how can I make it fast?

You don't.

turbo or nitrous

COme on guys

Press the go pedal really hard.

>I own a FWD automatic Honda CR-V
>
>how can I make it fast?
Drive it off a cliff. Terminal velocity should be pretty fast.

turbo or nitrous

supercharger

Trade it in.

Sell it and buy anything else

Vtec top end b20 with a tarbo

your fucking retarded. With $3000 worth of mods it will be almost as fast as a v6 honda accord. I need you to kill yourself dude.

Put R32 wheels on it.

But really, better and lower suspension is your first step.

K-swap and tarbo it. That or B18C and tarbo with LSD.

with 3k you could just buy the v6 accord

Buy a Z06, install a hitch, and tow the shitbox at warp speed.

shoot me in the head

Fucking idiots

Or you could buy a 3K E46 M3 bruh

I have a 1995 Automatic Subaru Legacy Wagon [SW]

How can I make it fast?

>accord

what are the advantages

Meet me at the Touge.

QSD H2B swap kit and drop a F20B in it then tarbo

Bolt on a Fiero body kit.

B20Vtec but be sure to use arp rod bolts. Better breathing intake/exhaust. Tune it as well (hondata).

pls respond hurry

fucking HUE

> Wait for the valve lash to tighten up
> Never adjust them
> Burn all your valves
> ???
> profit

Why do I like this so much?...

Because it's basically the EK Civic wagon

Go on YouTube. There are actually quite a few heavily modified first Gen CR-V's out there.

You can't go fast in the AWD model, unless you disconnect the AWD system. So you are halfway there. Is your car a manual? If not, just forget it.

VTEC head and bolt ons will make good power, but you won't be "fast" until you add forced induction, or swap the motor for a H or K conversion. A VTEC head swap and bolt ons, and you'll get around 190-210hp. But you need the manual to take advantage of the narrow powerband. This might get you into the low 16's. Add forced induction, and you'll go as fast as you can afford.

It's basically a fat civic. They are great cars. I have an 01 CR-V AWD that we basically only use to haul shit to the dump and treat it like a truck. We have two newer luxury cars, but it still is fun to take that old shitbox Honda out and wring the shit out of the motor. Has a nice light and direct feel to it, like old hondas all had.

You were right on some points, but wrong mainly

Put a B16 head on it, tune it.

What a helpful post

Glad to help

>I own a FWD automatic Honda CR-V
>how can I make it fast?
Like american fast?
You cant unless you enjoy undrivability.

Euro/japan fast?
Coilovers, wide, light wheels, lowered, lightened.

sell it and buy awd rav4 and tarbo it/buy v6 stock.
Rav 4's are better for hooning anyway, once you get in this soccermom mobile and look at the pedals and feel the steering and handling you realize its the toyotas idea of a joke

Except for the fact that the V6 only comes in auto, the fucking CRV has the option for manual with RT4WD, also you can swap any B series in it, or you can get the QSD H2B kit and notch it for the transmission and drop either an H22A or F20B in it, and the aftermarket support for ECUs is undoubtedly better in the CRV than the RAV4

>stupid toyshill shitposting bad advice >recommends the worst small SUV to drive
It's like you don't want anyone to enjoy vehicle ownership.