Veeky Forums cringe

Veeky Forums cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1BLAjUbY
youtube.com/watch?v=29J9Bd3OLcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remove the green glow and its a cool car imo.

Those poor BBS's...

what glow would be better do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1BLAjUbY

what a waste of a good saab

Infared
or whatever special light they used to have at chuck e cheese

Black lights?

it's gross but it's not THAT bad.

this thread agreed, hopefully its just plasti dip

Is it /osg/'s turn in the barrel now?

I was thinking the same.

i dont get it

youtube.com/watch?v=29J9Bd3OLcc

Well let's be real, anything to do with RCR is a waste.

>Infared
ok

>be street ricer XD
>want to be super co0l so i put super awesome Infrared """""lights""""" under my car
>live on old person town
>one night out with some m8's and find this long old road to have a drag race
>nothing much around except a old hospital
sweet.jpg
>want to show off my new underlights (thats what all the EXKS DEE racers call them)
>no light comes outs on when i flip the switch
>"pff whatever i guess i must have installed them wrong"
>start to race in my in my 2005 ford 500 town-car with my epic Infrared lights
> we take off, kicking our cars into overdrive
>i start to loose
>"pffffffffffffffffffffff whaever i can still drift in my fully automatic town-car"
>try to drift and have an epiphany of what a giant faggot i am
>mess up drift because i own an automatic and suck cock
>my town-car lands on its side facing the hospital with my infrared """""lights""""" facing the windows of hundreds of old people with pace makers
>shootout 100's of pacemakers forcing the old fucks all into heart attacks
>but at least i had my invisible infrared lights

>mfw

i'm sure that was funny in your head but in real life? not so much

user drift rival detected

This is why I never liked hatchbacks. Spoilers look like shit.

Haha oh man.. Even worse there's a dude with a scion around here with that exact same scheme

kek

>what glow would be better do you think?
Some people like that unified all green colour. But others like to have a wider variety of colours.

HA

What's your issue with RCR?

everyone's got their ass in a twist over the fact that he's a huge furfag outside of his car stuff

Lies through his teeth, bullshits his audience, views himself with the sort of indignant self-righteousness of someone with a much less shameful past. He proselytizes about faux high-minded horseshit to "raise the level of discourse among car enthusiasts" when he's not even equipped enough to engage with people about them on the most BASIC of levels. When he gets together with other like-minded butt monkey auto journos and there's much mutual agreement and head bobbing when words like "Oh facts don't matter, that's not a big deal" get thrown around, well- Waylon said it best, "we need a change." The furfag shit is just really fucking funny shit he was hoping would just quietly die.

>88 MPH

Saw a brand new Mustang with license plates that read v6power

this wasn't funny at all

Ditch the spoiler and Acura badge and I like it

seeing this on mr2oc made me never go back
just what the fuck

Veeky Forums isn't that bad that we have people unironically doing that
even /osg/ is more tasteful than that

How the fuck would IR mess with a pacemaker?

It's inside them. IR is still in the light spectrum. It can't penetrate into our bodies.

Looks like the Davy Jones cannons on POTC.

each zorst adds like 20hp, so that's a 220bhp in a car lighter than 1000kgs. sounds like it would be great for the b roads, especially with that moderate-downforce spoiler for a tradeoff between top speed and cornering.
those lexus lights probably saved ~20kgs too

The veins have already started to pulse. My hand grows nearer every moment. The impulses in my brain have already started.

Soon I will wrap pulgar around the snake, ending with chico. I will stare him in the face as i spit on him with lust in my eyes. Thats when I will move my physical body to the wall.

Slowly my feet will crawl up that wall, that same wall washed with regret, sweat, and dirt, as I have many times before. We will both know how this will end, he has watched time and time before.

I will grab "Jammu" from my underbed storage. Jammu is my small vibrator that I named after the queen herself as I like to imagine that she would be willing to use it on me as well.

I will slide Jammu inside my tight pink asshole and rev the engines. Jammu will vibrate like a Lotus 2016 Formula 1 engine, firing on all cylinders.

i will fantasize about Anzu calling me onichan. I'm like her older brother keeping her safe from the horrors of the world. I will keep her safe with me inside her both physically and emotionally as we are in love. Love that is forbidden.

