Thoughts?

Is this a good buy?
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6063187453.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poconos.craigslist.org/cto/6040658672.html
hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/6068179281.html
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2003-porsche-911-turbo-coupe-2-door/1252403318?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/6049601355.html
augusta.craigslist.org/cto/6051462793.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying a mazda
>any year

Inspect it and drive it first, if it's good get it, if it sucks don't

If it's hard around the edges and needs work offer him 1500

Mazda are for women and gays. sry.

lt1 or ls swap it if you can
t.owned 3 of the fuckers

>living in LA
>Not a flaming faggot
kek

those things are total shit. Mazdas are total fucking garbge, don't waste your time and get something better and more reliable.

You're trying too hard
No one hates mazda.
Theres no good reason to.

I think the RX8 was a pretty good reason

Haha. Keep trying

Nothing wrong with the rx8.
Why hate a whole brand for one car anyway?

oh god its so true

cuz their shit?

>NA rotary
>unreliable

I'm a big ae86 nuthugger too but come on guy

>their
Ok you're done here

All I see in mazda are women and fags, so I associated the brand with that geographic.

same with these

So you're narrow minded, childish, and insecure.
Good to know

So you drive a mazda? How is it sucking dick?

Good one bud.
Sure showed me.

It's the angry boxster / Nissan guy

lol nice job saving a thumbnail faggot

poconos.craigslist.org/cto/6040658672.html

Lady said she'd take 500 and it also doesn't need a windshield. Thoughts?

nice get

nice get there

>666
keep it going

oh baby

put me in the screencap

GET chain gogogo dont stop now.

Nice off by one

Those laundry vents on the hood would have me pause for concern.

Is this a good buy?
hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/6068179281.html

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2003-porsche-911-turbo-coupe-2-door/1252403318?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
SCAM OR NOT SCAM?

Yes?

sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/6049601355.html

Lmao all these gmcucks mad GM HAS NEVER WON LE MANS
LMAOOO

You've been like this since we did that strawpoll and found out everyone likes mazda.

The bait's starting to wear thin by now. It's getting to the point where we just find it annoying.

Did you know?

Mazda invented speedhole technology to help alleviate the rotary engine's biggest flaw; minimal torque. So by making the car lighter, the low torque was made into a decreasingly irrelevant issue.

augusta.craigslist.org/cto/6051462793.html

Why not?

>implying anyone cares about a shitty race across the ocean

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE THOSE AIR CONDITIONER VENTS ON THE HOOD?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gonna tell you right now OP. It's a fun car but get ready for the most frustrating car ever. the engine is unconventional, no surprise there. But nobody drives that point home hard enough. You get shit mpg, the car burns oil and they are definitely not as reliable as piston.

>But it can be as reliable as a piston!!
The 12a is alot better than the others, but it's still not good enough. Listen here, with a piston engine you can neglect it for a while if you have to, but with a rotary, the second you neglect somethings wrong. Now of course you should never neglect your car, but the fact that you can't take your eye off the car for even a minute automatically makes it unreliable, it's like a fuckin toddler walking with you in public, the second you take your eye off the thing, it's all over.

Nobody mentions shit like the absolutely mammoth 54mm socket you need for the ONE (1) flywheel nut that needs to be tightened back to ~300ftlbs, or how it doesn't bolt to a regular ass engine stand unless you rig something up or get an adapter. Nobody mentions fuckin anything and your entire search history is going to be absolutely filled with google searches and endless rx7club forum threads where nobody ever posts the actual answer you were looking for, and to top it all off, the community is terrible. Everyone is a total liar or thinks they're some super rotard expert thats way smarter than Mazda engineers. Hell, I bet every rotard you meet thinks they're Felix Wankel themselves! If I have to hear one more fuckin rotard tell me some shit about premixing I'm gonna drive my meme machine into a crowd of people because that's just the most retarded (rotarded?) thing I've ever heard. Listen here, if you have a 12a or carburated 13b, the omp LITERALLY premixes for you. It squirts oil INTO THE CARBURETOR ALONG WITH THE GAS AND MIXES IT WITH AIR. WOW, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT? for fucks sake

tldr op the cars shit but its fun buy at your own risk

Lol. Try harder

ur mom

>54mm socket

what the fuck

Whats the issue?
You dont own tools?

Most people wouldnt own a 54mm socket no

Most people dont have an RX7.
And most people have the right tool for the job.

No they are air vents and a very popular style on many FB race cars back in the 80s

>caps haha
Kys underage faggot