u are tho

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
O

Londoo?

um what is this and how do i ensure that i am never go there??

Fuck off, I'd rather hit someone in a metal box to make sure they stay dead than hitting them with a bike.

What a fucking shitshow.
Why don't they use the tollbooth to filter the traffic?

Looks like China

Beijing - Hong-Kong expressway on holiday's end.

Too many cars are a plague to society. ftfy.

>deport (((diversity))) and scrap most (((modern))) cars
>have more space to drive fast

Why are you still this bluepilled?

oh good i was never planning to go to china anyways

stay in your mom's basement

CHINA

got room for me?

lol 3 steps ahead of you

I started to circle the shitheads jumping lanes at the last second and then I realized they were all doing it.

>China a plague to society
there you go. now it makes sense.

There's one of these to get into San Francisco from the new Bay Bridge. It's FUCKING AWFUL at rush hour. Goddamn we were in there for hours.

Even if you know the way and think you know traffic, just check.

Chinese infrastructure is great. It's amazing how they even function as a country.

lifelong bay area dweller here, the shit traffic is something you learn to live with. used to be better before all these tech fags and other dregs of society moved here.

>lifelong faggot here,
ftfy

>traffic is somehow exclusively a Chinese problem even though the US have the highest cars to people ratio in the world apart from millionaire San Marino and Monaco
*tips USA #1 hat*

We also have much more room than most highly developed countries. So cars=/=traffic. Cars/space=traffic.

Nope, number of cars crossing a section of road is traffic. Adding lanes doesn't decrease traffic, it only spreads it out and according a number of studies it actually increases traffic because it suggests a greater capacity than before. Nowhere have more lanes ever motivated people to drive less.

Why are you even arguing with the yuropoor that still lives with his parents at 25?

Just sage, report, and move on.

please leave, zhang

Hold up, I can't tip my USA #1 hat quickly enough.

so's your mom but everyone still rides her

Good points all. Really the plague on society is the use of cars to allow for metropolises to exist. The automobile has fueled city growth and cities are fucking cancer.

its weird my small town dont look like that

OH MY FUCKING SHIT BURRRRN NIGGA BURRRRN OH SHIT NIGGAS YOU SEE THAT SHIT THIS NIGGA JUST LAID THAT NIGGA OUT WITH A MOM JOKE OHHHHH SHIIIIIIT

Bike life bro

why he FUCK do they make everybody merge

who thought building a building on the fucking highway was a good idea

back to my friend

Not an argument.

Exactly. Remove the cars from these libshits from the city and make them walk some more. Maybe then some will develop some test again and become more conservative against (((them))).

It beats looking and smelling a horse's ass.

You see that thing right next to the horse's ass?
That's a sensible solution for mass commuter traffic right there.

I'd rather get to where I wanna go on time or early.

Carpool lane only applies during rush hour. Now get back to shutting down free speech.

That's not rush hour?
wew lad

Population density is a shitty thing

What is road head?

What the fuck is going on after the booths there