>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1honJ-Q34RgixdUdjufWHR9h5ivr2L741iksfipsvDyA/edit#heading=h.ls5fcspvpear
discord.gg/m9GAu3Z
docs.google.com/document/d/1honJ-Q34RgixdUdjufWHR9h5ivr2L741iksfipsvDyA/edit#
youtu.be/OVoyGUcXepc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for ties

in order to combat this blade's looks in popularity I shall use the edge blade

I like femraider

that's valk though

For Conqueror in the guide, it sayd "Heavybash", is this referring to a dash forward gb for a bash? So dashbash + heavy + dashbash + heavy?
docs.google.com/document/d/1honJ-Q34RgixdUdjufWHR9h5ivr2L741iksfipsvDyA/edit#heading=h.ls5fcspvpear

Where's the discord?

This picture is so shit, I don't know why its posted in every thread

7th for muscle worship

I'M FINALlY FREE FROM THIS RNG HELL

Your replies are always so shit, I don't know why you post in every thread.

are all those parts unique?

discord.gg/m9GAu3Z

discord is sleeping right now, shh

My man.

>start match
>enemy runs away from you to a place where he prefers to fight because no ledges/there is ledges
>calls you a pussy for not following him to where he wants to fight you
I just want to fight where we spawned man, I dont wanna chase anyone.

>the picture of the discord

It's not cancer is it?

YES 4(FOUR) UNIQUE HANDELS AND 10 PREMIUM CHEST LATER I GET THE FINAL PIECE FROM A FUCKING MATCH END LOOT.

Okay knightbros I need some serious help bringing the LAW to people.

1. Why can't I hit anything? I shoved a Nobushi into a guardbreak throw into a wall and still couldn't get a heavy off in time.

2. How do I do the fancy parry shit? I parry but then all I get is a normal heavy (which is easily blocked).

3. I just got GB then heavied, then GB then heavied until I died by a Valkyrie. I couldn't do anything to stop it, not counter, not block, not attack nothing. Was it lag or is LB seriously that slow at recovering?

4. Why do I run out of stamina if someone even looks at me funny?

5. What should I actually be doing? Lights do fuck all damage and everything else is too telegraphed.

So that it can be deleted every thread.

I hate this in brawl/elimination

stats?

This is something I can get behind

Post your stats

1. You gotta be quick on getting attacks in. Off a wall if you are fast enough you can get a top heavy, otherwise just go for a GB+side heavy, no throw
2.Parry, then GB, then side heavy. This is the basic parry combo, and the majority of your damage
3. Tech the guard break. Practice teching as much as you can until you get it down
4. He has shit for stamina, be conservative with attacks
5. Parry, and pray your opponent fucks up

what do I need to know if I wanna pick up Valk?

docs.google.com/document/d/1honJ-Q34RgixdUdjufWHR9h5ivr2L741iksfipsvDyA/edit#

WIP Conqueror guide.

This is quite possibly the worst story mode ever created for a game

You have obviously never played SFV.

>he hasn't played Rogue Warrior

Smfh

youtu.be/OVoyGUcXepc

I also like muscle worship on men

> Just need ONE fucking revive for an order and then I can drop Skirmish forever.
> Don't manage to get one in an entire game.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SKIRMISH IS SO FUCKING BAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

reposting because I want someone to call me a faggot or point out that im blind

I'm pretty triggered that valkyrie has no way to display an emblem properly

no chest, no back, no shield, no faceguard option, literally just a tiny part on the shoulder what the fuck ubisoft

i did

fedorah falchion?
cringe cleaver?

Does lawbringer's top heavy do less damage than side heavy?

I swear to god at high level, exhaustion is there to just extend the match even longer because its basically just go full defensive mode

there should be defense penelities like receiving more chip damage while exhausted and parries are locked out

Heavybash is the shield bash that chains off of a heavy attack. Inputs are heavy attack-->GB, resulting in heavy-->heavybash.

The reason I refer to dodgebash, heavybash, and fullblockbash separately is because they all seem to have slightly different properties. Dodgebash is fastest, heavybash is slower, and fullblockbash is slowest; dodgebash has the shortest reach and fullblockbash has the longest; fullblockbash is notable for guarding top throughout its entire animation.

