This is it b/o/ys, THIS IS IT

This is it b/o/ys, THIS IS IT.
I got DESTROYED by a VW Transporter at a red light. Not a minivan, a Transporter. My jimmies were so rustled I sped off in anger, teeth clenched, shifting at the red line till I reached 230 and then it just wouldn't go any faster, even with the AC off.

I'm so fucking pissed right now, I NEED boost. I need 250rwhp at the bare fucking least.

HKS or Vortech supercharger?

Should've fucking taken my dad's offer and let him chip to buy the Cayman instead of being proud and buying this slowcar on my own.

Shut the fuck up

learn to drive gooder

also bait thread

>buys slow economy car
>is mad when it's slow and economy

Here's your (You), OP.

I have a T5, they are pretty nippy when not fully loaded.

The 2.0l 140 engine is very nice.

Shit bait
Shit post

In other things that didn't happen, a mustang turned and a corvette compleated a lap of the ring.

Its bait
but
>HKS or Vortech supercharger?
is actually an intersting question.

HKS or Vortech?

Daily reminder

Just stick in a 2GR-FSE and call it a day

I'm aiming for 0-60 in around 5 seconds and top speeds ideally upward of 165 mph. I know the 280 bhp Vortech kit is good for 5.4s and 164 mph, so a slightly more aggressive tune should do the trick, if not, half a second give or take, who cares at the end of the day...

The fastest 86 I personally know has a turbo kit and roughly 300 bhp and clocked in at 5.07s 0-60.

Has anyone in tge world done a 1UZ swap into a BrZfrsGt86?

For what reason when there's already plug and play LS kits?

For shits?

Also is there anything a LS wont swap into?

Edelbrock or JRSC or bust.

Both not available in my country. TÜV wouldn't allow it, even if I paid the horrendous import tax.

It's not always about speed, takashi. It's how fast you get around those corners, why have a powerful car when you can't use it to it's full potential in the short straightaways.

Because all the other cars go faster around the corners. Speed and power is a huge part of getting around corners quickly. The brz has no significant agility because it has no power to make it agile

>implying the 86 can turn either
Nice try though

HAHAHA
>ITT BUTTHURT TOYOBARU OWNERS
How does it feel to be driving that waste of money memebix around you flaming faggots.
It won't increase your dick size.

But..but... It can drift

Yeah uhhhh unless u live in niphole, manchuria where the land is small and all you have is twisty mountain roads, the US is mostly straight away races.
You'll get fucking embarassed by 20 year old cars with just two more cylinders.
Dont even try and pull that "track day" bullshit either. Tracks have straightaways:

false flag thread.
Nobody who buys toyobaru and leaves it stock is interested in drag races. And they wouldn't get salty over it because they, unlike the bench racers, know what the car is for.

A GT86 with dedicated performance summer tires can keep up with much faster cars on a track.

I have Michelin PSSs on the stock wheels and my friend with a 280bhp hothatch can't keep up with my otherwise stock GT86 on a twisty road. Torque frequently shows slightly upward of 1g in the corners.

I wish the Sport 4S would launch in Canada, the PSS are way too expensive. I was looking into getting Hankook Ventus V12s but I'll wait until stock tires die.

I pad 480 bucks for a set of PSSs, when I learned the PS4S doesn't come in small sizes.

That's an insane price. I got quoted 800$ USD for 225/40R18, installation and all that.

The magic of 17" wheels.

>butthurt FRS weenie

lmao no power.

Also
>when will they learn?

no

no

DELET THIS

this is the most millennial picture i've seen in a while

>implying anyone that posts here is doing the hurdurring under 9:00

I'm German and I actually did a 9:02 in my GT86 last year. Almost as much traffic as on the Autobahn, so that's good enough.

>that's good enough.
but its literally not

Traffic you cunt, there's fucking 125cc motorcycles and buses and shit that hold you up in every 2nd corner because you're not allowed to pass on the right.

