/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #82

Setouchi edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does the fox say?

rape is superior to sex

>tfw taking 30-40 minutes to slay an eternally time stopped Sonya Mazuda

why does this make me sad

Actually some of KC's favorite monsters are lolis, his own setting has a organization of monsters dedicated to them and the officially strongest (physically) monster race in his setting is a default loli. So without a official explanation it is anyone's guess as to why he isn't drawing loli Alice's scenes.

she makes me hungry,
cause she reminds me of popcorn schrimp
damn now i got to go to popeyes

i see a bit of budding bosoms there though, seems hebe to me

last i heard its cause hes too busy

You've got 10 seconds to give me that fried tofu, before I add you to the list of Ilias Kreuz casualties.

Its just perspective and the plates over her nipples, baphomets are about as flat as they come.

So anyway, I guess the thread reacting to the MGQ second OVA and the translations has long since been deleted. What was the general consensus?

I liked that they went with the "this is the original MGQ world but after the events of the main game" idea but they didn't do that great a job with some of the continuity. Luka acts too unfamiliar with having sex with Alice, and what she did in the fantasy world was certainly not more lewd/erotic than usual. No mention is made either of them being married or Alice pregnant.

Minagi is given no clear motivation either for what she did, only seeming to take a personal interest in Luka after she tastes him and he manages to fight her off. Before that she wanted control of him for no specified reason.

And while the Alice sex scene was pretty good (again, aside from acting like Alice hadn't done these things tons of times before with him), I was disappointed that the limited/poor animation meant there was so little movement of anything but Alice's breasts. I don't think her tail moved at all in the whole scene.

We are not for vore
among other lies

is it me or did the second ova seem better animated than the 1st?

Next time You should hire Nero's services.

Kid.

did it get subbed?cause I only found the raws.

Yup, you can find them both on hanime.tv

Reminder that this is Dumbsune's true fate.

>tfw entering the haunted mansion
youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

Oh, and unless we get a damn good explanation I call bullshit on Minagi claiming she's never had sex with a man before. She's the damned whore of Babylon whose profile states she wants to suck every man dry of semen! I guess not doing so directly saves her time but still to say she never even tried it before...

Maybe she's only done aurajobs. And anal.

>Oh, and unless we get a damn good explanation I call bullshit on Minagi claiming she's never had sex with a man before.
to appeal to the kind of otaku that buy animated hentai you got to do the whole virgin thing, its a strictly business decision.

Threadly reminder that monsters are for slaying, not laying.

To address the last thread, i'm pretty sure there's no falling out with TT and KC, since KC does new things here and there.

More likely, MGE has just really taken off a lot more so KC is probably finding himself more and more busy.

Cool story, bro.

post the cute girl

Do you want me to post a picture of myself?

>inb4 trap

dont care as long as its cute

>tfw no hellhound gf

Hellhound will collar you and keep you as her good little sex pet.
You wouldn't want that now would you?

I'm a cheshire lover and I wouldn't mind being kept on leash.

I'm too awesome for that to happen. We will just have rough vanilla sex instead.

wow rude

seeing a monster like this makes me think the game is going to switch genres halfway through

Suffice to say its a hint that the factions in the game are more complicated/diverse than initially presented.

Thanks Japan

thats exactly what I want to happen ya goober

cheshire is best

There are more abominations to come, and more cuties.

Nekomata is best cat!

how does a lamia go to the bathroom?

Very carefully.

blue board user

Eden is so hot
Shame about her personality

seeing Eden get shit on continuously throughout the course of Part 3 is still one of my favorite things about part 3.

Revenge for the bullying!

Are the Chrome scenes translated yet?

lol

Incest roleplay, netorare, oppai loli, age regression, futa, and vore are diseases. Gas chambers are the cure.

This is year 2029, can confirm Chrome scenes are fully translated.

Can't wait for her interactions in Paradox.

WHAT DO THE RUNES MEAN MASON

Git gud.
Are you geyser spamming and superbuffing?

>You will never reverse petplay with Cheshire
Kill me now.

If a translation user is to be believed. It was something like
>I'll leave Illias in your hands, Eden
>Okay, Eden. Leave it to me.

i just want to hug her, she is not for lewd

Is receiving head-pats from big meaty paws lewd? Is cuddling lewd?

yes!!! very!!!!

What about her pulling on my leash and wrapping her legs around me to restrict my ability to pull out?

too lewd!!!!

Fun fact: Alice in Wonderland was made by a man who was trying to seduce a little girl. (The man in question, Lewis Carroll dedicated the story to Alice Liddell, whom he also took lascivious photos of.)

If you think anything in Alice in Wonderland, and a monster girl of all things, is not for lewd, then you're deep in delusion.

no!! she isnt lewd!! i must make her not lewd!!!

>lol you get a generic disgusting chimera instead of pure big-titted thicc angry amazon domination

I will never stop being mad. Eden had such a fantastic design and it went to total waste.

Are you frustrated?

She's adorable, but also very explicitly for lewd. I want to have a loving relationship with her and make her happy.

Been away for a while, is part 2 of Paradox out yet or what?

Nah, I still got Minotaur/Cerberus/Samurai/etc. to fill my need for huge Veeky Forums women with big soft tiddies. Still, it sucks she never got to suffocate Luka with those beauties.

It's been out since last year my dude. Dargoth is working on translating the story of Part 2 first.

Like at least Black Alice, Promestein, and Ilias got some battles and scenes before their transformations. Eden was just a cocktease.

I never even liked her that much, it just bugs me how the creators shot themselves in the foot like that.

i just want her as my pet

Well if you procreate with her you get adorable daughterus to dote on

Quarter 3 or 4 of this is what many people are speculating but there is nothing official yet.

Although there was an ova, though the quality is less then desired.

you shouldnt procreate with pets

The cat pets you.

What if your pets are sentient and thus shouldn't be outright pets and really should qualify to be either a friend or significant other?

What fetish would you most like to see in Paradox or future MG games?

One of my favourite attacks in MGQ is Tamamo's 'Emasculating Amusement', where she pounces on Luka and repeatedly licks his whole face. Face licking is a huge fetish of mine, and that alone is enough to make Tamamo my favourite Knight. It's such a fantastic yet underused method of humiliation and domination, and it's a shame that it's the only attack of that kind in the game. Sure, Luka gets every inch of him thoroughly licked regularly, but there's very little that focuses on his face.

no!!! i dont want to be dominated!!!

Impregnation

of the protagonist or the monster girls?

or both?

Monster girls
Beelzebubs can fuck off!

Nice.

>playing MGQ NG+
>all this new music

I need an album for this shit.

>tfw not intelligent enough to dislike Spatsune

What about that seahorse girl by Arekishi?

I still havent seen her scene yet so I will not judge yet.
She is pretty cute tho

Someone explain why I can't save in MGQ NG+

what the hell is Spatsune anyways. I've long been absent

A kitsune wearing spats

You can dumb-ass, but only between fights. They took out the save option in fights to prevent people from cheesing the fights, like everyone did on Granberia back when the Part 1 NG+ demo came out.

No
Beelzebubs can fuck on!

The best girl.

oh right. in my day that was just "that fucking kitsune" or something along the lines

That little shit doesn't even compare with Yao.

would a monstergirl be disgusted if i told her i liked feet

>That little shit doesn't even compare with shit.
wow rude