/zlg/ - Zelda Leak General

tik never ever edition

Previous thread
>Countdown to BotW
botwcountdown.com/index.html

>Fake key detector
u.nya.is/dxsame.zip

>Wii U hacking guide
pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Encrypted EU archives to mess around with
mega:#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxqGUqhJYIl9bENyZGpQVzdpalU

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B_-lRU_g7aGGV1V0c0JjU2JGb3c/view
youtu.be/kBcFzuLYyv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for tik tonight

first

Everybody is banned from the chatbox!

NO SWEARING OR YOU BE BANNED FROM CHATBOX! (: Please stay civil! (:
-OGamerz

You guys want the tik?

where da tik

I like the fanart of OP

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

where da tik

Fuck off

WHERE DA TIKK

Let me suck your tik daddy!

facebook com/photo.php?fbid=1284926314934451

XTH FOR HOLY SHIT TIK ON TOR

user uploading the dump to mega,assuming it actually is the goddamn dump,how about you upload it to something that's not a complete piece of shit,like Drive?

plz gib tik

xD DONT BAN ME LORD OTTAWA

My fucking middle name is civility, bro.

I'm tempted to take out my Wii U from its box and hack it just so I can play BOTW early. But I'm getting the goddamn game and a Switch soon after.

How easy is it to mod the Wii U?

I dont have it but I also want the tik

Cute!

where da tik

Fornicate thou!

THIS IS OLD NEWS DON'T BOTHER

What happened to the GBAtemp leak?
Was that a troll?

easy as fuck

if i was dumping i sure as FUCK wouldn't dump it to google who's HQ is literally 15 minutes away from NoA HQ.

we all saw that already nobody cares

Really fucking easy

Ottawa Gamerz dumped the tik yet?

All it would have taken is her visiting the tik website on her WiiU browser and we could be playing RIGHT NOW

But no

Fuck

Fucking normie scum

NTSC version on Sows. No til though, it's a retail rip.

yup

This was the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /zlg/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to troll or circlejerk or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with a leak. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on /zlg/ who doesn't go all HURR HOLY SHIT, [WHERE DA TIK XD] and LEL U STUPID FUCKING RETARD. Every fucking day in the year that I have been here have has every fucking day been leak day, with the occasional fads and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn HOLY SHIT that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /b/, you are no better than /soc/, you are no better than /int/ when it was the fucking stormfront board and I bet even /mlp/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of Nintendrones, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking month without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned troll post, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking board, all of you, kill your fucking selves while play your shitty BOTW. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABOSMAL HALHAL

Join us at /r9k/ and our women hate thread so you can share our pain

I AM UPLOADING TO RAPIDGATOR CAN ONLY UPLOAD ONE FILE PER HOUR AND SPLITTED TIK INTO 5 FILES FOR CONVENIENCE! (: Please wait for my adfly links! (: I ALWAYS DELIVER!
DO NOT SWEAR IN THE CHATBOX OR YOU WILL BE BANNED! (:
-OGamerz

why the banana
why is a banana there
DUDE BANANAS ARE HIGHLY DANGEROUS WTF ARE YOU DOING THAT'S LIKE GIVING A KITTEN A BANANA

Sorry senpai pls give tikpik

GBATemp thread just closed

>Implying anything can even happen to you for uploading the game
fucking epic

Why cant we just threaten to doxx the netherlands girl fb account if she doesnt release the tik

The fuck is Sows, and how can you have a retail rip without the .tik?

>Sows
wtf is sows

Can be done in 20 minutes easy.
Need an external harddrive or 11gb free internal memory and a 16gb sd card and you're good to go

>mfw they send you to federal ass rape prison instead of executive retreat prison

I think some people already have messed with her.

FUCKING AWESOME.

YOU DA MAN!

This guy was raped by the real otta, only explication.

HOLLY SHIT

are you sure you mean the tik?
dont you mean the dump?
like, the whole game?
the tik is 800 kb why would you split it into 5...
Oh. I get it.
Well, didn't i just make a fool of myself

retail includes tik, link pls

Because it's just a videogame.

I agree
Might makes right

Step 1. Put a bunch of files on sd card.
Step 2. Go to website and push the Hack Button.

this one might be something if someone knows the right darknet search engine

banana is symbol of STRENGTH

DO NOT QUESTION ME YOU BANNED FROM CHATBOX! I ALWAYS DELIVER! (:
-OGamerz

>all these people waiting for the leak
>most have probably never installed a game on their WiiU and the thread will be a flood of "how do I use this?!" when the tik does drop
>there are a few people that don't even own a WiiU that will try to emulate it, even though they have no idea how to decrypt it or even run it in CEMU

Sows you right for trying to be a pirate, nerds! ;P

It's for loadiine, no tik. Sows is a private bemani tracker but they have random shit like this sometimes.

Fuck off

well to be fair it's the only way to avoid nintendo's ninjas for sure

What if Nintendo is sending trolls to Veeky Forums just to lose hope and never get the real .tik or the whole game

can someone post the cutscene that got leaked? there was a link to it on a /v/ thread but the maximum amount of playbacks have been excdeeded so i couldn't watch it

link so you know im not bullshitting
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_-lRU_g7aGGV1V0c0JjU2JGb3c/view

Where on sows? I can't find it.

DO NOT IMPERSONATE ME AND NO SWEARING! YOU BANNED FROM CHATBOX! (:
-OGamerz

I was already banned...
What, are you gonna unban me in 5 hours if i send you a "holy shit" during smoke break, underneath a vending machine in australia?

you're a retard, if it's for loadiine it means it's decrypted.

From the pastebin it seems like I need to install haxchiFW, Homebrew launcher, rednand, mocha cfw, and coldboox haxchi. Is this an old guide that I'm looking at?

Tranny :^)

Gtfo with your spoilers, go on Rebbit if want to be spoiled

you can skip coldboot and rednand.

I can't stop guzzling cum~!
TIK coming soon :)

Guys im just trolling, you will have to wait until 3/3 :)
-OGamerz

youtu.be/kBcFzuLYyv0

THIS IS NOT THE REAL OTTAWA ONLY I AM THE REAL PLEASE NOTE ME "OGAMERZ" SIGNATURE! (:
-OGamerz

WHY AREN'T YOU SHARING
SHARE PLS
NEED SHARE BUTTON WHERE IS SHARE BUTTON

How many people you ban from that chatbox?

>add to my drive
>make a copy

there you go

Just Haxchi and homebrew launcher is all you need. Requires you buying an eshop ds game though. It's pretty easy to find a guide and it's relatively fool-proof

Don't install coldboothaxchi
If you have a compatible DS game on the wii U use normal Haxchi
- Love RedNandMochafag

That's all it fucking takes?
Jesus, can't we just social engineer this to get her to visit the website.

I got banned for saying niggers

You need homebrew launcher, mocha, and wup installer y mod. Thats it. If you want to install the EU version on a US wii u you run mocha first then run wup installer to install the game.

This guy is a fake :)
-OGamerz

I ban everyone who questions me and my high quality uploads! I ALWAYS deliver! (: AND DO NOT SWEAR IN CHATBOX OR I WILL BAN YOU! (:
-OGamerz

I'm not trolling. USA ONLY DUMP IS COMING.

-OGamerz

As long as you're fine with visiting a website to launch a hack then the only thing necessary is Mocha

>zelda leak general
>leak

Ban me please!!

>Have the game and dont have to come back to these god aweful threads
>Never have to deal with it

Why are these complaints?

DicksOutTilTikOut.

USA only is funny becuase YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE