/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>[Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku] (EoR Ch.1)
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170217
- Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=IC8V2ZvarvQ
- Requires 「Final Singularity: Grand Time Temple - Solomon」 to be cleared.
- Servants with [Evil] alignments will receive a significant bonus to bond points when completing missions in this singularity.
- 19 chapters in total, 8 free missions with one unlockable node.
- Story unlock 4* Archer Emiya Alter.

Shinjuku Pickup Summon (2/24 ~ 3/8)
- 5* Shinjuku Archer (Limited) Professor Moriarty
- 4* Shinjuku Assassin Yan Qing
- 4* Shinjuku Avenger Hessian Lobo
- 3* CE Freelancer - Boosts Crit damage on Quick cards by 25%
Servant details are unlocked with story progression. This gacha is separate from the story gacha.

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- Secondary Archival Storage can be expanded with Mana Prism
- 1/2 AP Main Story until 3/8.
- Master level cap increased to 140.
- Sound player added to MyRoom. Unlocking songs requires mats and sometimes other requirements.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCPEZoDaNsQ
twitter.com/choco_taberusan/status/835887615064711168
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,858077,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwaseong_Fortress
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61656900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to have sex with femHakuno

Is he worth leveling if I have a killer daugheru already

HESSIAN IS CUTE! CUTE!

I want to see Gudao FUCK Scathach

Think Higashide will add any Greeks in his part?

SUBARASHI

He's 4* Jack

>didn't spoiler the true names

Would /fgog/ roll for Scat lily ( Pure )?

Tfw no qt Aife to beat the shit out of Scat and prove her superiority in all things

Fluffy Dog!

>Shinjuku
>Free-Transforming Street Ruffian, Magic Bullet, Empress of Puppets, Ally of Justice / Perpetrator of Evil, Phantom, Gentleman Criminal , The Phantasmal League of Demons, Fallen Star, Traitor / Double Cross, Lament Beneath the Moon

>Agartha
>The Hollow Earth, Hero of Brutal Insanit, The Brilliant Fortress, Jungle of Gold, The Fragrance of Peaches, The War-Cry of the Women Warriors , Phantasmal Metropolis, The Skies of Void, The Distortion of an Undistorted Wish

>The Tournament of the Seven Blade-Master Heroes
>Pentacle, The Beautiful Beast Smiles, Empyrio, Purgatorio, Inferno, Zen and the Sword Are One, In-Laiden Karma, The Seven Blade-Master Heroes, The Blade-Maiden of the Empyrean Eye, Void and Infinity, The Annihilation of All, Rage Overflowing

>Salem of the Heresy
>Witch Hunt, Witch Trials, The Most Heretical of the Witches, The Great Calamity, Anno Domini 1692, Seven at the Gallows, Inescapable Accusation, "Salem," Massachusetts

I want my own giant dog.

xth for best archer.

No I like our version

Is EoR supposed to last all year?

>>Witch Hunt, Witch Trials, The Most Heretical of the Witches, The Great Calamity, Anno Domini 1692, Seven at the Gallows, Inescapable Accusation, "Salem," Massachusetts
This is all just pointing out at one servant.
What else can we expect besides Abigail?

half a year if we are lucky

I think it'll go until August so they can make a big-ass event with part 2 starting along with the 2nd anniversary

That's not grandpa.

There's a few other famous figuess around that time period, like the guy who died cursing the town weighted to death, and tituba, and expect calamity Jane randomly thrown in.

>last all year
Shinjuku isn't even a week's worth of content

unless you think they're going to give us nothing but reruns for the rest of the year you better hope not

When

newfag here, how does one beat Goetia?

Too offensive please understand. People still in mourning.

Rasputin

Hollow Earth: Maybe the next demon? Hell's beneath the Earth according to some so?

Fragrance of Peaches: Sun Wukong

War-cry of the women warriors: An Amazon

Distortion of an Undistorted Wish: Kiritsugu Alter who took the wish and killed six billion people for his family

MORE WEIGHT

That's not Moriarty.

SEKAI

>Hero of Brutal Insanity
ROLAND

Which form?

Friendly reminder that Sad Vlad NP has a big bonus damage against [evil]

>search for someone with Hercules and max bond CE
>put him in the backline
>???
>profit

youtube.com/watch?v=zCPEZoDaNsQ

use riders

With command seals.

Should I follow the trend and ship the alters?

By bringing best servant.

Maybe we'll get a witch hunter. Either way there'll probably be someone who wants to kill the heretic witches.Also
>Seven at the Gallows
Weren't there 19 hangings in the Salem trials?

"Use your command seals" - Nasu.

That sounds about right.

I just thought they might only drop a new EoR chapter once every two-three months with (hopefully) new events in between.

May as well, some of the type moon artists ship them so go nuts

they belong to Guda

Can you make him go SUBARASHI in his NP after you learn his true name?

This is the superior Guda

no sadly, you can hear it again on his voice tab

Checked google and there seems to be a lot of references to seven gallows and Salem. I don't know if this is based on something historical or if it's just because 7 is considered a magic number.

twitter.com/choco_taberusan/status/835887615064711168

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,858077,00.html

Seven men at the gallows, it seems we'd all best be ready for the NAZI'S

Merlins turns into Alter if I remove his Ahoge?

He seems kinda of meh. He has skills for generating stars, but can't put them to good use himself. They should've given his 3 turn increased star gen skill a crit damage buff too.