You can certainly do a heavy attack after a dodgebash, but you would have to fully recover from the heavy attack before doing another dodgebash, wouldn't you? It in no way chains quickly, like how heavy-heavybash-heavy-etc. does.

>he doesn't know about hail-mary cheese slowmotion attacks and cheese slowmotion GBs that fuck with player expectations of tech timing

1. Your heavies are so slow they can be blocked even when down.
Your main combo is light, heavy, top heavy
2 top heavy immidiately after the parry
3 counter gb by gb as they touch you, theres a shield indicator on you when gbd, when it flashes white gb

4 lawbreaker runs out of stamina very quickly

5. Dodge shove, into long arm into light heavy heavy combo.
Its the only combo you can pull off. Yes lawbringer is somehow this shit

just look at it, its so EDGY

it goes well with all the blossom petals effect

you mean like GB = knockdown -> full heavy combo????

Exhaustion definatley needs to be more punishing
Maybe make it so you can't tech guard breaks when exhausted

Head max attack max stam reduc, might swap for max attack max defense

Handle max revenge by defense and revenge defense

Pommel max revenge attack max throw distance

And by max I mean thats the stat affinity it has, haven't upraded them yet since I've been spending all my steel on bling.

I have all 3 shugoki heroic armor sets.

>gb
>not getting teched every time

lol

nah thats a bit too much

I'd probably just add chip damage to it regardless if it was teched or not

Or you can't dash when exhausted

>>Maybe make it so you can't tech guard breaks when exhausted

how about we don't make Lawbringer go from trash tier to a literal god

>Exhaust Assassin
>They can still dance around you at will with massive dashes

>>gb
>>not getting teched every time

Right but the general idea is that your mixups should be more effective when they are exhausted because they HAVE to worry about the GB...

Shhhhh goddamnit don't point out my plan

let's see how many of you aren't one hero shitters.

Anyone else using DS4Windows?

My controller keeps getting disconnected every so often, at least, was last night, about once per half hour it'd just reset as if I'd unplugged it and plugged it back in real quicklike.

Now it's doing it every 10 seconds, so I can't fucking play at all.

Fuck, I only started to use this shit because my 360 controller's old and has buttons sticking.

Aaaannnd now that I've disconnected it for real, I can't get anything when I plug it back in through USB. Bluetooth's not an option because I never set up that part of my motherboard when I did the build figuring I'd never have reason to use it.

As a fighting game fag its pretty annoying. Almost no one does 1v1 because if they are shit they just ragequit. This leads to everyone doing 2v2 but they just fucking 1v1 each other for a chance at their teammate carrying them. Even all the "good" streamers only do 2v2 but treat it as a 1v1. I wish this game forced faggots to learn the struggles of dealing with the possibility of them being bad and needing to improve.

Being able to dash while exhausted was a mistake.

>Raider main
>Starting to play opponents who can cancel their parries and CGB consistently
>They stop going for unsafe dodge attacks vs my feints
>Impossible to do damage unless they make a mistake
How do they fix this? It's not fun to play a game of who will get impatient and try something risky.

Who should I grind to Rep 3 next, after Kensei?

Welcome to high level play, enjoy your stay.

Being able to attack while exhausted was a mistake.

I honestly feel bad for the Samurai General boss at the end of the Viking campaign. He's clearly made some effort to study Viking language, as when you fight, he says "You are a Raider! Legendary!"
It's the only thing he knows how to say, clearly, but it's his best attempt to communicate. He hopes that the Raider will talk in their own language too. But instead the Raider just grunts and gasps and swings their axe. So he tries again.
"You are a Raider! Legendary!"
"Y-You are a Raider! Legendary!"
But he's only met with grunting and yelling and axe swinging.
You can see it in his eyes when you finally beat him. He's thrown against the railing of the bridge, and makes one last, desperate attempt.
"You are-"
And then the Raider cleaves him off the bridge with his axe. Rest In Peace, Samurai General dude. You tried your best.

what the fuck do i do against PK as raider

you don't need to use DS4 for For Honor

there's the occasional retard, but it's pretty chill otherwise. there's a containment channel for shitposting which keeps cancer to a minimum

just block ;)

Running out of stamina in general is not punished enough in this game. You still have all your base defensive options, the only real negative about running out of stamina is slower attack swings.

