mind, which results in the engine being way over the front axle and nothing but understeer

If he can afford an Audi he can afford a Benz. BTW being able to afford is more than just being able to buy.

>buying an Audi

The only thing worse is a Mazda

>implying Audi is more expensive to maintain than MB

Cadilax look like shit and have a shit stereotype. Rather drive a tsunami raped totalled diahtsu Mira than a Cadillac.

>much less reliable
>equally expensive to repair
>more of a pain in the ass to work on

but they are, about 20% more expensive
reliabilityindex.com/manufacturer/AvgRep

holy shit that doesn't look half bad. much better than the germans who forgot that their car needed an ipad and just glued one on at the top

Get out of Veeky Forums some time
youtube.com/watch?v=7WKgSCPqY4M

>even considering a VW partsbin special with a luxury car price tag
kys

even if the average maintenance weren't as expensive as a MB you'd get higher costs on the audi due to more repairs. pic related.

audi a fucking shit

Wow, ditching Chrysler really did wonders for MB didn't it?

Why is Porsche the only brand that truly lives up to the "German = quality" meme?

I don't get it. According to reviews Porsche is either utterly unreliable or one of the most reliable brands on this planet. Given the recent VW scandal, I bet Porsche is into shady things.

German TÜV says they are the most reliable cars.

>recent VW scandal
Diesel Porsches are almost nonexistant

>how do i reading comprehension

some of the reliability surveys are weighted by repair cost. when a porsche breaks it will on average cost you more to repair it when a civic breaks so that bumps it down the order

Not him, but his point is that VW is utterly corrupt and they buy awards regularly

It might depend on if the statistic factors in the price of the repairs. Porsches break rarely if theyre maintained properly, but if they do youre paying a lot.

this

how is Mercedes AWD system better than Audi's?

Quattro has been perfected from YEARS of AWD history as well as legendary automotive rally racing history which has led to amazing systems for the entire VW group.

Did you even read the links?

>how is Mercedes AWD system better than Audi's?
Superior traction, handling and safety. Audi has better dynamics though.

you got a source on that? also fuck you VAG

Jews, on the other hand, take to lying like a duck to water

look son, another victim of VAG's marketing lies

That's to provide more interior space, these aren't sports cars kiddo

Funny because MB, BMW, Jaguar, RR, Bentley and many others don't need to resort to that bullshit.
They're forced to do that compromise because it's a FWD based design, so the axle gets pushed back and so do the wheel wells. And because they have to make provisions to accommodate for the AWD drive shaft that the AWD versions have, you also get the disadvantages of RWD with the bump in the middle. In short, Audi offers the worst of both worlds.

>RS7
>RS
>these aren't sports cars
>kiddo

idk about american dealerships but it's usually a 50% markup to MSRP so they can drop it withing that margin.

wew lad