Mexicans and Wankels

Why do Mexicans like wankle engines so much? Like every single video of a race build RX-7 I see it's owned by a Mexican guy. I'm genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D9pNxV00tpA
youtube.com/watch?v=v3uGJGzUYCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Promise of fast car at relatively cheap price
Cheap price because previous owner got tired of wasting oil and seals and mexican was either too speed drunk or stupid to care / notice

because it reminds them of their leaf blower

tortilla chip engine

Because mexicans are smarter than the average redneck

Kek

>Puerto Ricans
>Mexicans

Same thing to a redneck idiot, I guess.

mad mexi rican spotted

Spic detected

I came here to make this joke but I was going to say something about mixing oil and lawnmowers.

More rednecks detected.

I'm also more white than you are.

stay mad wetback

The rotary scene in puerto rico is huge.

Not in mexico.

There is a difference between puerto ricans and mexicans.

Puerto ricans are much much worse.

I'm half spic and it always intrigued me as well why island spics love these things. I have 2 guys at work, 1 Puerto Rican and one Dominican and they both have 1st gens, and my dad's friend from work (also a dirty Puerto rican) who has a 600 hp FD. It's amazing.

youtu.be/D9pNxV00tpA

Peep the flag on the window.

>huhhh duhhhh VTEC, amerifats

Somethings cant be explain bud

"How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does."

>Intake marked as Boost
>Outtake marked as Apex Seals
What did he mean by this?

As far as the meme goes it doesn't make sense either.
Why would it be outputting apex seals?

How does an engine intake boost? Is Boost a physical object now?

You have to go back.

>puerto ricans
>mexicans

Kek, ameribetic education everyone

Can you spot the difference between a German and a Dutchman? Between a Russian and a Pole? Thought so, spicfag. Now fuck off.

Not him but yes, it is possible

You need to stop being an uncultured swine

>not giving any shits about some 3rd world poverty culture
>being uncultured

I'm just about cultured enough my good man.

>Jimmy you are wrong
>WELL I DONT CARE MOM! YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

kek this cuck

>calls me uncultured
>I disagree
>calling me uncultured was somehow objective
>I'm not allowed to have a different opinion
Welcome to your local Kurdistani radiator painting forum everyone.

>I AM IGNORANT AND PROUD

"oh say can you see"

>tfw you can trigger foreigners so well they always think you're american

Oh well I don't blame you, I think you're probably a machete wielding nigger in some central-American shithole. But wait, I'd probably be fucking right too.

Wrong, I just bait americans because they make up the majority of the posters in this board, easy baits

Nothing personal kid

Yeah it's easy b8 indeed. Gotta say as a yuropoor I sometimes get trigger by amerifats with their incredibly cheap living and insurance.

>be american
>break pinky toe
>100k in medical bills

>cheap

Going to be even better now that Drumpf abolished Obamacare

>Actually believing obongocare did anything but put more money in the hands of insurance companies

Tropical Mexicans take your shit Dorito engines and get the fuck out now

>Actually believing obongocare did anything but put more money in the hands of insurance companies
so much this

even fucking Boihne Sandlers knew this

Yes. Just like I can tell difference between a Canadian and a seppo
Deal with it

How does it feel to know that americans travel to the caribbean (cuba) to get healthcare?

Also
>that image

Factually wrong, cumskins were living in mudhuts getting cucked by plagues while asia, india, africa and the middle east had massive empires

>How does it feel to know that americans travel to the caribbean (cuba) to get healthcare?

Before Jew ass regs and malpractice law, medicine was the best in the US. It's not like Americans don't want cheap healthcare, it's Shlohmo Sheckleburg who keeps them from getting it.

>Factually wrong, cumskins were living in mudhuts getting cucked by plagues while asia, india, africa and the middle east had massive empires

Is that what your transgender Marxist professor told you before or after you sucked "Xir" off?

>NO, FACTS ARE WRONG!

>muh jews
>muh cultural marxism

When confronted with something he cannot understand the cuckboi screams "muh jews" "muh cultural marxism" followed by posting autistic infographs found on /pol/

Why dont you go prep the bull?

>facts

Gonna need some citations there. You must be mad, how many rotor housings do you have as end tables and fish tanks?

Start with any anthropology book you preffer, cuckboi

They are exactly like sjws that scream bigot whenever they can't deal with facts

>Am Puerto Rican
>Live in Puerto Rico
>Wanted an FC RX-7
>Have a Puerto Rican cousin
>Owns nitrous 13B Datsun 210
>pic related

y-you too...

Whoops, no quote meant.

>facts
"We wuz literally KANGS and shieet whiteboi!" isn't evidence of such. I'm open to the idea of advanced civilizations prior to those in Europe, but your pink haired professor is full of shit.

>((anthropology book))
Care to name me a few?

the Falklands belong to the Queen.

go back to pol, fags. this thread is about mexicans and doritos.

Lmao easy to tell you never payed attention in school

Seriously go read a book or two, stupid nigger
Or would you rather ignore the fact that 'white master race' was inbreeding in huts for thousands of years while the rest of the world was developing civilization, Lmao

all the same to me. You're a brown person.

never keked this hard on Veeky Forums

Fucking hell are you retarded?
I am a history teacher and I hope to god your high school teacher wasnt the one who told you this shit.

Wow, tell me more about the GDP of the entirety of East Asia and India in the year 1000

Also
>GDP
>being a legitimate metric of success before global trade networks existed

Mexicans appreciate an engine more than the muh v8 10 lirer murifats

mexicans like corn chips

rotary engines are doritos

>I am a history teacher
Is this an accomplishment?

Well, you aren't wrong

No it's his job

how do rotaries have two spark plugs for ignition, yet still manage to waste so much unused fuel through backfiring?

>Can you spot the difference between a German and a Dutchman? Between a Russian and a Pole? Thought so, spicfag. Now fuck off.
yes, obviously

especially russian and pole, dumbass.

I believe it has something to do with loss of energy to heat and the shape of the rotor.

honestly if you ask this 10 times you'd probably get 5-7 different answers. I dont think anyone but engineers at mazda really know the specifics.

I really hope theyre working to improve the design instead of just letting battery power take over the industry. Still looking forward to a rotary hybrid.

IIRC theyre at their peak efficiency when at WOT. If you can use an electric motor for lower RPM ranges, i think this would be excellent.

Also partially why rotaries are best used for racing applications, theyre generally always at WOT and are pretty reliable at high RPM if you can get your air/fuel mixture right.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3uGJGzUYCI