I love Takumi!

Daily reminder for FEHeroes fag in this general

>crystal+shard, hacked
>arena score, hacked
>+10 character, fucking hacked
>unreleased character, hacked
>hacker, never ever gonna get banned
>whaletard status:btfo

Your game is dying so please go to to wail with your death game and leave this general

It's Sunday!

Post vanilla pairings!

I love giving Soleil the dick she craves.

I'm gonna repeatedly suicide my lv1 Baruka in tenth stratum for personal entertainment and there's literally nothing you can do to stop me.

Fuck off drill

I love my Jew wife!

I love Azura !

Drill is probably as autistic as this guy, but Drill's English is much better than some BR shitstain

Cutest pairing.

Felicia is my angel.

Felicia is STUPID!

Imagine being this upset about such a nothing game. Yikes.

Why are Smelliwood's eyes so big

Beruka's friend Severa wishes her and all her fans a happy birthday!

Post of picture of her getting killed every time you do it

I like Hana

Why is Micaiah always praised as being a good commander?

In-map, the Daein Army's strategies are actually pretty poor.

>First time playing Fates, Lunatic classic starting with Birthright
>Fucking loving Saizo, he's a fucking DPS machine that ruins enemy defenses to boot.
>Ninja villiage
>This town of pussies have aligned with Nohr and must now be purged for grorious nippon Hoshido
>Recognize the ninjas from one of Saizos supports with his brother Magic Sponge
>Decide to let Saizo fight this boss to see if there is any unique dialogue
>Mfw that whole fucking exchange
>mfw that last bit after he kills said faggot
I already thought Saizo had god tier supports, but this just seals the deal. Saizo is currently my favorite fates character. Azama is also great so far.

B-B-But Fire Emblem Albeit is such a great game, it deserves to be considered a mainline FE title and is totally not a quick gacha cashgrab that they can safely abandon now that they've already earned their 3 million.

I love my jewish girlfriendu!

She's hot and everybody wants a piece

She uh, gives every one who sings her praises a lil' somethin' somethin', if you catch my drift.

Done samefagging Drill?

So Hector doesn't block out his entire field of view.

>Stopping at 3 million
Shouldn't they have a much higher target considering Pokemon Go's success? Yes, Pokemon is more popular, but do you think Nintendo are smart enough to lower their expectations?

Starting FE6 for the first time, are pic related and Marcus the only characters worth using?

She doesn't though?

>totally not a quick gacha cashgrab that they can safely abandon now that they've already earned their 3 million.
That was the plan i bet, it explains why the content is so barren with so few quality of life features and all the other things they had to adjust to make people believe they werent incompetent like all the stamina shit.

There's not going to be any backlash either just because it's Nintendo.

Hana is for tender love and RAPE! In the MATING PRESS! position
Just like all Samurai/Myrmidion girls

Why is Nowi such a semen demon?

That's what Silas wants you to think.
Soleil's just bad at picking up boys, otherwise she'd suck a few guys off before her tea dates with the girls.
Or bring girls home so she and her husband can makeshift spitroast them.

Dressed like a slut

Don't slut shame, faggot.

You cant help but wonder if the voice director told Papencuck to really ham in the #memefactor with Henry this time

Been around the block a few thousand times. And that's at a conservative rate of 1 per year. Think of how many times that tight little frame of hers has been violently penetrated because she has to satisfy her boredom and her lust.

Literally the only guy she shows any sort of sexual interest in is Foleo because of how girly he looks.

How does Arthur's cum taste berukacucks?

that's memehouse fanfiction.

>still no info on the upcoming banner

wtf nintendo?

we really like Ike

>Playing the memehouse version.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Even then you're wrong, since all the other boys including fucking Kanna friendzone HER, not the other way around.

Plus she doesn't ever stop flirting with Corrin.
>"Nice abs Lord Corrin" she says while striking a pose and grinning in the bathhouse.
>Tries to model a bath towel for him
>Asks him if she can strip for him "because it's hot" while alone in his treehouse with him.
She wants to gargle dick.

Henry is my husband.

I'm talking about the fantranslated JP supports, not memehouse.

So when will we get an actually good Fire Emblem villain that isn't evil dragon who hates humans or evil bird who hates humans or evil king who hates humans or evil demon who hates humans?

Do they? I thought people outside her band of fanatics thought she's an idiot. She pales as an adversary compared to Zelgius.

That fanaticism is dangerous in it's own right though.

>whale money stops

kek

I would like to think that drill, berukaguy and the people that spend all their time arguing are just bored and not actually that mad and autistic. The alternative would just be really, really sad.

