Alright Veeky Forums, I'm sick of it

Alright Veeky Forums, I'm sick of it.
I need a daily driver badly. Pic related is in my town. I've seen the ad for a while, but never got into it thinking I might find something better.

Anything I should be aware of? Guy asks 400€ for it. '97, imported and unregistered, 111.000 kms.

Source:
lajumate.ro/renault-twingo-4873765.html

where i live you can't find any kind of twingo under 1000€ so why not, go for it (color is ugly though)

fuck this used market and retarded people

Got any more pics? Outside looks in decent shape (but is that some peeling clearcoat I see on the hood?) and 111k isn't a lot for a Twingo, but since it's imported and unregistered it's probably one of those cars that couldn't pass inspection in its country of origin without the estimated value of the repairs exceeding the value of the car.
Might be worth it if you can fix it yourself (which you probably can unless it needs new metal welded in or some shit) and for the money you can't really do better than a Twingo, in terms of versatility anyway.

Here's the interior. I'd post more but I struggle too much on phone.

Is that a black interior? Interesting.
Bit of wear on the steering wheel but looks fine otherwise. I'd say go check it out and see what it needs, if there's severe undercarriage rust or something walk away. Most mechanical issues shouldn't be too hard or expensive to fix yourself.

>color is ugly though

U WOT M8

Has anyone in the states imported one of these yet?

>tfw you're falling for the meme and you convinced your dad to do a joint-venture with you and split the money to buy a twingo for you

Yes user, bring the meme to real life.

HOW

Alright back on PC for a while. The guy actually posted a close-up showing the paint is peeling off, but didn't mention anything in the, otherwise short, description.

If anything, I'll give him a call and arrange a meeting and eventually take some bunch of pictures of my own and share them here before making a purchase, unless the car prove itself worthy for at least technical inspection.

Paint job and eventual repairations shouldn't be a major setback though.

>all this armor-all
>didn't bother with the steering wheel

disgusting.

if the paint is only peeling on the hood it would probably be the cheapest to just replace the hood.

around here you can get a complete twingo hood for ten bucks lol

OP went to see the twingo and got abducted, the end.

Damn now I want to see a Christine remake with a Twingo.

I'd update more if my phone wasn't painful to use. I barely got a PC near me during daytime anyway.

I had the same problem with the paint on my '97 megane and '95 clio but don't bother too much, it's only the transparent layer peeling off and hopefully the bodywork won't be exposed and rust.

Yeah well basically if it's not rusted out and the interiour isn't compromised there shouldn't be much of a problem. Maybe if I get it and save some money I can do some polishing and everything it needs in my free time, but right now pretty much what I want from it is not to be a money pit and technical-inspection worthy.

I dunno, Twingos are quite rare here (we're Golfags) so probably a hood replacement would be a good buck (furthermore for the same colour), but currently that's not a big concern.

plz no

Salut pretenas. La banii aia nu stiu daca te tine un an pana incepi sa bagi bani in ea.

Pentru o importata, pretul pare suspect de putin intr-adevar.