>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza
>How to Convert Skyrim/Oblivion/NV/FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3wtCZnvrno
youtube.com/watch?v=OZwyNPVEpnc
moviepilot.com/posts/3444147
couchsurfing.com/place?utf8=✓&search_query=st-george,-ut,-usa&latitude=37.0965278&longitude=-113.5684164&utm_content=homepage&search_type=place
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw purifying raiders with the 2076 world series bat

There any decent Mosin-Nagant mods?
I love PING as much as the next guy but I want this to be my side bitch

Soon(?)
youtube.com/watch?v=i3wtCZnvrno

Is she cute? ayy

I have seen cuter ayys.

Can't tell, can't see her eyes. She's alright but I think her mouth is too small and thin for her jaw and chin. Maybe it's up a bit high, I dunno. But I can't talk, everyone hated my doe-eyed courier.

Is she cute?

>Wonder why Endless Spawns isn't working
>Realize I forgot to activate it
>Activate it
>Suddenly hear combat coming from every direction

wew lads

Anyone know how to change the MCM font color in the main pause menu? From what I understand changing the MCM menu forms itself from amber is impossible or close to it, but I know this is possible; I can't find out how though, I've poked around in the MCM plugins, and in all the XMLs but can't find out how to change it. I've gotten everything else on the HUD changed though.

Only place I found was in an old thread on nexus forums, and someone did solve the issue but didn't say exactly how, and the forums were being a bitch and logged me out after I tried to reply to that old thread.

I have nothing else to do so I'll figure out how to do this for you. It'll take about an hour or two since I haven't worked with fo mods.

Fug that reload animation was nice.

a two headed shebeast

That was surprisingly easy holy shit.

I changed literally one line. Go to your FONV folder, /Data/Menus/prefabs/MCM/MCM.xml
Go to line 119, change &hudalt; to &mainmenu;

To figure out what to change it to I just opened up any other xml file that had to do with menus and ctrl+f'd "systemcolor".

If you want to change it to whatever other color, you have to open up that xml file and look for systemcolor and find whatever they called it.

Trust nobody.
Not even yourself.

Damage in FO4 is too all over the place

Enemies that can kill you in one hit that take 30 hits to kill
Enemies that you can kill in one hit that would need 30 hits to kill you

>tfw Frontier will never be complete

What I particularly like is when radroaches spawn with like 300 HP, or a common raider with a .38 does 100+ damage per shot.

good it looks fucking shithouse

Are there any mods that add Pickman quests?

>New faction: The Pickmen

I would have liked to done a quest where i had to lure raiders into traps made by him or something. idk. He seems like a cool dood

Yep, he's pretty cool for a synth

Compared to what?

>Compared to what?
compared to anything that isnt shithouse you fucking autist

That's something a synth would say to divert suspicion from themselves.

N-now hol up whutchu goin around saying that for, heh. Weirdo
L-lets all move on to another subject

I've never heard of this shithouse before. Is it your codeword for Fallout 4?

Why doesn't the Institute just put tracking chips in synths? I mean they clearly have the tech to make something like that.

So when do you guys think we'll get an decent quality pump action shotgun?
Right now the only thing we have thats actually good is the china lake with the shotgun modification

Their wifi is really shit

I'm an idiot, here's a better way.

In that same file, ctrl+f "mod configuration"

Change that thing to say this instead (delete everything inside):
&nosystemcolor; Try &mainmenu; before nosystemcolor and see if that works first. If not, make it nosystemcolor and put these tags after :

I have a better idea why not just put a chip that teleports the synth back to the institute if it leaves

Why do character creation mods not work together? Why can't one just overwrite the other without completely disabling it?

Did anyone at beth ever use one of these weapons before they shipped the game?

Why the fuck is lutana's nvse plugin hidden?

>tfw your Shaun looks more handsome than all of the other Shaun's you've seen online

>most advanced technology in the wastland if not the world
>makes weapons that are bigger and shittier then the 200 year old counterpart

That is not well thought out.. some synths have to leave, coursers and replacements, right? You cant teleport them back once they leave if you need them to leave.
Having a tracking device in them means they can do their jobs but still be monitored.