>where do you think we are

If that was true there'd be more manaketes about. This is my problem with her supports, her attitude towards people and human lifespan is so inconsistent. The only thing that is constant is her acting like a retarded child

>great lyn nice head

>Score whale money

>Dorothy

On HM Shin becomes very strong as well though, the best Bow user in the game.

Lugh is a decent alternative to Lilina as well for his earlier availability, although their performances are largely similar for a very long while

Niime is also a solid prepromote when you finally get her

Shanna and Tate are decent fliers

-Atk +agi eirika did I waste my orbs?

Has anyone else actually gotten this rarity change to work?

>but do you think Nintendo are smart enough to lower their expectations?

Well they kinda have to live up to their name if Intelligent Systems you know?

Dunno.
Sounds better than my +Atk -Spd Eirika in some ways

Haven't had the chance to really try, I need Cheat Engine Server to put on Nox, but the website is down

It kind of sucks because she needs all the attack she can get. But +spd means she will get doubled less and her primary role isn't hard hitter anyway.

Is this the DS remake? This is my first time seeing it, why does it look so ugly? Even the GBA games looked miles better.

Best Soleil ship.

What are you guys talking about? the screenshot of the hack is clearly CE. Where does the app come into play?

Actually, I'm pretty surprised you can hook CE into a nox-emulated game in the first place.

Nintendo isn't really that good at planning those out.

>No Valentines day event banner. Not even making easy money with just recycling the Deep Devotion/Legendary Heores girls with different stats and artwork with heart candy.
>Filler banner less than a month in with no characters being able to hold interest over a single day.
>Special event units continuing to be pushed back because they still haven't even released PoR Ike, even though they had a good number of years figuring out the guy is popular as hell.

Uhh they never promised you the special event units would be coming ASAP just that they would be coming, and they never implied anywhere that they would be sharing information on upcoming banners every time.

Best Boon/Big Guy for Sharena?

Why is Ike so popular anyway? It's not like he's a particularly special game protagonist, although I guess he's arguably better than all the other lords because they're just terrible personalitywise.

I'm new to cheating so I had no idea. I had only just installed GG thinking I simply didn't know how to access that menu.

The japanese supports where all the male ones end with her sucking dick while affirming the girls are just her friends?

She plays with other girls, but commits with men.

the point is that they should've done that in the first place

Not really. They're not obligated to.

Budget Guts.

Why the fuck is Birthright Lunatic so easy?

I was expecting something similar to the difficulty of Conquest Hard, but Lunatic Birthright is a joke. It was difficulty at the start, but somewhere along the line difficulty just went down the gutter. I'm 20 chapters in and I had to check to make sure I didn't accidentally turn down the difficulty to normal. I'm not even grinding (but I am doing paralogues) and I'm blowing through the maps. All my units are promoted fighting against unpromoted enemies. It's so bad that I barely gain any XP from killing them. I have units literally doing 0 damage to my Corrin and Oboro.

it's about smart marketing not an obligation, you can't be this dense can you?

>Was about to complain about a lack of classes that use Axes and Lances
>Then remembered that Wyvern Lord exists
Pretty cool, but I wish there was a good dismount feature so I could take the fucker on foot.

So I'm almost finished with Thracia and just realised that I never actually gave my leg ring to anyone.

Who should get it? I'm thinking Leaf (who has gotten 2 movement level ups) or Mareeta (who has gotten 1 movement up)

Or maybe Sety, I like him

>I'm pretty surprised you can hook CE into a nox-emulated game in the first place.

I believe that is why you need to install CE Server onto Nox, you aren't directly hooking Cheat Engine into Nox, you are using its Network option to connect into it.

They forgot to give anyone skills. Camilla's sewer map is really the only one that provides a sense of challenge later on.

>Sothe x Astrid C Support

>Sothe: Ah, well... Who am I to judge? As long as you feather some Daein scum, you're all right with me.

What did he mean by this?

He wants his 5* Micaiah.

Notu dissu shitu again

>put all the special snowflake units that are loved by the most in the first gacha just so everybody can get them for free
>smart marketing
You must be an expert

i'd probably go with leif since it'd boost his utility even further

sety would be fun though

Isn't Sothe Daein scum? Is he an Uncle Tom?

units to put close counter on?

+spd is best boon, -atk not critical. She is buffbot/weird movement tomfoolery character anyway.

I want to hug Nephenee.

How do I cure my addiction to her?

fap to her

the 5 star +10 hack was leaked
gg

Is there any point to 5*ing a character that doesn't have a 5* skill/weapon? I like the cut of Niles' jib, but unless upgrading him will give him better gains he'll trail far behind the level 40 Takumi I already have