biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.

> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on Youtube

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/news/3232821?source=ansh
reuters.com/article/us-mining-alaska-trump-idUSKBN14A287
d2ue93q3u507c2.cloudfront.net/assets/robinhood/legal/Robinhood Annual Notice 2016.pdf
d2ue93q3u507c2.cloudfront.net/assets/robinhood/legal/RHF Retail Commisions and Fees Schedule.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GEVO
GEVO
GEVO

BIG NEWS COMING THURSDAY

Any bros holding onto $DRAM overnight?

Me

Also JNUG

i think you are a little too optimistic but i agree that we will finally see some volume in next 2 weeks,but please consider this,if there is no buyout or partnership before late february they will issue more shares to raise 13-15m needed to survive another quarter,i think you know what that means

JNUG is going let me sleep nice going into tomorrow resistance around $7.00 next

Had an issue today with buying SHIP at a limit price of 1.15. I see it hit 1.15 3 times today and my purchase was never initiated, why?

can someone link the old older thread cause idk how to that x333

73 Shares.

sauce?

same way you link any post, lad

>Gevo
not even once

Lol 1-20 reverse split

>NVDA going back up

why

I want to get into swing/position trading but I don't have a lot of capitol to start. I'm not intending to make millions. Can I use this app to start trading with sub-$100 stocks?

Here is sauce

Gevo sets 1-for-20 reverse split for Jan. 5 seekingalpha.com/news/3232821?source=ansh $GEVO

Today was a great day

thanks, is this considered good or?

You will lose money
Also
G O O G L E
Learn financing terms. Watch a YouTube video about it or something

Gevo's RS could actually be a genius play if the r's'd stock feels the january effect

It trades like such shit that no selling stocks at that prices point.

Otherwise, you could just keep buying/selling those ups/downies.

Rest in peace. (Rest in peace)

Yea, that's not happening.

That frog just sits on burning money hoping someone will buy it out.

If no news pm im selling dram at open its gonna get slaughtered tomorrow

31 shares

it's a meme stock, don't pretend to understand that shit. Did you see what happened last year on april fools day?

I've been holding it for a month. Almost regret not getting out at 2.80 but I'm pretty confident it'll hit $3 at the very least

Is it safe to get back into Invidia? After yesterday's shit show I played it by ear today incase another tank was happening. After is fell below 2% I pulled out. Now it's back in the green zone. The kikes got me again. What do?

btw JNUG is /ourstock/

Whose ready for our DRAM news?

In deep. even if no news AF I'm buying the dip (they'll prob be one) and gonna hold. Nothing in the market is guaranteed, but I'm will to take a bigger risk than usual on this.

give me analysis on NAK
in at 2.18

You sure you aren't chasing?

XXII, the Eagle read from the magpie

Anyone else still holding URRE?

They're sitting on perhaps the world's biggest supply of undeveloped copper and one of the world's biggest supply pf gold (massive land in Alaska)

However Obama's EPA denied them a permit in 2014. If Trump's business-friendly EPA gives them approval, this thing can go to the moon.

Read this recent Reuters article:
reuters.com/article/us-mining-alaska-trump-idUSKBN14A287

Disclaimer: i'm in 800 shares at 2.39 and plan on adding another 1000-2000 shares if Trump's EPA approves. Please do your own research and dont solely rely on anons

me

Wtf is up with JNUG
I can never understand why it goes up or down
I only have like 10 shares

Pebble Mine is dead. I lived in Alaska and nobody wants some canuck faggots draining mine tailing where their hobby fish spawn. You could have fucking Cobra Commander as president and that shit would still not go forward.

Tell me more about DRAM. What is this news you guys are talking about. When is it coming. Why are you so confident it will hit 4.

thanks user for the great response.
I will do my own research.
GL

Acquisition and the acquisition's assets are driving it up. I don't know where everyone is getting the 4 target price from

Look them up

J FUCKING NUG!!!!

Dollar is tanking JNUG tomorrow?

