/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Guilds:
TBC:
/TBA Hellground 2x Horde (HellGround release March 5th)

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t (embed) (embed)
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12427968
strawpoll.me/12427975/
youtube.com/watch?v=mMX-sC7d_6c
wiki.wow-hellground.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Reminder to NOT roll on Atlantiss, the guild is a known group of server hoppers.

great OP tyrranis

thanks man

ded

I heard there was a signup list somewhere.

deb

Can I ask some (probably stupid) TBC questions?
Is ret a "viable" dps spec in TBC? I read conflicting things, so not sure if it's autistic paladins shilling me or not.
For Hellground, is it x2 for outland as well?

only on horde and only if you can seal twist

ret is viable as in you need one (1) of them in a 25 man raid for 3% raidwide crit and extra blessings, but ret does bottom tier dps pre t6

Does any1 have a clue what this TBC addon might be? It only shows up when I cast on 2+ people outside of my party. I could go through 1 by 1 on my addons to find it but it's hard to recreate the conditions without people around.
I can't even see what it is with this excessive framestack macro (sharing if u want)
/run local e,m,n,f=EnumerateFrames,MouseIsOver;ChatFrame1:AddMessage("The mouse is over the following frames:")f=e()while f do n=f:GetName()if n and f:IsVisible()and m(f)then ChatFrame1:AddMessage(" - "..n)end;f=e(f)end

forgot pic

with Hellground re-releasing soon, I need to decide on which class I should play as.

What do you guys think?
strawpoll.me/12427968
strawpoll.me/12427975/

>finns

>fucking

:stinking:

I said good morning

>FL6 HC progression
>p-please d-don't roll

Why dose pickles dad look like? Dose he even have one?

Good morning you fucking finn

>There's a store on Hellground account page

What exactly is this for?

It's for cheater gear

why are people so hyped about this funserver? I thought alexensual obliterated hg long ago?

>alexsensual
back to >>/elyg/

>alexensual
if you watch his videos you aren't capable of logical thinking

Faggots can buy mounts like Ashes and ZA timed; that's really the worst stuff in there. Honestly it'll be funny to mock people who have one if they aren't logged on realmplayers.

There is no actual gear for sale.
There is some account based stuff like changing name, xfer, and a characer market where you can trade your toon for some1 else's.

koost has said they will remove bear mount and ashes, among many many other things.
Most likely just tcg stuff, tabards, pets and boring mounts

Most likely just tcg stuff, tabards, pets and boring mounts will be available*

>tfw when actually looking forward to hg
>want to grind all the rep
>level professions
>take the dungeons slow and steady
>see the server slowly dying after 1month

Only time will tell. But those corecraft boys who got rused have to go somewhere to get their pent up TBC wait.

fuck off weeb

anime belongs in cata. go away.

cata here, we don't want anime thanks stop sending them here

actual cata here, we'll take him if he can tank.

weebs can only top off big dick tanks' healthbars

>cata

heh..

Here's me as boomKING on hg ptr.
youtube.com/watch?v=mMX-sC7d_6c
lmao enjoy being below me on the meters on the real realm, losers!

>that dps

Is HG a funserver?

Nah that's just the power of boomKING.

Pretty sure this is just shitpost but yea.

Like guild name says, you apparently are on full t5 gear and yet you are about to wipe on Sethekk fucking halls nearly on every pull. I doubt you will ever get legit t5 gear just like the video says

Did I hear tommy his voice there or do all finns sound the same.

What sane guild would let a druid gear up T5+ in balance?
PTR gearups are nice, but very, very special.

It looks like they're about to wipe all the damn time because the tank isn't getting any fucking rage because he has T5 DR and avo.

>he doesn't know about boomKING

Is hellground TBC?
Sorry, haven't played WoW in years

>Tyrranis rolling alliance in HG and dividing the already small population.
Finns will never recover from this

It would take you 5 seconds to look it up, you fucking braindead mouth breathing retard.

Shut the heck up you butt sniffer

Enjoy the bench kiddo

Dumb

poopy

le aunt poisoner

>yfw sennacore blew the fuck out of picklescore

The difference is in the raidleader.

How in the heck is wpsg even supposed to reach Prince, let a lone kill him, now that kara has corecraft values.

by actually looking at your monitor while playing?

