pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837239/page/1
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Advancing_Fortress
poeurl.com/4t6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

true ethical solo self hardcore

RIP glorious 10 stack flameblast

Save that shit for 3.0, Legacy is going to be the same shit for 6 months anyways.

Piercing inquisitor 100% phys to cold chaining ice shot with hrimburn for fat ignites and drillneck because piercing

Ethical?

Path of balancing team doesn't play their own game

found

Don't forget to share your builds!
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837239/page/1

So what's the most ethical Ascendancy class? Saboteur?

I did a Soul Strike Chinsol Occultist in Perandus. Used fairly mediocre es/eva hybrid gear and a 5L and got to something like T10 with. The biggest problem was having enough damage but since you can't use Drillneck I tried to do PB Blast Rain with Empire's Grasp.

There's probably better ways to do it but Soul Strike also got nerfed in the patch after I did it.

Maybe a Windripper based ele build would be more efficient. You could use chain LA for pack clear and Barrage or BR for single target. Easier to get crit too.

The Vertex is also a top tier helmet for a hybrid es/eva build.

>Ice Shot
>fat ignites
don't think you understand how this game works on the most basic level

>Thinking they want to balance around the 1%
Clear Speed meta is cancer. Nerf AoE more IMO.

Clam down buddy, Vortex with singularity isn't secret anymore, and yes, your build IS affected. Your AOE is being massively decreased.

Hrimburn you dumb redditor

How to fix glacial cascade

Before, phys damage 110 to 169 and cold damage 203 to 307

After, cold damage 203-307. 50% of cold damage added as physical damage.

Fixed.

>reave got a huge nerf
>EQ got a big nerf
>Cyclone gets nerfed
bravo GGG

At what difficulty level do I have to care about having an optimal build? I like this game, Ive played for 20 of the last 48 hours

>ethical ascendancy

ascendancys are unethical powerhouses skip them

2 Shields when?

the point is that ignite doesn't stack so your single ignite from your no damage Ice Shot is irrelevant DoT

>thinking Ice Shit is going to compare to Flameblast/Vortex

Merciless difficulty
If you're not playing to end game then you may as well stop playing

sauce on this qt

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Advancing_Fortress

>vortex
>singularity

wrong and wrong. Though I dont think either of those were ever secret

The RF switch is for the more multiplier with a bit more life, im playing SSF (was thinking of maybe farming the card for RotF) .
Still unnerfed, GGG are you even trying?

You only have to start caring after level 80 and you start looking at Maps.
Anything can clear the main story 3 times.

The focus of the build isn't an instakill ignite, the ignite it just a nice DPS bonus which ends up being like 60k extra DPS
The point of the build is the freezing and chilling

some alien grill from space cop luluco or something

think its trigger, shouldnt be hard to find

she's also the show best grill

That is just a shield like claw.
I want to be able to use 2 shields.

wearing tabula meanwhil;e because he will obviously require 6l for build to work

pm me your build animeposter promise i won't reveal the secret

What's your build then, big boy

>I want to use 2x legacy Aegis and roll around like an unkillable retarded stone golem

Just have to keep farming The Dried Lake for 100 hours to get your end game starter gear.

>look it up
>Kamina's glasses
Ok I'm watching it

I think I'm gonna skip 2.6.

Is the video for Legacy Portal MTX out yet? I assume the achievement list's still not out.

No, with the increased unethical appropriation of our memes by reddit, it has come to me that they are among us, thus GGG is also among us, you are not tricking me into revealing my build just so you can nerf it.

tell the ascendancy

stupid idea
you could have 100% fire resistance with 2 RotP

Who are you talking to?

But it is your last chance to enjoy the game before 3.0 ruins it!

>i want to be able to use 2 shields

retard???????

Nothing about 2.6 is out except for the initial preview and some communist manifestos

back in my day, we used to play games for what they were, instead of chasing some cosmetics

>wanting to use two swords is fine but two shields is BAD

yes, correct

RotP is a shield
Having two of those would be having to shields
Why is that a stupid idea

Two shields would provide you with too much defense, so it's pretty unethical.

>chaining and piercing
sounds like a great build

Heads up:
The wand/dagger bug works similarly with shields. Have fun.

fug, fucked the multiple spoilers, time to kill myself

either way its berserker into chieftain if change to RF

Repost it
My page didn't update fast enough to get the post before it was deleted

Looks like I am going to skip the first week of the new league again.
I guess I will just plunder my guilds stash when the time comes and have a bunch of super good leveling uniqs.

> guild

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdD

Do I have to play righteous fire if I want to be a caster marauder?

>Not being part of the lolipop guild

I fucking tried. I logged into standard on my old EQ slayer and tried mapping with a conc effect in place to mimic the new changes. It's intolerable. Even on Slayer, the AoE ascendancy, it feels way too bad to actually play more than 20 minutes or so. Especially when you realize 2.6 is going to be even smaller than just socketing a conc effect.

poeurl.com/4t6

MOM firestorm berserker speshul snowflake prototype build idea

generally shoestring except for the potential (but not necessary) usage of xoph's and kaom's

GGG is trying to push Melee out of the game as it is too hard to balance their boss fights around.