It "might" hit 4 sometime short after new years. More likely around 3.5 or so.

>Cobra Commander as president
audible kek

Dow and S&P have had a shit couple of past days. Gold tends to go up when that happens.

It is an ETf. It has a portfolio of small cap gold mining stocks. When the price of gold (see commodity) goes up or down, these miners will in turn go up or down. The higher the price of gold, the more money gold miners make. The small cap gold mining ETF JNUG follows these miners which is closely tied to gold. It is also a leveraged 3x ETF so it will move 3 times the amount that miners move, giving is massive gains, but also massive losses. Due to the leverage however, it will decay and lose value over time. Use it for swing trading in bull runs. Use DUST for gold bear runs. Don't hold leveraged EFTS for longer than a month or 2. Ur welcome

are you the guy that had a 1.41 average?

Yes and the indecision is killing me. The special dividend may make up for it, I just don't want the price to crash while waiting for it to happen

i was the one that was telling you to hold it when it dipped lol. congrats man. i had an average of 1.10 didn't know i had a sell order at 2.00 and now only have 40 shares left :(

What is the worst sector to possibly invest in?

If you are balls-deep in a gold position, how long into Friday do you hold?

To hear these guys tell it, biotech

I was told that's where I should begin.
As someone with zero investment experience, where should I start? i.e. researching, books, etc.

just start trading, best way to learn, use small amounts

Sounds like a plan.
Do you suggest a few shares on bigger stocks or more shares on penny stocks?

So this is what I've gathered after about an hour of research
>NAK creates Pebble Partnership with Mitsubishi, Rio Tinto, and Anglo American. NAK owns the mining rights, but needs the other companies for funding and equipment.
>EPA blocks the mine before Pebble even finishes the necessary paperwork. This is unusual for the EPA, and looks biased against Pebble.
>Over the next 5 years, The big 3 in the Pebble Partnership withdraw
>NAK is now the sole owner of the Pebble Partnership
>EPA releases environmental studies that support the decsion to block the mine
>NAK goes after the EPA for being biased. Basically, because they were trying to block the mine before they had the research done. NAK says the EPA already made up its mind before doing any research.
>Court case puts the fight on hold for awhile. NAK going balls to the wall on the court case. Without Pebble, NAK is done for.
>In late Oct of 2016, NAK and the EPA enter into mitigation
>NAK is now optimistic about getting the Pebble Mine up and running. Trump presidency looks good for them

Basically its a gamble on whether or not the Pebble Mine will happen. I couldn't find much info about the court case. Most of what I found made it seem like NAK was swinging for the fences, going after the professors that did the research for the EPA and such. I didn't see any info that suggested the EPA had done anything illegal or anything that would get them in real trouble. Nonetheless, Trumps transition leader for the EPA is a true blue global warming denier. It's a safe bet to say he is on NAK's side in this fight.

remember you have to pay short term capital gains tax if you are playing like us. small amounts of bigger stocks sounds nice, but depending what brokerage you are using, you will pay fees for each trade. I pay around 8$ for each transaction on fidelity.

Well robinhood is commission free trading isn't it or is there something I'm missing?

>short term capital gains tax
please go into more detail

Your advice is sound

thank you based user

do you get a level 2 on fidelity?

When the tax man season comes, you have to pay 15% on any money you make

That's fine.

Can I ask why you don't use robinhood if it is commission free? What benefits does fidelity have that I can get here?

implying we make money

the jnug feed over at stocktwits is about to turn hilarious. fucking faggot retail jumping into something they don't understand

Im all about using jnug to make some money, but good lord, look at the fucking 5 year chart. history repeats itself, its got the option of another massive sell off, a slow and painful hemorrhage, or at the very best to move sideways at least until mid january.
you also have the rate hikes that will pound that sucker in the ground.

Looks like the proxy might not actually come out until next month, which I don't really mind aside from the potential of SP dropping from day/swing traders. Looks like there's a short sale restriction tomorrow though

if you've made gains the past couple of days, great for you. get out now and save your sweet profits. people have been selling their positions in other stocks for the tax loss aka why spy is falling. they will rebuy in january and you will be stock in jnug when it falls to 1-2 dollars.
I will be entering into JNUG when it hits that magic number and holding for the rest of the year because commodities will go up.

