Previous owner obviously did a shitty repair job. About how much would it cost to properly fix the gas pipe?

Previous owner obviously did a shitty repair job. About how much would it cost to properly fix the gas pipe?

Not knowing whats under the cum crust you have there, its hard to tell.

Most body work can easily total an older car though.

What car is it, friendo?

There is rust around the rear window seal.

I bet there is rust every where.

Just drive it into the ground.

Bout tree fiddy.

AE92 OP?

brah if it's in the gas pipe chances are your gas tank is rotting too, and if you've driven the car then little flakes of rust are fucking up your engine. bad purchase.

>shitty repair job

The fuck were they even repairing?

It literally looks like they've gone and installed the rustiest piece of shit fuel tank imaginable.

Insure it, then report it stolen and torch it.

Does this car run on salt water?

Even mad Max would baulk at sticking fuel in that abomination, you dun fucked up op

lol

Looks like a VW Jetta MK2

need moar!

This car has been underwater, probably bought new by Sponge Bob 20 years ago and driven by Patrick for a couple months before it was sold back to the surface dwellers. This is the only possible explanation for that amount of rust.

Thank you for the chuckle

Kek, *surface dwellers* sounds like the new term for normies fresh out of the ovens of r9k

mmmmm seht gut

looks like it would cost more than its worth
it's totalled at this point

The car is totaled, obviously, but I didn't spend much.

Kek. If that were true it'd probably be in better condition than being in Maine.

Holy shit that's hilarious.

I'm going to install the fuel inlet myself. Yeah it's a rusted piece of shit but the engine still works and all the cars up here are rusted pieces of shit except for the ones that stay in the garage all winter.

fucking lol

>Honda centercap
>it's a Jetta

plz die

i prefer the term daywalker