Car sales

>tfw you tell him the floor mats are an extra $100

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/2011-2013-Nissan-Premium-2-Piece-G4900-JF40A/dp/B00DMHXOWO
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Going to see a cheap-ish VTEC Honda
>Yeah, this looks nice. Let me just check the oil really quick.
>Seller agrees.
>The dip stick is completely dry.
>Ask the seller if he wants to replenish it.
>lolnoneed.webm
>Proceed to hoon it for a few miles during the test drive and rev it like a mad man.
>Tell the seller that I will "definitely call I just have to ask my GF"
>Don't have a GF
>As I'm leaving I can see that he can't start the car again.

The fact that I got trips and that these trips match both the size of my picture and the number of the beast are the single biggest achievement in my life yet nobody seems to care on this greek sculpturing forum.

I'm gonna a hero.

Chequed and quequed. Don't kys yourself yet, user, fun times are ahead.

here, it's for you

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

truly devilish

was it an accord or civic
or something else

What type of VTEC was it?

If it was that shitty VTEC-E or i-VTEC, then there was nothing of value lost.

what are the good VTEC systems

forgot to include this in the last post but i honestly didnt know there were different kinds, i just assumed it was all the same

the ones with 4 letters

so pretty much no stupid shit like vtec-e or i-vtec just regular old vtec

regular old vtec
>nothing nothing nothing nothing
>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMredline

i wouldnt know, i used to own a 3.0 v6 accord
pic related its the engine bay

H22a4 owner here, can confirm old vtec is best vtec.

It was this thing. With 200k km and known for possible oil consumption, that's why I checked.
(The car was also repaired from scrap, awful geometry etc. but fixed to make it look like new.)

Judging by the looks, it's probably one of the two latter ones. So yeah, nothing of value lost.

VTEC is more performance oriented, while i-VTEC and VTEC-E is more efficiency oriented.

I had a similar experience
>Meet up with a Volvo s60
>Beautiful, straight body no flaws
>Low mileage
>Check dipstick
>Mfw bone dry

I just told him ill text him in the future and never did lol. That engine was gonna blow on a bit

Dunno, when I looked it was D16W5 engine and a normal 4 letter VTEC. I liked it because it was compact, 4WD and simple. But the car was fucked and worth the scrap value, not the 3K the seller was asking.

Shit really? Well then again dat 1.6L displacement so the motor was probably shit anyways, especially in that car.

Yeah, you would have to turbo the fuck out of it since stock is like 100HP.

>only paying 100 bucks for floor mats
amazon.com/2011-2013-Nissan-Premium-2-Piece-G4900-JF40A/dp/B00DMHXOWO

They are only 900+ bucks from amazon. If you get them from the dealer I think they are 1200 or something like that.

This, my i-vtec k24 only kicks in at 5000rpm so the car takes forever to get to 5000rpm then it roars to 7200rpm, while normal vtec kicks in at like 3000rpm once and then again at like 5000 to make power all the way up.