Ulduar is harder than per nerf kara, i wouldn't worry.
Finns not being able to kill prince is what i would worry about.
They couldn't do uld on tod or prince in t5

Only if we let Tyrannis lead. He has killed Prince in Vengeance and therefore is the most qualified TBC raid leader on /wpsg/

Is this evolve? Pretty autistic to test pvp abilities 10 hours a day. Seems to fit the bill.

He's way too polite to be evolve.

probably just an act.

This. And implying evolve wouldn't use his own name and ego around constantly.

too proud to play on hellshit publicly. and disliked by everyone

this

you're overestimating Veeky Forums guilds

>/elyg/ is 5 times more active than /wpsg/
Really makes you think.

Really makes you :stink:

>a general about a game that has 25k peaks is 5 times more active than a general about games that have less than 3k peaks (GD + atlantiss)

It really doesn't

>hellground
>dying after 1 month
kurwaground was online for 8 years before they took it down

Anyone knows if the hellground core wiki is still up? I can't seem to find it

Friendly reminder that Koostosh has done GREAT progress in karazhan but when we find bugs in 25m raids on release people will whine and quit and it will be all your fault.

I read all these posts about people waiting and being hyped for hellground but the vast majority won't log on to test shit so we can have a nice 25m experience. Can't wait to see you guys bitching about gruul or ssc or w/e 1 month from now.

> burning yourself out before even making your real character

good idea lad, lol

>when we find bugs in 25m raids
>when we
>we

Who? The finns?

They said that it was either shut down for good or wipe. If it gets low pop again i wouldn't expect it to stay up long.

>people will whine and quit
Poles make up the majority on this server and they are used to shitty servers so they won't quit over this. They also have no other server to move to (except sunwell, which is run by some no-names that stole the original name and can't code for shit), so they will keep playing on hg anyway.

wiki.wow-hellground.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

if you burn yourself out doing a couple of raids, maybe this is not the right game for you.

He's obviously prioritizing kara over t5 right now.

They will whine that it is too hard

Finland>Azeroth>Draenor>Shit>Every other country

>if you don't bugtest the server entirely you can't complain
How shit is this gonna be lol

friendly to reminder sunwell play content challenge

thanks man

I don't give a shit about poles, I care about english speakers that might quite over silly bugs that could have been fixed.

Yes because for every t5 raid on the test realm there are 15 kara raids, so more people notice bugs and more reports.

Ofc the server won't be perfect and ofc you can complain but that does't negate the fact that if 20% of the people hyping hellground worked together to test the raids once or twice the past month we would have a much better launch.

> much better launch

Nobody will be doing 25 mans at launch.

Firelands is a joke other than rag HC. You have not accomplished anything yet

ur a joke, pickles

Hellground predictions

-Over 5k players will try to play on launch.
-Server will be DDoSed and launch day will be a mess, many won't bother after this.
-A high amount of players will quit after seeing lackluster vanilla content, pathfinding, minor class issues.
-Most will be ok with prenerf/corecraft values in heroics. Only a really small amount of players will complain.
-A few will quit over certain raid bugs that will be discovered.
-Koostosh will continue fixing things daily but it won't be fast enough because after all he is just one man.
-One month after launch we will have ~1k euro peaks while NA peaks will be less than 600.

seems good to me, I'm just worried that after all these years of low pop they will have problems handling even 2k players.

Ah yes, forgot to add that one. There will be some stability issues for the first week but the pop will fizzle down and it will be good. I doubt 2k players would cause a problem though, I think upwards of 2.5 would we notice any issues.

There's this shitty polish wotlk server currently being run by some nonames who used a popular name (while having nothing to do with the previous devs). Even though they "lost the database" on the launch day, and continue to fuck up something every single day, they still pull a steady 2k pop few months after the launch.
I think it's safe to say HG will at least reach this level, if not surpass it.

fury or arms for lvling in cata? Fury will do more damage in dungeons, right?

unironically prot

prot is my offspec, but having leveled a dozen tanks pulling a bunch of mobs and thunderclapping gets old real fast. I rather play arms/fury since its a somewhat new experience. Arms just seems too pvp orientated for me to think it will do more damage than fury

prot is very fun to play in cata
and deals tons of damage

give it a try really

So a repeat of L4G.

But this time there is really no TBC alternative and the nostbabbies are in Ely so they won't come play for a week and give up.

Wasn't me, nice falseflag.

Are you forgetting his "ragtag band of retards" were literally my students? I'm the reason his core is doing well, they're basically playing without a raid leader.

So you're basically saying they got trained to play without a raid leader, while you were raid leading?

redpill me on boomkins