/zlg/ - Zelda Leak General

If this fucking thread goes on with zero feet and shit i will post the euro tik

Previous thread
>Countdown to BotW
botwcountdown.com/index.html

>Fake key detector
u.nya.is/dxsame.zip

>Wii U hacking guide
pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Encrypted EU archives to mess around with
mega:#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxqGUqhJYIl9bENyZGpQVzdpalU

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/hisashi-nogami-splatoon-2-white-ink-petition
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9zhpBweDk
youtube.com/watch?v=4t2LFjrhOO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

Why don't you just... buy the fucking game?

why don't you buy it for me ?

or even better, why don't you give me the money for it and so i can keep them and pirate it, you fucking cunt.

get a job, neet

HOLY SHIT

I bought the game, I just can't wait till it arrives

HOLY SHIT

same.

White Ink in Splatoon 2 Petition:

change.org/p/hisashi-nogami-splatoon-2-white-ink-petition

'cos bukkake > feet

Does anyone know of any stores in New Zealand that are known to break street date?

Also, does anyone know if any stores in West Auckland are doing a midnight launch for the Switch/BOTW?

One in sydney, i dont remember its name but its next to a kangaroo passing an abo

>'cos bukkake > feet
why not a foot bukkake? best of both worlds

Goodnight, see you in the morning .tik

>tried another one...

guys im getting the game day 1 on release date. maybe if your lucky ill upload the tik then but only maybe ;-)

Hey guys what's going on?

Distract yourself with big anime titties until the leak.

rest in peach maho-tan

HOLY SHIT

hey guys real /zlg/ is here
when the tik comes out you'll see it there first.

Wow not only is /zlg/ hell, now it's suffering from dissociative identity disorder.

>.tik literally posted here
HOLY SHIY

Shot bro I'll ask my cuzzie to raxx it from there by hiding it in his jandals. Churr!

fuck off

He is a nigger go to this general instead:

WRONG THREAD

More posts. More posters. Checks out.

I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now... waiting for a leak... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Bokoblin squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.

You're all probably looking for this

Proper thread

General theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9zhpBweDk

This shit thread has been around for three threads now

If you retards would just stop posting in it, it would be dead already.

Not for long

dude, stop fucking posting your shit lookalike thread.

Why do people do this?
Unless you actually improve upon the OP whats the point of shilling another thread instead of just deleting it?

sleeping at night dreaming about the tik
youtube.com/watch?v=4t2LFjrhOO4

Fuck you! This is the real thread!!
I made it! Keep it active if you want the tik!

bigger

helo 4chanv, plesz give me tik ?thnk you ((:

Nigga calm down i made the thread, go shill this one on the other threads.

Good job, retards

it's in this thread

I think only the High Street EB Games is doing a midnight release. But I could be wrong.

So should we set up a redemption operation for the Australian shit posters? Chances are pretty good that if 20+ people all go into JB tomorrow with the fake message on their phone and make a fuss about it someone will walk out with a copy thanks to a lazy manager or an employee who just doesn't care.

Grab a friend or family members phone and text
"JB HI-FI (your suburb); Your order has arrived. See you soon. Please bring your receipt. RE: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD -- WII U - DO NOT REPLY"
to yourself. If they ask if it was a pre-order just say you called and asked to be notified when it was in store.

Look at the creation times and delete this dupe thread, for fuck's sake.

WHAT THE FUCK
IS
GOING
ON

Distract yourself with bigger anime titties until the leak.

thread war

another one? stopmaking these shit lookalike threads

THERE ARE LIKE 7 THREADS STOP NLW AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'm fucking loosing it bros
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i replied to the wrong comment :(

that's my plan

THIS THREAD HOLDS TRUTH
The current ones are shit and it wont give birth to the real savior nor the real tik

stop it you faggot
this thread is bigger

your insecurity is astounding

Yes, speculation, but the Forest Temple used to be the Wind Temple, but since the medallions still contains the Wing/fan pattern, it is implied that the developers didn't create a medallion for it. It was something created late in development. The MS would rest in the forest, and the Shadow Temple would be the Wind Temple, because it has bird statues, a flying boad, floating boots, fans, and is full of large gaps, that can only be crossed if you "fly".

The Shadow Temple would be the The bottom of the well, and that's why it has a compass and a map.

Earth Temple barely appeared on paper, and was transformed in the Gerudo's Training ground.

