What kinds of cars do Russians drive? Somebody talk to me about Russian car culture

What kinds of cars do Russians drive? Somebody talk to me about Russian car culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

trendingtalks.com/top-10-most-popular-cars-in-russia-2016/
drive2.com/cars/?all
youtube.com/watch?v=geNavPYrmo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

German and Korean cars mostly. They try to be all classy but refuse to acknowledge that Russian muscle culture would be badass

In the West, random 10-15 year old FWD Euro cars. Skodas, BMW, VW are popular. As you go East, you'll see more Japanese stuff, with more and more being imported lately. Lots of big body Toyotas, etc. Mazdas are fucking everywhere.

If you go really far north-east old ladas and fiats are still extremely common as well as 80s-90s diesel mercedes

In a nutshell

trendingtalks.com/top-10-most-popular-cars-in-russia-2016/

also you can check this website, people come there to show off their shitboxes
drive2.com/cars/?all

a little fix

From watching Stop a Douchebag, Moscow is mostly filled with European luxobarges and European SUVs balanced out with some Landcruisers.

It's because they were filming in the center of the moscow where everything expensive mostly is.

I get that but I live in Amsterdam and I don't even see such a concentration of expensive cars.
Every cab seems to be a new s-class in Moscow.

Also it usually seems the more expensive the car, the bigger the douchebag.

idk our moscow night wave members ride japanese turbowagons

Moscow is concentration of awful people. Moscow itself is a fucking cancer. And no, cab s-class is a meme. There might be some, but they are not just cruising around picking drunk ivans to go to mc donalds.

Is Sakhalin still a JDM paradise?

>but I live in a car-averse city 20 times smaller and don't even see such a concentration of expensive cars

Surely you meant to write
>STANCED lada

>What kinds of cars do Russians drive?
Youtube is chock full of Russian dash cam videos for you

>European luxobarges and European SUVs with some Landcruisers

That's what douchebags tend to drive, yes.

>Threads

Not treads?

More like threats

T-72s

The stereotype is Ladas and it's not totally false.

There's a perception (about 80% accurate) that all Russian cars are total garbage and people generally go to great lengths to buy anything that isn't. American brands are ok, European ones are seen as trendy and Japanese ones are good choices for practicality.

Remember, the road conditions are very hostile, winters are brutal, summers turn roads into mud holes and accidents are very common. Having a good car is very important, if your car is shitty you're better off using public transport.

watch russian dash cam crashes, it's mostly what eastern europeans drive

The perfect Russia car is seriously a Jeep XJ

this adorable video will show you, OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=geNavPYrmo8

also

obviously, as well as Primorsky krai

My bad

They all rusted to dust and being sold for cheap to idiots with dreams of le 4x4 legend

>children v8

wut?

THIS IS HOW YOU GET SWIRL MARKS ON THE PAINT GET THE FUCK OFF THE CAR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE