/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

578 edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Taleworlds will be at E3 2017:
e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/WaB1BTBJ

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: pastebin.com/yGf6Acvi

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

""New"" user created stuff: Check the pastebin from then on
>Undead Calradia
moddb.com/mods/undead-calradia
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>(Fixed) Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!mQQmBQ5a!tomenTON1qzCZ-kiVG9vlHz7LqoY1Hmwi-kQrq43Hhw

>OFFICIAL PoP Lorebook
mediafire.com/file/p29dy73cftd197j/Prophesy_of_Pendor_The_Complete_Lore_(regular_edition).pdf
mediafire.com/file/3ffn0odaaqfgq4q/Prophesy_of_Pendor_The_Complete_Lore_(alternate_edition).pdf

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yGf6Acvi
pastebin.com/jQkxqA0T
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,362229.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for
S T U R G I A
T
U
R
G
I
A

I saw King Harlaus at a marketplace in Praven's siege yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for portraits or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “feast?” but he kept cutting me off and going “feast? feast? feast?” and pretending to eat in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him burp as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen butter bags in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “My Lord, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be hungry and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bags and started sealing it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to seal them each individually “to prevent any culinary infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she sealed each bag and put them in a bigger bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by burping really loudly.

Roll

are the stugians vaegirs? are they vikings? what are they?

which buytterlord faction is for slavaboos?

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

god damn it, I was planning to get cataphract gear and style on niggas as a byzantine horse archer but the temptation is too strong

@169522607
Kill yourself faggot.

And I still forgot to put the more recent pastebin. fuck me :
pastebin.com/yGf6Acvi
pastebin.com/yGf6Acvi
pastebin.com/yGf6Acvi
Will get around to clean the OP sometime.
Can't see why we need to have 9 month old mods in the OP

>Slavaboos
>mfw there are people who play Vaegirs unironically

>which buytterlord faction is for slavaboos?

*notices new thread* OwO whats this..?

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

Gekonewer animation fixes when

>the only reason roll charts exist is for (you)s
contain your autism nigger

what is an irish man doing in turkey?

Making big money bullying virgins

>when you forget to exploit and your polearm bounces off because of minimum range

Stop

dumb dogposter

>exploit
xD

LONG MAY HE REIGN

dumb animeposter

just turn around loser

based dogposter

So If I wanted to reskin equipment/reequip soldier loadouts and dedicate certain shop items to certain clan towns in geko, what programs would I need? I already played around in morghs I think it was with other mods and also have some sorta item editor. Also got TweakMB somewhere on my desktop but don't really remember what that did.

Basically I want to give the mod some sorta Sengoku Basara thing - Date being "the blue ones", Takeda "the red ones", Uesugi "the white ones" etc. Also more pronounced weapon specialities like for instance in TW:Shogun, making the clans more unique even if its not really that historically accurate. I'm sorta proficient with the graphics part but I can't code. Is my idea doable with enough dedication?

how can other mod trinities even compete?

Go eat yourself to death you plagiarist

do you think ginge lurks here, looks at our level of desperation, and just laughs to himself?

Sorry I can't talk about that.

he said he lurks last time he was here but I doubt he enjoys being on Veeky Forums VERY much based on his being a liberal and a vegan

maybe not him but I certainly do

yes
he is the bannerlord after all

what do those things have to do with not enjoying Veeky Forums?

>tfw am liberal and was a vegan

To the one making next OP in case I'm not here to do it myself.
NEW PASTEBIN :
pastebin.com/jQkxqA0T
pastebin.com/jQkxqA0T
pastebin.com/jQkxqA0T
>updated lolimod link
>Undead calradia is in
>Working link for Dickplomacy
>Lore pdfs are in
Ignore Also : thinking about cleaning either the old Bannerlord news (links can still be found in Pastebin), leaving the blog link. Either that, or cleaning the mod links in the bottom (also in pastebin).
There is no urgent need to do it since no big amount of videos and links seem to be coming up anytime soon though

>am liberal and was a vegan

another 40k mod being made, maybe this one will actually be finished

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,362229.0.html

Can you explain the punished meme?

Not gonna lie, former Swadian vassal here. This is fucking hilarious watching Harlaus crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the mountain blade.

>>>/rho/

>tfw liberal and browsing Veeky Forums
I'm not enough of a cuck to be a vegan tho

It comes from MGS V and its subtitles for its characters when introducing them in the trailers, pic related

again with these correlations, what does being vegan have to do with being cucked?

you guys are making a lot of broad and sweeping generalizations

What's the trick to using ctrl+space when you're early game? I keep getting caught by bandits when I tap it. And I don't want to watch my guy go across the map slowly babysitting.

Shut up cuck

It's worth babysitting in early game.

tapping is the trick. sorry user.