"Because I fucking wanted to."

You mean like a Courser Chip?

until now

Sort of I'm more of just a one way chip that can be activated in the instatut that brings the synth back to SRB

I thought it was lack of resources that made that impossible.

Wut youtube.com/watch?v=OZwyNPVEpnc

...well maybe they should just invent more resources!

You gotta admit, it does have a certain design plan sense, if you look at it right. It's big, clunky, and comparatively weaker than competitors, sure. But consider the difference between the modern and classic iterations of handheld gaming consoles. A PSP or similar is expensive, has a lot of important resources, and breaks relatively easily due to its components. Powerful, certainly, but easily damaged and only worthwhile if you can get a good return on it.

The original Gameboy, on the other hand, is clunky, certainly, but made of relatively cheap components and can be popped out en masse without concern for price...and has withstood wars, you know. moviepilot.com/posts/3444147

Probably the entire idea the Institute had was to pop out a bunch of cheap, reliable guns that ran off common ammo rather than waste resources on stuff they would want to recover...and that, therefore, others would want to take. I do still think it's a shitty gun, though.

Well, yeah, that's what Coursers do, they recover wayward Synths. So you want a chip that does the job of a Courser. A Courser Chip.

The people who use their gun are their synth army, mass production at a massive scale is obviously the point.

Is this a suburban white people thing?

yes

You better tone down that attitude, kiddo, or you'll be confirming my suspicions that you're a cutie

Geez! Who knew they made waifus that big!!

You're a big gal.

You're creative I'll give you that lad.

Random pieces of wooden junk is so comfy

Our dedicated boys keep the peace in newly annexed Canada.

I remember when I had to do something like this for a theatre class that was trying to teach about improv and spontaneity. Grim days.

Nisha must have had that that mask made as a special order.

>blatant over-the-toop timestop shootfest
>parrying bullets melee
Just the excuse I needed to reinstall NV

Captcha: STOP STOP

..or not

No matter how much I try I can't get into fallout 4 at all. It just makes me want to play New Vegas

Because such technology doesn't exist, and doing so would only expose The Institute's location if someone got a chip out of the synth and backtracked the signal.

Because synths are PURPOSEFULLY sent out to do a number of things like gather supplies, spy on the people of the surface, do experiments, and hunt down rouge synths.

yeah I'm just gonna keep using my mods to make its damage better than the prewar lasers and shrink the mesh personally

Hey! Our waifus look the same, user!

>When you can't cope with the loss of Nora, so you become Nora

This helped great, by giving me a location to look into. I wasn't going to use &mainmenu though, because all the modding I did for the menus was removing that shitty variable which made the menu default Amber color.

Basically my mod doesn't set the menu as a fixed color, but sets it as the Pipboy HUD color, which is selectable in options. That is via the variable &hudmain; which I applied to most everything I could in the UI, but just couldn't find what was controlling the color for that one Mod Configuration string. Changing the &mainmenu; to &hudmain; was the trick.

Yeah, I wasn't gonna do it that way because I didn't want custom fixed color, although I didn't specify that. I was avoiding a lot of the &nosystemcolor; entries because I wasn't sure if they were supposed to have color of if they took color off their parent (which I assumed would've been &hudmain; after all of my tweaks, but wasn't always).

Anyway, yeah thanks for that help, just having fresh eyes poke in it and find a spot for me to tweak went a long way, I appreciate it.

Next is trying to see if the MCM menu itself can be made to be &hudmain; color as well, atlhough that isn't as important as getting that one still-amber string off my pause menu.

>Next is trying to see if the MCM menu itself can be made to be &hudmain; color as well, atlhough that isn't as important as getting that one still-amber string off my pause menu.
Backup all files inside the prefabs folder, and then go through every single xml file and do a regex replace of &mainmenu; -> &hudmain; and see what happens.

