HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-03/tesla-passes-ford-by-market-value-before-musk-delivers-model-3

combustionfags BTFO

Alphonse you retarded nigger

I think it says more about ford than tesla.

This.

I think it says more about the behaviour of investors than either.

>And toyota is worth more than both combined.

lmao you know this means nothing right?

>tesla hasnt had a single profitable year
>ford makes more cars per month than tesla has made in its entire existence
>ford revenue = 151B, tesla revenue = 7B
>ford net income = 4.6B, tesla = -674million

In other words stay buttblasted electrocucks, i am going to destroy the planet and you cant top me hehe

>Buy a Tesla
>Old car gets sent into a scrap heap and ends up polluting 1000x more than if you had just stuck to your old car

>buy a tesla
>poor nigerian children die because they didn't mine enough lithium for your car

truly the apple of the car industry, propped up by fanatics that will eventually have the rug pulled out from them.

>buy a tesla
>assblast Veeky Forums
Would do only for this.

>upper middle class liberalfags make poor decisions with their retirement monies
whats new

It might be your superannuation fund doing it.

All they need to do now is build an electric truck and a supercar.

my super fund invests in the industry i work in. it doesnt buy meme stocks

To bad for Tesla this is based on emotion.

if anything happens he's got a bottomless pit of money in spacex

>Trusting (((investors)))

b-but... apple stock price is near all time highs?

>introducing the new applecar
so why do faggots suddenly give a shit about electric cars when a meme company releases them? jap car makers have been releasing electric cars for years but tesla is the best all of a sudden

Company that has only ever tuned a profit in one quarter of it's life valued at more than a company that is failing so badly it has had to cut billions from it's R&D budget. They are two irreverent companies in the modern world.

Fucking this is also a good reason to hate the prius

My environmental engineering Professor shamed some eco-fag in my class that was always talking about his prius by telling him that Prius's are probably one of the worst cars for the environment because it combines the footprint of gasoline motor with the footprint of two giant non-recyclable batteries.

>market value
Twitter is worth 16 billion fucking dollars even though it never turned a profit. By now you should know that brand values in the US don't represent anything and that your stock market feeds off hype after hype and bubble after bubble.

lol retarded reddit faggots buying stock because they think the figurehead of the company is super cool doesn't mean anything.

In fact they bombed in China and their batteries seem lose 30% max charge in threes means this is a good company to shortsell just before model 3 launches.

now i know who he reminds me of
he looks like a retarded little brother of the mentalist

>he's this mad he missed out on the hottest startup of last decade

>all these assmad muh profits teenagers the basic financial principles of budgeting and market economy
Not even a Tesla fan, but there's no wonder you guys can't afford anything better than $3k civics.

Because we don't like to eat paste

This.

>will eventually have the rug pulled out from them

I don't get why people hate electric cars
The environmental issues are irrelevant, but an electric engine really frees up so much space that was otherwise taken by a bulky combustion engine
When you think about it car design had been more or less the same for nearly 100 years, now we may see some truly novel cars and ideas as electric efficiency improves.

Tesla's look good too, I'd love to get one if there was an open-source/Linux version of the cars software

just so you guys know its not market value

or even company value

its market capitalization

which is different than overall value

China is buying a fuckload of Teslas which is why their stock is jumping

China is hoping to field a large number of electric cars, if not majority in major cities to cut pollution which is a major issue there.

Because it's a fashion piece, not a car that people drive because it's a good car.

And? Plenty of cars are fashion peices and if tesla proves that people want electric cars to "show off" if will prompt other companies to experiment and come up with some really crazy futuristic car ideas.
I wish to see a electric super car with actual decent range within the next few years looking like some sci-fi beast

Why does every American car have that same gay hatchback design?

Don't forget about the child labour those conflict minerals that lithium ion batteries and other electronics perpetuate.

Just to clarify I personally don't give a shit I'm not some pretentious prius dick sucking environmentlist and never will be.

so making fart smellers pay 100 grand for garbage reliability makeyourselffellbetter mobiles is profitable imagine that?

Pretty good for an electric car company that runs on fumes of investment money.