How many laps of the Nurburgring have you done, fellow busbro?

He's probably waiting to put a real engine in his 86 first.

>slower than a Genesis.

The memes write themselves.

I'm surprised how fast the Nissan R33 is. Fucking wallops the more expensive NSX from the same period.

>also surprised how slow the Hyundai Genesis is
It has like 140 more horses than the 86GT and only about a second faster. So why aren't we talking about how shit the Genesis is.

We used to have a 2.8 T5 which we fitted a larger turbo to and had remapped. It was about 190hp at the front wheels, and was crazy fast up to about 80, then it petered off. Was hilarious baiting boy racers in shit boxes, then destroying their dreams in this tatty old van.

>this post

>What every toyobaru tells themselves when they get walked by nearly every shit box on the road

>So why aren't we talking about how shit the Genesis is.
Because hating the GT86 and saying literally every car is better than it is mandatory virtue signalling to fit in on Veeky Forums.

Refer to

JUST

There is literally nothing wrong with the pre-refresh multipla.

:^)

if you wanted a fast car
you should have bought a fast car

what do people not understand about what the 86 was trying to accomplish?

mfw not coming to where I live, why?

This doesn't matter you stupid fucking nigger cucks.
You can put decent tires on any car and it improves performance.
The point is spending that much on the pathetically underpowered "sports" car is undeniably retarded.
If your friend with the hit hatch hand your same tires he'd still wipe the fucking asphalt with your slow ass.
Nobody can justify the disgusting gimmick that is the 86/frs/brz.
Commit suicide.

its got to be faster around the nurb than 8:44, for fucks sake there are 100whp ae86's pulling faster lap times than that on the nurb.

8:44 full lap is actually pretty ok. You're probably seeing BTG laptimes with are about 20-30sec quicker

I know user.
That's The Joke

>You can put decent tires on any car and it improves performance.
A Fiat Multipla with semi-slicks feels like a Formula 1 car, yeah sure.
>If your friend with the hit hatch hand your same tires he'd still wipe the fucking asphalt with your slow ass.
He has the factory option Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s. Top fucking kek lad, top fucking kek.

>its got to be faster around the nurb than 8:44
It is actually, below 8:30 is easy with real tires. None of the other times you're seeing were set on literally deliberately low grip drift tires.

thats pretty good, you´re around 55 seconds slower than a pro.

>almost an egg shaped air scoop for a nose

closer...

Itt:
Stories that never happened
Lies from butthurt toyobaru owners
Intense damage controls.
C'mon anons. That """"197"""" horspower from your shitty outdated subaru motor gets dropped hard through that heavy chinkshit driveline and you know it.
The car is slow.
Either stop defending it and accept your failure or just get another one with decent power.
Kill you are selves.

You can't just slap grippy tires on anything and expect great results. You think that a fucking Fiat Multipla with slicks is going to pull the same cornering speeds as a 918? No, retard. You need the chassis rigidity and suspension balance to make sure the car can handle the high cornering G's. Luckily the GT86 has a very good chassis so it does just fine with high grip tires.

lel I didn't say shit about a fiat multipla or a formula one car.
I just said it improves performance.
>this much damage control

>bringing up the fiat again
>implying older cars with more power don't have chassis rigidity
Holy fucking kek dude just stop lmao you're embarrassing yourself.

>bringing up older cars
The retard is you.

Still faster than the bus you don´t even own.

New cars usually have better chassis as a result of technology developing. It's common knowledge. I guess I shouldn't trust a retard like you to know, though.

>btfo toyobaru owner denying the truth
literally degenerate.
I hope you get cancer but can't afford medication because of the payments on that "driver's car".

No you fucking faggot retard.
New cars have heavier chassis also because of new safety regulations.
A sports car from the early 90s/late 80s still had good chassis but less weight and more power because they didn't get cucked bu regulations.
You don't know shit about cars and that's why you invested so much in a slow chinkbox.
Now do some sikkkk exaust mods, pipe it uo to your cabin air vent, roll up all the windows and rev for 10 minutes. thanks.