Fast traveling is a bad idea early game. You are gonna have to micro more till you have a large army. That is unless you are playing >floris

lol whatever, dude. this isn't even worth a smug anime face.

>being a cuck

I keep fucking getting killed in dickplomacy tournaments. How the fuck do I not suck?

BECOME

how are they any different from native tournaments?

Play more
Remember you can control your team just like your party with F commands
Run diagonally not to get hit with ranged

PROFICIENT

>Liberal
Ok
>Vegan
Ok
>Weeb
Get out.

Tournaments in the Sarranid cities are the best.
Almost everyone has two handed swords, and lances and throwing javelins are the odd mans out. No stupid bow to leave you helpless at random.

ginge pls

>being a liberal vegan is better than being a weeb

>Fuck everyone up for 10 rounds
>Get a bow I can't use against a couched lance rider in the last round
Thanks

>tournament going on
>goes smoothly
>suddenly, 2vs2
>we both get bows while the other team has naginata
>we knock one of them
>the other knocks me out
>as I fall unconscious, I see my teammate knocking out Great Lord Mori
>result pops up
>"Great Lord Mori won"
CHEAAAAAAAAATER

>he doesn't have archery
>he doesn't have power draw

again with this

>using smug anime faces makes you a weeb
>didn't even use one in the first place

there is literally nothing wrong with being a liberal

Sometimes they give you a sword. Sometimes

Bows are garbage in the beginning when you don't have high stats, not to mention in a tourney setting.

>Doesn't hurt people
>Doesn't hurt nature
>Hurts online communities

I've had my ass kicked several times in dickplomacy by raiders to sanjar khan. do you have to turn permadeath on?

permadeath is a bug i think

>This asshole again
Posting anime reaction images != discussion on anime. If anyone is posting off-topic shit and talking about anime it is you actually in trying to enforce what you think board culture should be.

How can I disable popups about factions declaring war & peace, etc, so I can afk in a town while I heal?

>Posting anime pics doesn't make you a weeb
>Saving anime pics doesn't make you a weeb
>Defending weebs doesn't make you a weeb
Sure thing, now back to /a/

Does anyone else feel like early game is an extreme grind and also extremely hard?

No. Late game is the true grind. Early game is the fun part. I can't decide if late game is challenging or just boring.

No
Hobo phase is the best phase and it ends way too soon

what?

early game is a blast, much better than siege after siege after siege or managing a bunch of retarded vassals

In the frozen hell of Hokkaido, we encountered a village of Ezo tribals and the oni they were sheltering. I decided that it was time to show our youkai advisor Momo what side she has taken and to prepare her for leadership of the youkai divisions of the armies I must lead.

We demanded the handover of the oni in exchange for the village's safety. They refused to comply, so we opened fire on the villagers. Their collaboration sentenced them to death. By the end of the battle, we counted 24 Ezo dead and 50 oni dead. I chose to confront the chief and dismiss him from his position at gunpoint, before installing myself as chief. Otasut is now under my control.

With morale recovered, we begin our new plan - The clans are too busy fighting amongst themselves to fight the true threat to Japan and the world. Therefore, I have chosen to take the responsibility of leadership away from the daimyos. It is the only way to end these wars and secure a future where we live in peace. It is my duty as a Hakurei to fight to my last breath in the service of humanity, and now I begin the true fulfilment of my destiny.

No
win some tourney and get an entreprise and you're pretty much set

Being able to win any battle F1F3ing with your army of knights or any siege by F1F1ing with your sharpshooters is definitely not challenging.

just leave him alone. a sperg who actually cares about enforcing some board culture, uses groupthink terms like cuck and weeb out of context because it's easier than original thought, and doesn't appreciate a good bant. also insinuates something about liberals and vegans but can't outright say what he means

just post bart and let him enjoy his (you)s

Well I find it excruciating how many times I'm dying & losing in tourneys and getting caught by bandits. Maybe I made my character shitty for all I know.

It's pretty difficult to make a shitty character, you're probably just shit

The open field battle are easy by then. But starting your own kingdom is tough, and watching your own faction flail about incompetently makes you want to tear your hair out.

gottem

dude you just suck

seriously, go to a training area and practice.

Bitching about it here won't make you any better.

I think you're conflating at least two different people, friend

no
early game and midgame are the best parts
once you get to that tipping point where you've gone into siege grind, that's when it gets grindy and boring
because you've passed the point of being conquered by another faction and you're just cleaning the map up

Forgot to upload.

I'm playing normal, normal, average, average, in dickplomacy.

Just savescum

>Ironflesh: 4

ehe he hehehe heh eeheh

I tried playing with ironflesh 0, I just kept getting one shotted.

Literally built for combat, it's all on your skill as a player