/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

"I rush, I die, I rush again!" edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Velvet Shell is OUT
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1569348-Rank-Changes-in-Y2S1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Friendly Mission Successful:

>The joke
>Your head

being retarded is a joke now? woah, haha dude

thx user, that makes me feel gud

What is the bonus event for?

shit servers

Funny how you say this as acting foolish is the simplest form of comedic behavior. I see you are the true fool.

Are you autistic or something? It's pretty hard to miss sarcasm that obvious.

noice

damn excellent

excellent

>Have 25k doodads.
>Have the following left to unlock: BB, Echo, Mira, Tachunks

Any of these except Mira worth getting next or just buy some vanity items that I have my eye on?

I would grab Mira first, then Echo. BB is not really worth it. and the lord you can get when ever.

Tachanka window peeking can be pretty nifty if you REALLY need a free pick. That's the only considerable usage he has. That's it. Otherwise, just use Kapkan.

>playing ranked for the first
>play 10 games
>in one of those games I went 2-7
>get gold IV

Did anybody else notice you can't hear fuze charges getting placed anymore? I am looking straight at the window and I dont hear anything until *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP*

If you'd like to have a few of the season skins, you might want to pick those up before they're gone.

pretty sure that line is the street and not part of the window frame. Otherwise Jager's hand is wedged between 2 panes of glass which doesn't make much sense.

>SMG-11 is getting nerfed next patch.

How would you feel if they actually did that?

They already did, it doesn't have acog and it has jack shit clip size. It seems fine to me.

>clip

OH NOOOOOOOO I SAID WRONG THING

This fucking error code 2-0x0000B005 keeps kicking me out of games, how the fuck do I fix this? Spent the last hour googling solutions and they say set NAT type open but my NAT type is already open what the FUCK

forgot to watermark it

should be no attackers allowed
I love the added yokai box though 10/10 work

sorry user i didn't really realize that while cranking it out. I can fix it if you'd like

anyone else having trouble with Ubisoft challenges tracking?

is it because I have the game on two consoles

i was hoping my new headset would be in by now so i could play siege with all my free time today but i guess not

any requests for a bored out of their mind drawfriend?

do something with this. Just go crazy. Have fun.

Mira

but black

I've been working on communicating better, and I learned that saying stuff out loud is not only good for my team mates, but it also helps me be more aware of the information I already knew. Like, saying there's a Kap trap out loud makes it way less likely that I myself will go into that trap like a dummy despite seeing it, which has happened to me a couple of times.

Holy fuck he actually did it, based dawfriend.

Edit blitz/tachanka or echo surrounded by manga figurines and other otaku shit.

Is data center supposed to be the server i'm playing on? Can i change it?

I don't think you can change it. Where are you and which server are you getting?

Fuck, how do I use toxic babes effectively? I have no idea where to put them or when to blow them up.

>Today's Sunday
Ppl be watching Joisey Shoah bro!?
You?
>DTF?
>FPC?
>GTL?

Also a fellow draw friend needs to do something with this, seems like it has alot of potential

Who are the MOST jersey Guido OP's in R6?

Me and my friend actually tested this in a custom game a couple weeks ago because we noticed the same thing, it was on House and we tested both master bedroom and kids, both times I couldn't hear the Fuze charge going down.

i'm getting weu. suppose that's west europe?

What are your favorite maps??

Mine are:
1. Hereford Base
2. Kanal
3. Chalet

Probably.

1. Presidential Plane
2. Kafe
3. Oregon

I like Hereford base but the lack of breaching options in the ceilings upsets me.

>tfw my mom thinks Blackbeard is the sexiest operator

1. Kanal
2. Bank
3. House

Though aside from plane I really like all the maps, and plane's not even that bad.

1. hereford
2. kafe
3. chalet-kanal

there should be a game mode where you can play one side of the field the entire match, and stay on a single map, over and over, and over again.

>What is Custom Game?

>WHERE ARE THE DRAW FRIENDS AT?!

1. Bank
2. Skyscraper
3. Consulate

>plane is his favorite map

im working as fast as i can, user ;_;

BB has one of the highest winrate and pick rates in the pro scene. He's still good despite nerfs.

