Tfw the jeep is the cheapest and makes the best offroading car

>tfw the jeep is the cheapest and makes the best offroading car

das it mane

Other urls found in this thread:

defendersource.com/forum/f14/what-makes-a-defender-100k-or-50k-or-15k-72522.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are totally false statements

>JKU
>jeep

suzuki jimny is better and cheaper

>btfo

>paying 70k for a autotragic 10k defender
he got scammed lul

queen!!!!

tfw twingo and jeep has baby

How many people die from rolling over in those tin cans every year?

Of those 4 sure, but a 2 door Jeep would be even better tho

Just get a rzr

>die
>muh safety
grow a pair

A lot

Have you ever driven a post yj jeep? I've had 3 jeeps in my life one of them being a yj and if you dont drive it around a corner like muh jdm cars its never going to roll. And I had a 2014 rubicon and I got the boned by a transport truck at 40mph me and my 2 children were safe and mostly unhurt. I'm not sure what kind of cartoons your mommas showing you but they ain't based on facts son.

>Paying 70fuckingK on a Defender that will be worth 10 when they are legal to import from yurop

Is this guy retarded?

>implying
It was just an honest question, why do you assume I give a shit what you drive, also sorry about your kids, must be hard to live with a defensive faggot like you all the time.

It's doug demuro.

Yes.

but muh I6

That's what you get for trying to start an honest discussion on Veeky Forums. That's why I lurk 99% of the time.

>JK
>I6

whoa! a range rover off roading

CJs, YJs and TJs aren't bad, but the newer ones are dog shit. Just get yourself a late 90s Tracker or Sidekick.

Actually what this video showed is that if you have 70000$ to spend on a good offroader you should buy a Range Rover.

EUROPEEN here
lel europeen

range rovers are never 10K here, can't be found

>running XJs are still $800
>does anything
>just get another if it breaks
It's like a mosin with wheels.

ahn?
you can get a very good Defender for 10k anywhere in europe (LHD),
also Diesel > Petrol

First you're wrong since you can find a lot of 3rd gen RR for less than 10k, second we are talking about a Defender here.

An NAS Defender 90 will never be worth $10k even with the rusty shit that's been coming in from Europe.

basically an off road miata
it's hilarious how capable this little thing is
if i was ever buying an off-roader it would be this

>didn't test the Lada Niva
>$9,400 new before VAT

>implying those inline 6 motors will ever die

Those bitches will outlive us and the impending nuclear holocaust.

>Lada Niva
>merica
I'm genuinely baffled why nobody has tried importing them there, even if just for the novelty of them

Huehuehue
No.
>$10k for one that's basically showroom
>Proto-Quattro
>Turbo-light and peppy, fun to drive when it isn't overloaded with shit
>Will go up 70 degree inclines if you let it
>Difficult to get stuck
>1980 Paris-Dakar champ
Though the standard military knobby tires suck. And get it up to about 120km/h and the front end gets squirrelly. I'm still gonna get one someday.

whats so different in a NAS Defender?

it took me 10 sec to find the answer

"a couple of factors: 1) There were NAS(North American Spec) Defenders imported in 1994, 1995 and 1997. There were only 5000 imported hence the rarity. Of those 5000 there were soft tops and station wagons. The soft tops were only made for the US whereas the station wagons aren't that much different from the ROW(rest of the world trucks) other than the NAS badge. In my opinion the soft tops should be worth more than the station wagons for that reason but there doesn't seem to be much of a premium either way. If there is one, it's probably for the NAS station wagons which I don't get. The other consideration is that a lot of people are doing LS swaps on these trucks now. If you ever want to have an LS powered Defender in California, you probably need to start with a NAS truck making them even more valuable. I'm not 100% sure on that but I don't think anyone has done an LS swap with a non NAS truck in CA.

The second factor is whether the frame has been removed or replaced and galvanized. The frames rust if not treated and that's a big job to strip the truck down to it's frame and either dip a straight frame or buy a galvanized frame.

I'll add a 3rd: mileage, accidents and whether the title is clean or not.

There is no rational reason for why they sell for what they sell for. Many feel we are in a Defender bubble. They are a lot of fun though especially in warm weather with no roof."

defendersource.com/forum/f14/what-makes-a-defender-100k-or-50k-or-15k-72522.html

Actually my kids love how defensive I am. My 14 year old daughter is the exact same. She will blow your head off if you threatened her or the family on our property.