The Gerudo's Training Ground has a massive "earth" feel to it. But it was completly unfinished and was probably a assembly of unused rooms.

Also, it used to have a "map", just like the other Temples. Take a look at the Yellow mark.

Hyrule,
SHiiiiiit

LIKE ZOINKS SCOOB

You fucking nigger go away this thread has a discussion and the oot beta guy

STOP

Whoa guys we got some development at the other thread!

Fuck this thread the other ones are actually getting shit done.

How does anyone watch GameXplain? The faggot's voice kills me.

>Actual Zelda discussion
HOLY SHIT

Hey guys. I was finally able to get the ticket for the EUR version of Zelda. I'm too scared of getting caught so I made it into a video game puzzle to encrypt it. If you figure it out please don't post it in the thread... unless you don't give a shit about getting caught, I guess.

If you solve this puzzle (based on one from The Witness) the lines will write numbers/letters where the red boxes are.

And no, I'm not posting proof just so the picture can be tracked back to my phone/location.

Speed up the video to 1.25x or 1.5 and it will be good enough to hear

Delete your thread already bitchboi

Exactly, yes, it makes no sense to have only half of the school of magic in the game.

Sadly TWW is completly unfinished, I believe that the Kaepora Gaebora would be the Wind Sage.

Also the Zora/Korok sage are pretty much reversed.

HOLY SHYT

>This window will close in 3, 2 1...

seems legit

Perfect

That looks like pure madness, I hope we've got one of the brutes in this thread.

Solved it.
Answer is in binary to avoid google bots.

01001111 01010000 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 00111110 00111110 00110001 00110110 00111001 00110101 00110101 00110001 00110100 00110110 00111000 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01101101 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101110 01101001 01110011

Probably fake but it'll give us something to do.

The fact that you think there's even a remote chance that this is real shows us that you're retarded.

"OP in has a small penis"

>And no, I'm not posting proof just so the picture can be tracked back to my phone/location.
Smart enough to make a convoluted Witness style puzzle, but not smart enough to do some basic print-screen into paint.

Fuck it, I give up, I can't sleep, I need the fucking game.
I have health issues, just thinking that some fucking faggot got a switch and a botw early and its spoiling shit because yes pisses me the fuck off, I'm not gonna wait anymore. If I don't get the game then the only hope is netherlandfags.

At 10 AM (2:30 hours from now on) I'll try to go to my local El Corte Ingles, MediaMarkt and Carrefour, which are really close, less than 10 minutes from them, if those stores don't have it, no fucking store has it in the world for me, so I'll be able to live in peace.
Now I'll go to the bank first since I have no monies, I've preordered the game from Amazon with the twilight princess manga, do you know if giving a game back not resealed still works? I pretend to turn it back after I dump the fucking ticket.

Also is mobile networks (3g) safe to post from? Tor gives me connection errors when I try to post.

P.S I'll post in this thread so stop making 3 zlg, also I can't promise anything either..

Are you guys that fucking dumb ? really , REALLY?? to think you people would have an immunity by now to fake posts, but nope.

Getting those holyshitposts to a whole other level

I would drink from a mirage, the thirst is real. Give the tik. Give it.

k

h

I wish the extension was called .dik instead of .tik then these threads would be 100 times more amusing

Hey guys, OP here.
Just wondering if you guys could post images of your dicks to the thread until we get some progress with getting a .tik.
It'd be great to keep this thread alive throughout the night. Thanks for choosing my thread, and I'm looking forward to seeing your dicks!

I wish you luck in your travels, friend ~

OP appears to be a homosexual, better abandon this thread for one full of autistic foot fetishists and zero discussion.

by dick I mean penis btw.
Let's get this ball rolling!

I AM THE OP YOU FILTHY NIGGER YOU CANT PLAY GOD

this is only around a million possible keys to bruteforce, which would take like 3 hours

1.25 helps but why does this dude think anyone would want to hear his voice? I'd rather he use text to speech.

also love the OP pic
Link totally a trans dude desu

Huge breasts are fake?

I'm actually the OP of the other /zlg/.

I started it on accident like four or five hours ago

I don't know how to delete it

I AM OP YOU FUCKER AND IF YOU DON'T POST DICK PICS WITHIN 10 MINUTES YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!

Why haven't mods purged these threads yet?
Is it just to keep it out of /hbg/?

It's tied to your system32 folder. Delete that, and the thread disappears.