You're a fucking retard man fuck off

then whats your idea buddy? you think its just going to keep going up?

Not him, but there are some limitations to rh. Transfer funds from a bank to rh takes up to 5 business days, 3-5 for the money gained from selling to be available to you again to buy stocks, no options, no dividend redistribution, only mobile supported. It's still really good for being a no commission way of trading. There's just more options with other companies. Rh is more than enough for an average investor.

Is Robinhood gold worth it? Can someone explain to me the extra $2,000 in buying power from Robinhood Gold? I upgraded to gold but I was so confused and autistic about the $2000, thinking it was money I would owe back or it's just play money, that I opted out of it. I'm so confused.

You are basically barrowing money to invest. If you stocks go down to far then you will receive a margin call (aka have to pay it back). However if your stocks go up than you will be receiving free gains.

Using a tripcode so I can prove to everyone how smart I am.

For today I predicted $NNVC and $XON

For tomorrow I predict
$CASC
$JAGX
$ACIA

>pay it back

sounds like it's not for me. I just want to have access to PM/AM trading hours

how about tell us why, why your triggered to say this loser, how about tell us how your little algortithsm in your little screens tell you this justin HUH>>>???/

>chaffetz
Trust no reptilians

what can NOT lose, be /confident

Sign up for gold and just don't use any of the extra funds they give you then. You only start using it when you use up all your cash

Whatever, faggots. Just come back tomorrow when you see all three of these close green.

"Nonetheless, Trumps transition leader for the EPA is a true blue global warming denier. It's a safe bet to say he is on NAK's side in this fight."

Bingo. That's why I'm in this. Yes it's a gamble and Trump is unpredictable but he is waaay more likely to allow this than Obama.

But as always, everyone needs to do their due diligence

You can still sign up for pre/port market trading. Like the other user said, just use the cash in your account and don't use any gold. You wont receive any margin calls that way.

I believe you bruh, thanks for tipsp

You guys like DRYS?

You should check out GNRT. It's a shipping company like Dry Ships except it turns a profit and its undervalued. It could easily double.

People like DRYS because of its meme run to 100 and subsequent crash

Hey we get enough on board, we can coast on a wave of green through the same sea of toxic dilutation like DRYS had only it'll sink to a floor at $12.00 instead of 0.012 like DRYS will. Win-win.

Screenshotted. See you tomorrow.

Any meme stocks suggestions for a final 2016 buy? I already have DRAM

JNUG hitting 7 in ah btw

Anyone got a good chart analysis for JNUG tomorrow?

Alright bud you got my money I'll see u at 6

Got the Robinhood Annual Notice e-mail.

Should I restrict robinhood from sharing my information?

d2ue93q3u507c2.cloudfront.net/assets/robinhood/legal/Robinhood Annual Notice 2016.pdf

>page 7

I just sent a little extra money to my robinhood account id like to be sent back to my bank. How long do I have to wait before I can withdraw it?

Three trading days for settlement. Then another three for the transfer.
Don't forget the withdrawal fee too user.

Eh...
Let 'em sell your info. More money they have, can hopefully mean more features soon.

Ithought there was no fee anymore. WHere's it list the fee? Is it $70?

Unless you want it overnight, wired, or want it to an international account, you should be fine.

d2ue93q3u507c2.cloudfront.net/assets/robinhood/legal/RHF Retail Commisions and Fees Schedule.pdf

Okay cool, thanks for confirming it. Im pretty sure Im gonna be investing in some Vanguard Admiral shares instead so taking some out of my vanguard account. itd be dumb as hell to pay for my money to be withdrawn...

Already got the Doc signed and scanned to send. Shit, I hope trusting rh won't fuck me over. Guess I'm just being paranoid. I'm not gonna e-mail it.

Thanks for answering.