>I hope you get cancer but can't afford medication because of the payments on that "driver's car".
I'm already incurably ill, got free healthcare and paid the car cash upfront. Tell me more about your 20 year old shitbox.

>New cars have heavier chassis
How heavy is the 86 again?

>all seasons
>drift tires

>How heavy is the 86 again?
Not light enough to matter

They used the Primacy HPs specifically for their low grip. They wanted the car to be tailhappy, not carve through corners.
>the 86 doesn't matter
In your tiny world maybe.

>Not light enough to matter
I like this parroted meme, only new car in price range lighter is Miata

>They used the Primacy HPs specifically for their low grip.
No those are just prius all seasons tires because they're lazy fucks who won't ship it with slicks

Shut up faggot. That user is right it's not light enough to matter.
Reminder you can get a 2600 lb integra type r for less, throw good tires on it and watch you toyobaru cucks die from embarrassment.

That's a used FWD riced out car

>new car
If you weren't some beta nu-male faggot you could get an old one cheaper and wrench on it like real enthusiasts.
Oh wait this is Veeky Forums.

It's not light enough to bolster its agility. Fact being that it's getting out performed by heavier cars in the same agility aspects that it claims to be good at. It's obviously not light enough to matter for its stupidly low power and torque dip that Toyota won't fix

>buy an old used shitbox instead
Never change Veeky Forums

>riced out
Literally drink bleach
A stock type R is lightweight and has an engine with almost the same power.
It's not rices unless you buy it from some spic or you threw on some "sick aero mods" yourself.

Just buy a damn Mustang. It's the fastest you can get for the money.

Same could be said about Miata, heavier cars get better laptimes that doesn't make em more fun to drive
A stock type r is nowhere to be found and 20k for one with over 100k miles you jackass

>having no skill or knowledge on cars.
Find a new board faggot nobody respects you.
Neither here nor irl.
I hope that cuck semen leaking from your gfs vagina doesn't have too many stds man.

Yep, another triggered poorfag

>I hope that cuck semen leaking from your gfs vagina doesn't have too many stds man.

literally what?

He's having an autism attack

>projecting this hard
Kek it's sad that you think just because people have the skill and ability to wrench they have to be poor.
If you had even a decent amount of money saved tou could have easily bought something modern that's faster.

unless you have a racing license and are in the highest skill group the straight on a track is used as a passing zone for all around faster cars
>have two 996 porsche's and a cadillac ats-v on my stock 1.6 miata's blue flag list

Guys stop shitting up the board this argument is old, the 'yobaru is not a fast car, nobody said it was. Can we go back to gtr vs camaro memes?

What new car at under 30k is better option? All I can think of is WRX that comes close, maybe Miata but I wanted an actual fixed hardtop

I'm just trying to help the 86 cucks come out of their Dagumi meme fantasy and realise life is not /a/.
Don't spend that much money on a sub-par toyota, please.

Enlighten me

DUDE LSD LMAO

literally what?
I'm not talking about the poorfags who opt for the open diff.
You can get the LSD.

Base models don't have it

Ecoboost mustang is 26,000

No, WRX IS better in every way than Ecobewst. 86 is for fun but if benchracing is what mattered to me I'd rather get WRX

Yeah I know this you fucking retard.
Base model anything is for poor children.
Even if you go base you can easily swap in an lsd.

So then the 370z doesn't apply then you mongoloid

Hmmm looks like you're a poorfag to me

Nope, just responsible adult with a budget.

You don't need Lsd anyways you're going to get dragged on by a base model 370 on any straight you fag.

Herp derp stoplights, you realize a heavy bloated challenger would fuck you up at the stoplights? Does that make the 370z shit, no. I'm starting to think you shitposters can't into logic