My story will once again end soon as my body pulses and the floodgates open all over my own face. I feel it on a metaphysical level. I can almost hear the warm cum as it flies out of my hard throbbing weiner like that scene from 2 Fast 2 Furious. "Ejecto Seato Cuz". I feel it hit me, I'm the slut, the whore, I'm the one receiving the load on my face. This is the moment we all wait for.

I lick my lips, the taste of my salty thick cum filling my senses. I pry Jammu out of my tight asshole now pulsing almost to the beat of my heart. Theres now a slight smell to it, slightly pungent. I ignore the smell as I am ashamed.

I am ashamed for what my life has become, not because I fucked my own butthole with a woman's vibrator and then gave myself a facial like I'm Ai Uehara but because Anzu will never experience this with me. I am alone, broken. I contemplate the worth of this life.

>roach

this thread is a goldmine

that car is fucking sick

tasteless pleb. what looks 'good' to you?

Can't top this.

what if the spoiler was straight like it should be

You are like little baby, watch this

I spend shitloads on my cars and bikes and I still get fucked up almost every day.

>mediocre fitment
>fake wheels
>unpainted fiberglass hood
>painted gas cap
>generic lip
>vape god
cringe is right

thats neat

I miss underglow tBh

I'm bringing it back

Butterfly doors, too. Fuck the plebs, I want my car to look great when it dies.

That's because you're a shittaste mouthbreather

He got the furfag wiki to delete his shit, it's fucking great. He's tried really hard to keep "the Kutztown Dragon" under wraps.

>underglow
>butterfly doors
>look great
uh yeah, about that

no I see what you mean

which is why it's getting a gnarly diffuser too.

Under glow is coming back son. I actually never minded it, even back in the 90's.

And swivel seats, because I'm all about function > form.

I hope furries never find mainstream acceptance, though I'm not hopeful. Mainly because of the way the LGBT+ whatever alphabet soup spoonful they added this month has successfully gained widespread public awareness and acceptance as well as legislation which benefits the "transgender", who are a vanishingly small part of the population and indisputably mentally ill to anyone outside of the ultra-pc movement.

When ever they change the front end to "JDM" it never sits right and looks horrible

samefag

car thongs>car bras

The minority tends to be the loudest, unfortunately. Honestly though, I don't give a shit what you like or do with your own body as long as you keep that shit to yourself. Furfags and the LGBT community just don't know how to shut the fuck up about it. Unfortunately this leads to normalizing acting like an entitled cunt and getting away with it. Oh well, try as you might it's hard to do anything about it.

>cars

WRX NOB IN AN STI RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEE I fucking hate this chick, WOW you have a wrapped ralliart, thats soooooo cool. OMG its purple!!!!!!! Fuck off. If she parked any harder her car would turn into diamonds FFS. She doesn't even have any performance mods, just dumb ricer crap. she makes us all look bad BAKA. I will fuck her ralliart up with my ralliart reeee

Not my thing but not exactly cringe.

>MUGEN shift knob
>mitsubishi

Davy Jones came out of his locker for these mighty cannons.

imho car isn't overly riced. more ricey than i like but no big deal. the vape is sorta cringe i guess. he should've bought an sti if he wanted to vape.

This shit if fucking mint. what do you drive

lol

Agree. You should check out the 2017 Downstar EK hatch. They're underglowing it and they already got the sissors on it.

i'd actually be impressed with that if they're all connected

humans cannot see infrared light.
If its ultraviolet that you're talking about, those lights only have an effect on fluorescing minerals..could look cool if there were fluorescent rocks in the asphalt, but you really need pitch dark to appreciate it.

you can buy this shift stick for $3 on aliexpress

thicc

Pretty clean desu just slammed far too low.

>Tfw listening to NoF just as I saw your post and I don't even use Veeky Forums but came across this thread on the homepage and decided to take a look

How is that cringe that looks dope.

kys

>How is that cringe that looks dope.
you are the cringe

Put me in the screencap

This.

Oh shit, a cop!

This would look cool if it weren't for the
>wing
>half-assed shitflares
>awful side skirts
>fugly fenders
>retarded vented hood
>stickers

>miata
>look cool

go back to eating those tendies your mom just microwaved for you.

>microwave
>tendies
tendies go in the oven faggot.

N I G H T W A V E

I actually really like that.

I can top that

I like the hardtop but i'd rather have some long tail decklid spoiler.

>discontinued

Dont think so

you drive latest gen lancer, hombre?

What do infrared lights do to pacemakers?

>cuckmobile
no thank you