Level him and use a support Jack for unlimited critical works

>Hero of Brutal Insanit
The worst part of this one is that it could be
>A new servant
>Astolfo
>Literally any berseker

Guan Yu 5*when lads?

Sure.

Astolfo hasn't been in any story chapter so far, and there's still Astolfo (Saber) in the leak list

Be prepared for Astolfo

So, at least one of the words in each sub-singularity is about one of the Demon pillars, right?
And the remaining one are Raum, Zepar and Phoenix

>Phantasmal Metropolis
What even would work for this? There's a few easy candidates, like Atlantis, Tir Na nOg or Gardens of Babylon.

I want to EXPLOSION inside of Megumi!

land of Shadows

>>The Tournament of the Seven Blade-Master Heroes
>>Pentacle, The Beautiful Beast Smiles, Empyrio, Purgatorio, Inferno, Zen and the Sword Are One, In-Laiden Karma, The Seven Blade-Master Heroes, The Blade-Maiden of the Empyrean Eye, Void and Infinity, The Annihilation of All, Rage Overflowing

If we don't get a proper Shirou here I'm burning down DW.

No "Divine Spirit fusion that has his mannerisms but with a character that's about something else and never references his human self" bullshit either. That's just a lazy way of reusing a character's personality and design into another one.

>Paul Blobel, Werner Braune, Erich Naumann, Otto Ohlendorf, Oswald Pohl, Georg Schallermair, and Hans Schmidt

What we should expect? A bigger Phantom fusion?

>Brilliant Fortress
Might be this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwaseong_Fortress

If he genuinely is a "Hero of BRUTAL insanity" and is a serious grisly fuck variant of his cute version, I'd not mind at all to be honest

Better get your matches ready because there is literally no way we're getting a non Pseudo-Servant Shirou.

Is Shirou popular in nip land?

Not even a really famous one in the lot.
What could they incarnate fusioned ?

There is and it is called Prisma Illya film collab

>Chinese Martial Arts EX
Increase star absorption rate (1 turn)
Increase NP gain (1 turn)
>Skillful Star A+
Reduce star absorption rate (1 turn)
Receive critical stars
You can either give him stars or make sure he feeds them to others servants I think it's pretty neat.

> The Annihilation of All

Unapologetic Sumanai incoming?

The ultimate jew killer

I'll believe in Vauban untill the end !

It's probably just a place in the story.

Not him but I already asked DW along with improving the shitty meme comic, expect him soon.

It'll be Titan Altera for an Extella event

Is this what Jeanne Alter was doing before meeting you and Saber Alter?

They all over-saw the death camps

It'll literally be the holocaust incarnate and personified

>Implying we will get a new collab

You will have a prisma event rerun and you will like it

It's not like any of these swords looks to point to Shirou
Maybe Void and Infinity, but that could honestly mean the Redman too

The chapter is titled, "The Woman of Agartha". Agartha is a fictional metropolis. It might not be the answer, but it should be your first guess.

>The Skies of Void,
Please be Yuri Gagarin or Neil Armstrong

the same as saber alter.

prostituting herself.
you're their pimp.

I love Jeanne Alter!

I mean

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61656900

Nostradamus. :^)

>if shirou isn't the ultimate sword master apex swordsman of all time we riot. Not any excuses given that could actually warrant it, it had to just be pure absolute want where he becomes the apex of humanity by his own power
>even though his strongest versions of himself is a very mediocre or weaker heroic spirit after thousands of years being summomed. Still frankly weaker than a lot
>BUT NO, SHIROU IS THE APEX OF SWORDSMAN even though in the vn he specifically said hes not a swordsman, he's not a true user, he's an imitation at best. Right before archer fought berserker he told shirou to stop thinking of yourself as a swordsman BUT NO, APEX OR WE RIOT

You're fucking retarded wank whore

And now MHX Alter's niche is gone. Poor gal can never catch a break

Void and Infinity will be Sasaki (True) whose Tsubame Gaeshi slices open reality from infinite sides and creates a void of death

It'll also be a Cute Grill

>Zen and the Sword Are One,
What could this mean?

mhxa reduced to 3.5 when

Guess the collab 5*
>Apocrypha
Achilles
>Fate/Kaleid Liner
Shirou
>Heaven's Feel
Parvati
>Extra
No servants left in Extra except Saver so either Math man or old Li

>Apocrypha
>Achilles

It will be __Sieg___

Yes.

>>Extra
>No servants left in Extra
It's got the highest number still left

>didn't roll wan wan
Kill me

Going from Index isn't there a Ragnarok triggering sword?Might be a phantom using it.

They don't work exactly the same way, but yeah she sort of lost one of her two niches

The thing that bothers me is not the divine spirit thing itself, but how they handled Ishtar. She's neither one nor the other.

The mannerisms and face are Rin's, but she never acknowledges Rin Tohsaka or her life and her reaction to Emiya is completely generic. If you wanted "What would be Rin's reaction to [X]", you're not getting it.

The backstory and memories are 100% Ishtar, only we don't get a new design and it's repeatedly mentioned that the fusion heavily toned down her worst character traits, so we don't even get her real characterization either.

Then Waver then gets to be 100% Waver even though a year and a half in, we still have no fucking explanation as to how he came to be or when he fused with Zhuge or why. Sure, he's himself a ripoff because you're not getting the real Zhuge either, but at least it's 100% Waver instead of a halfway-there mixture that doesn't really fulfill either side.

>No servants left in Extra

I beg to differ

It's a reference to Musashi and Kojiro, they achieve the state of 'Zen', 'Nothingness', and through it become 'Perfect' swordsman.