Currently:
1. Kanal
2. Skyscraper
3. Chalet
4. Yacht

It depends on seasons, though, because sometimes the new operators/buffs changes how attacking and defending plays out. I used to hate Consulate when shotguns where OP, fell in love with Kanal when Mira was introduced, and had a lot of my preferences changed when Thermite stopped being the only one capable of opening up a reinforced wall/hatch.

Joisey Shoah is a treasure trove of R6G material.

>BB is not really worth it
>the lord

Put a trip on so I can filter your terrible posts.

>the lord

you need to go back

sorry it took so long!

The salt you can get if you pull it off, though, is worth it.

fucking brilliant

im saving up for one of the new seasonal skins thinking about crossfader but i don't know. what would you guys pick?

user here, I love it. There's a hella of a lot more ways to do it, but I like what you did. Good job, drawfriend user.

If you're like me, you wish there was a choice of what division at the end of the ten rounds you could go into, with the max rank depending on your win percentage while you can choose to go lower if you feel like you're shit. I got placed into gold last season when I know I was a silver shitter

Dorado looks best on more guns

>Use a mic
>Try and communicate with a sledge so he can knock down castlecades so I don't have to exo charge them
>He doesn't say a word
>We lose that round
>We still end up winning the match
>He was gold rank

What the fuck is up with people?

>wasting an exo charge on the castle cade
>exposing your feet like a retard
>being one of the most valuable operators and exposing your feet like a retard
>not just standing off to the side and meleeing it down
>gold rank

makes sense.

What?

Fuck what Sledge is doing, and fuck what you were about to do, and just melee the fucking door down you fucking noob.

Drawfriend here taking some requests (Still working on getting better)

Echo, Smoke, and Bandit broing it up, and holding down Hereford base dining room like a pack of bosses.

If loadout matters

Smoke: Pump+SMG11
Echo: Pump+Bearing9
Bandit:MP7

make sure you have a good amount of barbed wire where you want to put it. once they get in the barbed wire or have to rush obj they they are screwed. put the smoke grenade hidden near the wire and once you hear the wire move then detonate

use fuze/chanka

Echo watching anime on his wrist screen, caveria sneaks up on him.

He never said he exo charmed the barricade. He said he wanted Sledge to do it. I don't know what crawled up your ass to automatically start assuming user was being an absolute retard. Also:

>stand off to the side to melee a castlecade
>willingly making the decision to take forever to go through it
>when a defender can chuck nitro to blast your ass off
>or impact grenade to catch you out in the open and light you up
>ever wanting your Thermite to get near a castlecade like that

Thermite has one job and that's to open reinforced walls. If his team is too fucked to do their part then he has to save himself and find a better route and not risk going up to a casltecade and knocking it out himself.

blitz getting buffed

>put on eurobeat
>pick kapkan
>close my eyes
>tfw you run around pretending to be a 2 speed
feels good

smug pepe castle and wojak mute looking at a castle wall with a mute jammer under it ad fuze trying to use his charge.

Who are two operators whom you would say are buddies?

Actually godlike

The rootin tootin Texan and the tea drinkin senior citizen

A Russian and Chink who have a love for hutning

Pic related with bandit or jager

i like to think all the operators from the same units are acquaintances and even friends.

i kind of wish ubisoft would give us more characterization and interactions. i'd like to see thatcher pick on/attempt to mentor the younger members of team rainbow (glaz, twitch, etc).

I was pleasantly surprised at the lines when starting a group T hunt

still here and looking for something to do, don't wanna steal other drawfriend's requests though so if anyone wants to throw smth at me too i'd appreciate

Monty and Doc wild west showdown

Pick an op

Sorry for taking so long
someone can probs do it better
will do if no one does it tomorrow

god bless you user

Just finished all my placements, played mediocre as fuck. Lost like half and only hit top 2 on the scoreboard like 3 times.

>Gold IV

It's not amazing but I'll take it.

go ahead, user, I got like 5 requesters that haven't gotten what they want yet and your art is very gud

here you go!

you're nice. i like you. also don't worry about doing every single request! you've done good already!

It's amazing

I also main Blitz every single time.

Maybe I just hate myself.

Anyone got more of these?

working on both of these, will probably be done tomorrow, so far I have a smug castle, it will have all the things you said, user (I'm gonna have more pannels)
This general fills me with more motivation and kindness than any other part of my life besides my family. good quality thread

Hey you're back, at this rate we'll have a Siege version of every reaction image