Are you proud of me?

Stand there and accept your fate.

Wait for Raider to be buffed.

die

Every discord in every general ever has been cancer, they'll tell you otherwise but it is.

nice, all i have is the pommel right now and i've opened a million crates

>*gently headbutts u from behind*

baa! >:3

>he still uses ds4windows

Steam does it out of the box retard

I do 2v2 because I can't stand the forced close ledge stages in 1v1. And I get more bang for my buck with 2 opponents if my ally is bad.

I feel like the slow patching process is really going to kill this game.

>implying I use Steam

>tfw I always fuck up the timing and can only do one stab

God fucking damn it

Warden or Nobushi. imo all 3 of these classes are the most fun in the game. Im P3 with all 3 of them.

>when his back is turned and he's exhausted

SO....

STEAM OR UPLAY?!?

There is nothing you can do.

Playing law has killed my want to play the game because he taught me that the balance in this game is so broken that someone as bad as him could be allowed to play.

To beat law literally all you have to do is be able to counter GB and feint heavy and heavy the other direction because his feints take longer than it takes for someone to swing in another direction after their feint.

>gently breeds u from behind*

Not like it matters until they fix it. The second two stabs don't do anything.

I MUST DEFEAT YOU

I spend most of my free time playing For Honor this past week and still only have 3 Rep so far
I dont know how people have so much Rep

Or you can feint heavy then grab him because other people can start swing, feint, then GB law in his start up frames of his parry attempt before he can feint.

BECAUSE FUCKING REASONS

What the hell is "NEW TECH"?

thing is even when you grab someone the most you can do is throw them away, since your swings will come out too slow to possibly hit.

and it also delays your exhaustion recovery massively.

the more i play orochi the less fun i have with him

Uplay of course, its way more superior to steam

It's basically useless because they can just side step your shove and because it takes fucking perfect timing every time to do it.

Kinda feel it's reasons like this that ledges and other hazards were installed. While I play LB I make sure to keep track of all the walls to slam people into and the cliffs/lava rivers/geysers I can potentially throw them into for easy damage or kills. It doesn't fix the LB's major problem, but it does help out.

Oh, yeah, but people don't expect to get grabbed and thrown into a hazard/off a ledge by an exhausted player very often at all.

Tozen on realistic is driving me fucking insane.

Raider is pretty fun.

its amazing how much Mary sue traits they gave to the raider compared to the other protags

1. You don't confirm anything off a shove. A throw into a wall should confirm a top heavy. However debuff resist helmets reduce hitstun and might be fucking that up if you're playing in modes that use gearstats.

2: The fancy shit only works if you parry a LIGHT attack. They recover from parries of their fast attacks quick enough to block/parry you back (note that the debuff helmets might not even let you confirm your fancy stuff on light parries. The debuff helmets are some broken shit that needs to be patched out)

3: Side heavies from GB are confirmed for most classes. The subsequent GB should be counterable by you.

4: You have no tools to initiate whatsoever. At best you can feint an attack to try to bait your opponent into doing something that you can parry. Your top light is fast enough to beat out some actions and interrupt people. If you're diving into a teamfight, you can surprise people with your pike charge. If you pike them into a wall you can get at top heavy off. Beyond that literally everything is parry>punish. Generally it's parry>GB>side heavy. If you parry a light, you can get a heavy riposte or pike charge off. Shoves off of blocks are near instant, but don't confirm into anything (but can be useful for ledging people).

Characters with long range weapons (Nobushi mostly) are generally out of range of a GB after you parry them. The most reliable way to damage them are with your ripostes. A lot of them like to spam lights, so a parry of one of their lights gets you a heavy riposte. A light riposte moves you up into their face.

A lot of players are shit and can't counter GB's. You can club those seals by spamming GB>side heavy>shove repeatedly. This won't even work against level 2 bots, but boy will it club seals like nobody's business.

Oh yeah, in teamfights, you can generally just shut down one player for your team to kill by spamming long arm of the law at them.

how do I deal with Fatty as Conq?