Things that trigger Veeky Forumstists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GZtTRKuE8A
h1v8.com/30-bolt-v8.html
mk5cortinaestate.co.uk/calculator4.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I own the limited version. Great gas saver. Drove 4 hours on the highway and barely went down .

Did you hit 60?

yes with no problem.

>not being able to fit a 3d grill in your trunk

Why even live?

thats my issue with the car. No room

Ok

yep

I'd still love to buy one

its not bad. If your going for power its not your car. The power on it isn't so bad as everybody on this board says.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GZtTRKuE8A

that's a big trunk

>moments later

it's really not I totally agree, IMO the thing that's a deal breaker is the shitty torque plus the dip. Im not trying to bash the car, I want one in the future but I wanna fix that issue

I bought a FiST instead, mainly because of lack of parking space for the 86/BRZ, But now, I could part ex it.

Ace Header A350 4-2-1 + tune.

4 u

for you

I'll do you one better.

does that actually increase the torque or just get rid of the dip?

pretty sure if you throw on any UEL header on the 86/Brz then tune it you can get rid of the torque dip, and make some HP on the side

I own this car too. Its really heavy.

yea I figured as much, I'll probably go with the 86, do you recommend a supercharger or tarbo?

jesus christ I almost forgot about that

I'll bite:

how do you fix that? I want it out of my car.

buy an audi a4 b5

>not being able to fit 12 brave warriors in the back of your pickup
Why even live?

how the fuck did that happen? Is she drunk?

rip it out. fixed.

Or anything up to a B8, really.

Apparently it's the best header on the market for gains. That with an Edelbrock or JRSC is a good combo. I would assume the header adding torque down low with the JRSC which has higher end power is a winning combination.

Thinking of getting the new Stinger and it has that crappy top radio. what do?

that looks so much better I'll have to remember this if I ever get one, should I keep the prius tires to do mad skidz?

I'd definitely recommend the 86 over the Brz, especially if you're getting an older one as the FRS/86 had a better suspension set up than the Brz.

>supercharger or tarbo
Literally depends on your driving style, how much power you want to make, how much work you're willing to put in and what you would be most comfortable with

for most everyday driving the supercharger is going to feel like instant power since it's directly connected to the engine and you won't feel the parasitic effect when driving relatively normal, turbo will be relatively obvious when it kicks in and you'll have a higher tendency to fishtail because of that but you can also make much more power if you're willing to 'build' the engine etc

didn't know the exact numbers, I had a tomei expreme UEL header on my old 86 with a tune and it got rid of the torque dip, but if the Ace header is the best one out there now then go for it

Probably was texting, her head seems to be looking down to the side of the wheel when she was about to hit the car in front of her.

Keep em on used steelies. Get some good rubber like Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

thats a z28 camaro

i like it

WHy the fuck is this a thing, wouldn't bumping it cause it to shift?

Are preludes that bad?

3DPD faggot

>Things that trigger Veeky Forumstists
Trucks. Especially the new ones.

h1v8.com/30-bolt-v8.html

Pushrod cucks BTFO

Please no more 86 threads, my sides hurt.

>BTFO
>caring this much
>triggered Veeky Forumstist
kek faggot

Kek triggered the pushrod cuck

What's S?

sport?

oh god that car makes me cum, makes me sad that it will never see the light of day

I still remember that thread where I got laughed at when I said it doesn't even have 150whp sometimes. Everyone said "it's bad, but you're retarded if you think it's THAT bad".

its only making 117 at the wheels? these things are rated at 200HP at the crank right? is that normal drivetrain loss?

>that graph
>literally roller-coaster of emotion

>normal
no

still happens

at 200 it should have at least 165 at wheels,
>it's dangerous to guess alone, take this

mk5cortinaestate.co.uk/calculator4.php

I love how it's a fat boomer who was driving it. Typical GM/Mazda owner.

this always triggers them

holy shit look how beautiful this is.

I'm a big fan of hydrolic systems, but I might be converted after seeing this machine.

sfast

stance, small electrical motors change the camber of the wheels.

Daily reminder

and yet 911 or even wrx sti graphs are quite proper, what makes a shitty boxer?

A STI would have a similar curve if it was NA.

Don't ask me why though

That's a red Camaro

Who in the ever loving fuck wanted this?

>Getz
Not at all surprised.

I dunno man, I've kinda been liking Audi's styling recently.

Literally no one cares about 1/4 miles

Ayy Equinox

Almost 100 posts and no one has posted this yet? I'm disappointed.

Normies.

I don't get the hate for crossovers, it's practical as fuck esp. if you live in densely populated cities.

you beat me to it

why would Veeky Forums get triggered by Veeky Forums's favourite meme?

Horror frights tools are almost just as good as blue point,snap on and matco tools. Anyone who tries to prove me wrong has been shilled by higher name tool brands