[spoiler]
this company has never made a profit and runs on investor money like a pyramid scheme
[/spoiler]

Who cares about child labour
The biggest advantage is less fumes in urban areas

Honestly the company is fairly young so this is understandable that they wouldn't be making a profit immediately

I'm not exactly a fan of Tesla, but I doubt many of their owners were thinking of the environment. They want the convenience of a rechargeable car and the social signaling that tells people they're intelligent and have money.

Maybe in 2005. Prius drivers now are just the normiest of normies looking to save on gas money and have absolutely no interest in fucking anything.

Tesla just passed GM market cap as well I believe that makes Tesla the most valuable american car maker. Suckit legacy automakers

Prius batteries are recycled.

First 200 mile ev at an affordable price. Yet irrelevant to the market because GM and no marketing.

>The environmental issues are irrelevant,
The environmental issues are very relevant and until they are fixed the electric car should be hated.

> but an electric engine really frees up so much space that was otherwise taken by a bulky combustion engine

Given the massive advantage petroleum has in energy destiny over batteries you are net down on space not gaining anything. Battery technology is not advancing very quickly and hasn't for the last 300 years.

Lol how did Tesla manage to spell electric wrong?

>people will unironically defend speculation

>14 year old corporation still hasn't turned a profit
Facebook was founded before Tesla was.

>before Tesla
after*

>electric cars should be hated
for polluting less?

>doesn't understand basic accounting
>posts retarded teenage tripe
Model S profit margin is well over 20%. Net income is calculated after investments and acquisitions, of which Tesla has fuckton, e.g. SolarCity and gigafactories. If you're going to hate something irrationally at least make sure you don't sound like a babby oligophrenic.

They are not primary polluters but they consume electricity most likely produced from polluting sources.

Battery production and recycling is rather environmentally unfriendly. It's hard to assess whether they harm more or less in the end. At least in the current state of battery tech.

That's network's fault, not EV's. France has over 70% of nuclear, Iceland does 100% renewables.

electric cars pollute less. period.
they still pollute less. this has been proven countless times

>period.
Solid argument, retard. Strongly consider suicide.

not an argument

this

creating a fully electric car creates more greenhouse gasses and waste than a conventional combustion car. when it's time for the tesla to go, its non-recyclable batteries will create an insane amount of pollution. the electricity you use to charge your electric car is more than likely to come from coal burning or nuclear fuel which leaves radioactive waste which is currently stored in old, unused mines in the midwest.

if you think an electric car leaves less of an ecological footprint you should definitely kill yourself.

>if you think an electric car leaves less of an ecological footprint you should definitely kill yourself.
This
burn the coal, pay the toll

>burn the coal, pay the toll
that's not what it means, retard
"burn the coal" isn't literal there

> I'm not some pretentious prius dick sucking environmentlist and never will be.
>Not giving a fuck about the planet
i shiggy diggy

Toyota Lithium Batteries are 100% recyclable you fucking imbecile.

Once again, faggots from Veeky Forums spreading FUD about things they know jackshit about.

Stay BTFO faggot, look at all these Toyota Prius batteries polluting the environment. Because Veeky Forums never talks out of their ass, right?

what's more important here is that you're defending the ultimate cuck vehicle. says a lot about you.

>the problematic part
such as the depleted chemicals?

itt: ice cucks sperging

don't call yourself names. BTFO

This
Let's see who laughs last when Trump's new environmental policies kick in

Also it doesn't take in account the money each company actually holds in assets (cash, property, IP, etc)

You mean in 2022?

the fastest production car in history is electric, lol

electric>gas

see

But child labour is good for the environment.

>company's market value skyrockets as heavily hyped product's release approaches

Is this your first day following the markets?

>thread about lithium batteries in EVs
>posts about recycling NiMH from hybrids
wew

>two giant non-recyclable batteries.
False. They are highly recyclable. The lithium concentration in batteries is far far far higher than in ores. The professor only took advantage of the student's inability to think on his feet just as lawyers do in court if someone tries to represent themselves. The person can be correct, but the lawyer uses his skill at fast talking to crush the person.

stay btfo

>this company has never made a profit
You didn't even think about your post. Payments to investors are counted as debts. That's why many large successful corporations earn negative income each year. But their principals are billionaires. If there was no profit, there would be no billionaires from these negative income companies.

>Elektrisch
Tesla spelling everyone.

(You)
also you stole the joke from another user
kys namefag

>2017
>not speaking german

get the fuck out of my board normie

because It's Dutch and not German

bump