Need to detail my whole car

>need to detail my whole car
>wash it
>dry it
>already tired
>still need to clay, wash, dry, polish, wax, buff
>can't do it the next day because the car is already dirty

fuck my life, is there a life hack for this cos im not going to pay $500 for a detail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWmughbUu2k
youtube.com/watch?v=CFXfSBR5Q9w
youtube.com/watch?v=xNhTmCVf8lU&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be a bitch, I wash,claybar,compound,polish,sealant in one go.

the life hack would be to kys. if your too lazy to clean your car right, either dont get a car or just drive to one of these car washing streets and be happy with it. faggot

>weh detailing is a lot of work and I am a fat lazy cunt
>why does it cost hundreds of dollars for a professional job though

I feel like I'm being baited.

>tfw still need to clean interior too

This is your best friend

What car do you have? Because you have to be fucking braindead to do any of the things you named to a car that is worth less than 100k. Just wash it and wipe dry.

Thank you.

Yeah for real the """life hack""" is to drive a dirty car.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWmughbUu2k

>nice cloudy day
>perfect time to detail my vet
>just finished drying it
>just about to claybar
>wind picks up
>neighbors fucking flowering palo verde gives my vet a yellow shower
I still ended up finishing the job but this type of shit happens pretty frequently to me. I sometimes wish I had a biodome just for my car so I wouldn't ever have worry about mother nature or my neighbor fucking me over. Goddamn I hate that fucking palo verde tree.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFXfSBR5Q9w

how much for the foam gun?

I tried to detail my car and spent hours upon hours on it. I got the swirls out, but I also somehow scratched the shit out of the hood with the orbital buffer. Now I will just claybar and wax. Not worth it to me. I don't have enough experience or patience.

This, only takes a day dude.

Unless your car is like mine, where it literally has never been clayed in 25 years, and also never been washed in it's lifetime, only by rain

Hi furious, I'm fast.

Is that the same car from the chem guys wheel polish vid?
youtube.com/watch?v=xNhTmCVf8lU&t

Nanoskin clay wash mitt.

Absolute time saver..

Bucket wash at a coin op car wash. Clay mitt when you get home. Polish what is needed with your D/A. Wax or seal. Done. Start at 8 am and you'll be done by lunch.

>need to detail my whole car
>wash it
>dry it
>already tired
Sounds like you don't know how to detail a car.

>fuck my life, is there a life hack for this cos im not going to pay $500 for a detail
Get a garage nigger

>that spoiler

Does functional aero trigger you?

No, just hideous spoilers

How about this?

A car that slow doesn't need that much aero faggot

>slower than a genesis

Car is actually fast. Aero is acceptable. On a BRZ/Slow86 it's just RICE

I'd only agree with this is car was stock

>He doesn't understand basic aerodynamics

>mentioning Hyundai Genesis
The loser is you sir

I really hope you aren't doing these things in the order listed. That aside, professional detailing/paint correction can take as long as 48 hours of work time.

For me:
>maintenance wash takes around 3 hours (wash, dry, paste)
>from scratch it takes me around 4 and a half hours
(wash/strip off old wax and sealant, dry, clay)

Compounding and polishing is where a lot of time goes however, it took me a little over 12 hours spanning two days to completely compound and polish my car. There is nothing wrong with letting your car sit while you rest and breaking up your routine. I can't see how your car got dirty unless you drove it or left it sit outside.

>is there a life hack for this cos im not going to pay $500 for a detail
You are now aware that the things you complained about are reasons why people pay $500 for a full detail. If you want to do it yourself get some discipline and take it slowly. Seriously, I don't understand how people 'get tired' from stuff like this. I'd spend all day detailing in my garage non-stop if I didn't have things to attend to in real life.

They make these plastic bubbles that show cars stay in all the time. Buy one of those and use that.

have you considered using a garage?

Near 90% of my time detailing is spent in my garage. I only have the car outside for washing and drying if it's nice out

I just pressure wash it to get the dirt off and let it dry by itself.
Works well enough.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Just, no.