Who the fuck shitlordian idea was it to glue a tablet to the dash...

Who the fuck shitlordian idea was it to glue a tablet to the dash? Everyone is trying to steal it because a proprietary screen is in such high demand where I live. Every time I see it I just want to rip the fucking thing out of there. Isn't it dangerous to have a visual distraction like this crap anyway? Why isn't the NHTSA onto this garbage? I seriously want to sue every company that does this shit for lost wages and pain and suffering. I can't be alone on this?

halt dein scheißmaul und verpiss dich

I hate the touch screen in my Honda civic, the thing is so fucking slow and unresponsive. I have to turn the volume up or down on my steering wheel because the touch pad one only registers every other tap

Stop posting these fucking threads you autist. The cars that have this issue aren't worth owning. Work harder poorfag.

>I have to turn the volume up or down on my steering wheel because the touch pad one only registers every other tap
that's what the buttons on the steering wheel are for you dumb dumb

stop living near groids

Then whats the point of the buttons on the fucking center console?

Used to be I could just turn in the radio with one button, find a station, then adjust the volume

but now its, "WELCOME TO THIS "INTUITIVE" TOUCH SCREEN ENVIRONMENT" then "PICK YOUR CAR APP" then "RADIO"
Then the fucking radio loads and tells me to pick a station instead of just picking up from last time. All the while the unresponsive buttons and shit make the process really fucking slow

wtf is that? How do you hide this tumor?

do you have buttons for volume control on your radio or what

They're touch buttons which are as unresponsive and slow as every other button.

This is why physical buttons are superior. Because I don't have to touch it, wait a second to see if my touch went through then touch it again because it didn't fucking feel it the first time

>Proprietary screen is in such high demand where I live
I call bullshit

>Everyone is trying to steal it because a proprietary screen is in such high demand where I live.
I shall unironically ask you what shithole do you live in.

I own the same car as the one in your pic and even the most retarded thief know the screen itself is worthless alone.

Stealing the car's audio system was a thing the last century, but come on, who would bother nowaday ?

you think niggers own these type of radio?

Also I apologize for grammar and stuff I drank a little.

Also the Mazda 3 screen, while not very aesthetic, is really functional so fuck you OP you suck, and your opinion sucks too

>boomers opinions, the post

Fuck off grandpa

ewwwwwwwwww

verpiss deine mutter fickkopf

>Everyone is trying to steal it
>Every time I see it I just want to rip the fucking thing out
>I can't be alone on this?
Yes, there are millions of niggers just like you out there.

calm down. Not everybody have white privilege

>physical volume knob and steering wheel mounted volume control master race

Don't new Mercedes have to glued tablet too? Kind of negates your point

Do you think that niggers know the difference?

They steal anything they think might get them some rock to smoke. They steal anything Mercedes because they will pose with it in shitty instagram photos along with six Glock mags taped together and their fucking Earned Income Tax Credit tax return money to show how gangsta they are with their stolen mercedes touch screen that doesn't work when it is ripped out of the car with a huge flathead screwdriver.

the C class does
the others have a tucked in tablet instead with huge gaps for the ricey underglow to come through and visible ipad style aluminum edges

i dont get it.

3 threads about the same thing
it's probably a raid

>Veeky Forums
>raid

yeah, a raid by a few shitposters with too much spare time in their hands

lol

>he doesn't know that alphonse and his buddies do raids
I wish I was that innocent and new

>looking at buying a new car
>all of them come with a tablet stuck in the center

I hate this. Does any new model car come without one?

Your out of luck. Enjoy the new fad.

>How do you hide this tumor?

A small black cloth draped over the thing. A sunscreen can also be placed in the front windshield to block easy direct view of the display.

Or you can give up and stick a nice "Apple Logo" sticker on the backside of the unit. Make sure the sticker is visible to everyone walking by the front of the car.