Heh, that was what I was planning to do.

Gaht dangit Bill, not this again.

Because tracking chips are fucking stupid if you want to remain hidden. Most dumb humans can handle tracking chips in their phones and shit like that because our overlords don't give two fucks about it; but the Institute for it's very survival needs to be as hidden as possible. Sending out technology that can be used directly against them is stupid when they can just pump out a slave to go track and fetch anyway.

I want to do a 'jacket' playthrough in FO4.
The guy from Hotline Miami, that is.

Thinking that I'll run primarily melee and mostly mess around with baseball bats and tire irons and the like.

Going to wear the letterman jacket obviously.
Really that's all I've got so far.
Any advice?

Any Americans here live near the Zion National Park?

Can I stay with you for a few weeks to acclimatise then move out to live in the wilds there?

What would be a good uniform for Skynet survivors?

Is there a way to obtain a set of nuka world raiders gear without pick pocketing or outright killing them

I'm hoarding all the gear ingame for reasons and don't want to upset any of the gangs yet..

If I can kill any stragglers outside of nuka world without any repercussions that will be okay I just don't want to piss off anyone in the main hub

>Zion National Park
couchsurfing.com/place?utf8=✓&search_query=st-george,-ut,-usa&latitude=37.0965278&longitude=-113.5684164&utm_content=homepage&search_type=place

might be a good place to start

You can buy it from the traders there including Gage

Forgot about gage

The traders themselves don't seem to keep stock of the armor

Well, this is all that accomplished. I about exhausted the XMLs now, I do know there is quite a lot of game variables in the ESPs regarding MCM functionality, so it's possible its in there, which isn't worth tweaking with for an optional child menu (now that the main menu aspect of it matches).

That looks pretty good.

>califas stay out reeeeeeee
Nah, just kidding. But you do know in real-life you can't live off geckos and bountifully mutated yucca fruit, right?

Go into the wastes outside and find the gangs in fights with gunners and mutants. After the fight, collect their armor from the dead bodies.

OR

That, or just don't help out on the quests where the raider bosses send you to help their guys in the Commonwealth. Let a couple die and loot away.

Also, you can pickpocket it off of them with a high level in pickpocket, and Mr. Sandman kills on sleeping ones shouldn't aggro anyone else if nobody sees.

Do this instead: &(mainmenu|nosystemcolor|hudalt); -> &hudmain;

You'll get some weird animations in that screen beacuse some "nosystemcolor" is meant to be nosystemcolor. So you might actualy want to try just (mainmenu|hudalt) before adding that nosystemcolor one.

Also, I hope you aren't doing this by hand. I used notepad++ to do this.

Wouldn't it make more sense if synths had integrated weapons? Then enemies couldn't kill synths and take their weapons

so my mod is gonna have lots of repetitive scripts because i cant find a function that returns the base id of the firing weapon when i use onhit.

is it bad that it will have lots of repetitive scripts?

looks good my dude

I want to get CLANKED by an assaultron

I always imagined assualtrons to be tranny men putting on a woman's voice. Even with that body it just seems like a man dressed up.

I've already exhausted any entry that wasn't nosystemcolor in the prefab XMLs, I'm ok with it at this point (when I was originally reading up about this it did seem more effort than it was worth to change the MCM menu itself).

that's what I thought when I met cleo

mega:///#!1MxzFBIa!R7wCi8QQv98As9Ay0Lmi0JsMbmH9Rvebd7IaEfRVzGA

Institute gun should've been a heavy laser missile

Everything from BETA v18 onward isn't being detected by some mods on MCM (like Lazarus Project), but at the same time some mods only work properly using older versions (like Item Browser). I guess the dude just got pissed off by the constant messages he gets about it.

>heavy laser missile
:thinking:

What's the spookiest mod for any of the games?

Vanilla unpatched original releases. For the bugs.

Fallout Tactics wasn't that buggy.

>the one game that on release was potentially the least buggy was the one stricken from canon
Really activates the almonds.

Fallout 2 sure as shit was