It's been said by a million people but I'll bring it up again

WHY
THE
FUCK
IS
SELLING
SO
GODDAMN
OVERLY
COMPLICATED

I JUST WANT TO SELL SOME LEVELING UNIQUES AND I CAN'T BECAUSE JUST TO GET ON POE.TRADE YOU HAVE TO SET UP SOME BULLSHIT FORUM POST USING SOME BULLSHIT 3RD PARTY PROGRAM THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK WITH MY PC'S RESOLUTION (PART OF IT CLIPS TO THE BOTTOM). JESUS CHRIST.

YOU CAN MAKE SIX NEW ACTS BUT NOT A FUCKING AUCTION HOUSE?

Lacerate or Blade Flurry for Gladiator?

>buy a premium tab
>sell stuff in 10 seconds

>E YOU HAVE TO SET UP SOME BULLSHIT FORUM POST USING SOME BULLSHIT
not if you pay2win

>8k per hit
>7.4k life
My WI gets more than that, and it doesn't make use of unethical double dipping.

there really isn't any advantage to lacerate versus mcflurry but at least the two are generally very easily interchangeable for builds that run them so you can just try them out

Don't have a shitty PC with a strange resolution?
You can always just sell in trade chat as well. poe.trade is entirely optional. Even then it auto pulls from your stash tabs so you don't even need to do anything on your end. So stop whining.

A in game AH is a ton of overhead for the servers that is not really worthwhile for them to invest in when the current set up is fine.

Blade Flurry locks you out of Axes. If you want pure damage consider Lacerate
One the other hand, the ammounts of hit generated with BF and the damage increase is amazing.

Again, the third party program doesn't even work on my PC which seems to be required to use poe.trade

It's bullshit that this game can't do something as simple and convenient as an AH when MMOs from the 90s were doing it. You can't possibly tell me that the technology isn't there

You 100% do not need it. You just get a Premium Tab and set the price on the item.
Poe.Trade auto lists your item from games API.

The tech is there but they have zero reason to waste the time and money writing a in game AH when the current stash tab system already works fine.

They simply have to make it's projectiles bounce back from walls like spark does. Or maybe give it a threshold jewel that does this.

>WI
whispering ice?

Is depression ethical?

It is the only ethical way to be.

So I need to suck GGG's cock to not be fucking hobo tier in this game? Fuck that.

What do you mean? This system is broken and only weighs down the poor while allowing the cronyist twitch streamers to rise.

If you do not buy supporter packs you are cancer and have no right to whine

I would be depressed too if my face was horribly deformed

So THE build next patch is fire trap. Why aren't YOU playing it?

Maybe because I can't fucking afford them? I have a ton of health issues that I'd much rather take care of then pay $400 for shitty MTX

>what the fuck? I have to PAY to enjoy playing this entirely free game for hundred and hundreds of hours???

But a fucking $5 points pack you piece of sh

Sword and board face tanker? Blade Flurry - Cast While Channeling - Lightning Warp. Hold down the right mouse button and watch Netflix on another screen.

Dual wield? Lacerate opens some decent options like Wings of Entropy. Unless you're going the Varunastra route, in which case, do whatever you want - that's the whole point of Varunastra.

>WI

Get out of here with your unethical energy shield

Is no one talking about the new manifesto? Why the fuck did they nerf so many melee skills with the area changes? They buffed the base AoE of Flurry and then HALVED the 8 stack AoE of reave.

You're late retard

>Implying that I will support a developer that's best interests are to extort me
Welcome to the new age, corporate conformist. Either support the consumer or the consumer won't support you and you'll go bankrupt.

Then grow the fuck up and get a job or die and stop being a leech.
I am so tired of hearing "But I am sick" online all the time as if it gives you the right to be a pile of worthless biomass draining the joy from the world around you.

Think about the game as a free demo for a 5 buck game then, faggot.

gz normy lookin

imma think about you as a 5 dollar whore i aint paying after i finish with instead.

>earthquake nerfed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU GGG FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

can the GGG shills fuck off back to ribbit please

Earthquake is just a poor mans Flameburst Totem.

Wild strike probably since its a projectile.

Flameburst Totem is just a poor mans' Reave

R.I.P. Reave

I have a job and I still can't pay shit because I have to support the family's health insurance that's literally thousands a month.

You have no idea how much I hate people at this point so hearing that I drain the world's joy makes me happy. I'm tired of my life getting barred because I didn't inherent billions and I'm not willing to play the cronyism game.

Do you guys think there will be a stash tab sale on the league start weekend.
Also, what tabs to buy I want atleast 1 currency tab

>Based Kiwis provide you their product totally free of charge.
>You still demand more because it doesn't come with a horse dildo and a bucket of fresh, culturally enriching Somali semen like Battlefield.
>It doesn't even have strong, independent womyn smashing the white cishet patriarchy while wearing hijabs.
Maybe you should stick to Euro Truck Simulator 2016. I hear it's going to be getting the Renault 2017 DLC pack soon.

>ITT entitled little shits.
Shame on GGG for trying to make money on the thing they do for a living!

>Hating people
>Costing your family thousands in insurance costs
>Being from such weak stock.
>Thinking the only way to get by is inheriting wealth

Really please kill yourself, your only damaging the human race at this point. At least I know you are far too worthless to ever breed and damage the gene pool even more.

GGG literally has the best free to play model that exists
You're a fucking retard if you believe they're only purpose is to extort you

You're event more retarded for continuing to play the game if that's your belief

>tfw with all the AoE nerf people will actually SERIOUSLY play Wild Strike

I want this to be true tbqh