Post your car

Post your car
How much attention do you get while driving it?

>95 Nissan Hardbody
>Dudes pay hundreds of grand for cars that don't get as much looks as half of a Nissan pickup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZKMaFR2mtU
youtu.be/HVm0gesf8jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweet beaner mobile scumbag

>2017
>Not being mexican

It's like you people don't want to succed.

Sweet nocar bus rider

now this is attention whoring the thread

my car is straight piped and I literally get death stares everywhere and have had the law called on me multiple times

Pics

I dont have any unless I can find them in the archive when I posted them years ago

Pic related is my Miata's fart can. Driving it through downtown Cambridge is great. It reverberates back and forth off the buildings to the point it becomes absolutely ear piercing. And that is just inside the car. I imagine it's way louder for everyone behind me

You're car is getting attention only for not having a bed. It looks weird and ugly kek

Stay butt blasted scumbag.

>300zxtt
Gets attention from 50 year old upper middle class men that remember having one 20 years ago.
Also some Mexicans that seem to love these lately.
>G20
Gets attention from everyone because it makes me look super poor and dangerous behind the wheel.

>98 corolla
>none except for being made fun of
it sucks because I think it's a pretty good car

>Didn't even deny it

Someday you'll have a car champ

$Accord. Sometimes too much attention. Someone was taking a pic of it while i was pulling out the gas station today. Felt good.

>97 Dodge Dakota Sport V8 Magnum
Gets no attention, just the way I like it since I'm not a dumbass teenager seeking attention to feel better about myself

Can someone translate the retard in this pic?

I used to own this but fucking negros kept trying to steal it. Sold it for $12,000 cash and kept the money to build a garage.

>89 Mustang
A little more attention than my regular shitbox. I work night shift so not as many people around to give much attention, but I did have some random guy come up and ask about it one day.

I'd prefer very little attention desu, I'm full autist so attention makes me really uncomfortable

Cambridge Ontario?

Military bases play a bugle over speakers at the end of the day before playing the national anthem. You either have to sit in your car or stay inside or stand and salute

I used to have an 89 mistang and I found average people were always surprised that it was a mustang

>Land if the free

It just stands out too much. The guy before put a big ass fart cannon on it too. Driver side was side swiled at some time so its all dented in. I spray painted it black so its not as noticeable.

Before i painted the door or back rims

>82 corona
absolutely no attention whatsoever.

and i never see another one driving around. i suppose its old enough to be rare but not old enough for people to care.

other one is an rsx in the middle of de-ricing and it also gets no attention at all even with all the rice. maybe my autistic aura seeps out of the car and makes nobody talk to me no matter what i drive

that car is amazing, on a whole nother level of shitboxiness vs everyone else ITT

Gets some, I used to have a 370z which pulled in way more attention however the people who do talk to me about the 335i seem way more interested in it than my 370z when I had the 370z.

It's mostly just people who are impressed that it's a BMW although I occasionally find some people who actually know what the fuck a[n e92] 335i is and respect it as what it is; a good combination of luxury and fun and overall successful jack of trades

Probably was also some dude ragging on it for not being an M3 to impress his GF with his übermensch levels of automotive knowledge at some point

People never ask me for rides anymore. Got the passenger seat belt hand tight for now. They keep fucking with door wire bending it out shape trying to get out

oops. Anyway despite the post making me sound like a dick, I try to be modest but I feel like a humble bragging ass every time someone asks me what I drive and I say BMW 335i since nobody seems to know what a 335i is on its own and just ask anyway

(hell it's not even really expensive, my Uni is plagued with brand new ecoboost/V6 Mustangs that cost the same new as I paid for this)

holy kek this is great

well done

Is it a manual? I really want to get one of these, hoping to find a 08-10 for around 10k. Any issues?

You're not humble bragging. They genuinely don't know what a run-of-the-mill BMW 3 series is. Think about it.

Mine's a manual and honestly just save up/wait and get a 2011-2013. Earlier models have the N54 engine which is beyond problematic, I also don't know where you're seeing these for 10k but that seems -way- too low, even for moderate to high mileage N54s
I know, I just feel like one. You also get another group of people who think every fast-looking BMW is an M3 which also gets awkward

My brat. Lots of looks.

Still gets "the hell izzat? looks all the time, and constantly get comps on the color.

Average Veeky Forums tripfaggot

i kinda drive like an asshole, so, lots of attention?

Your EXCEPTIONAL Veeky Forums tripfaggot

Scum

You again? Don't you have to go pick up your April bus pass or get the chain on your bicycle tightened or something?

>implying its the same person

>Implying it's not

this

at first, no one gives a shit. then, people notice i'm on the wrong side, and i get stares, people talking to me, people taking pictures and recording me, and sometimes people following me and asking me about my car. at drive throughs all the employees compliment my car, and dudes in mustangs try to race me

>my bicycle costs more than your truck
Hahahaha
And its more reliable.

Depends. Some days I get a few looks, others I get people trying to talk to me while riding.
Either way is cool with me

Your car is so adorable, user. I want one.

No attention as far as I can tell and that's preferable for me.

What kind of issues? I've seen a few 07-08 335i but I really want a 10 or newer. I just don't want to spend more than 10k but I do want to get my money's worth. Do you get a lot of attention from the car? I really don't like getting attention, unless it's a hot grill and even then

rav4.
Not much at all other than some girls saying they think it looks cute.
Just the way i like it.

>rav4
I'd suck you off and take your cock.

In Italy, stares for days in the truck, everybody wants to talk about bikes when I'm on the bike.

They say that because it's a girl car

I don't think I get attention for the car itself, mostly because I blast j-pop with the windows down.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZKMaFR2mtU

>Cambridge
I hope you mean near boston.

big cities and rich towns like concord are where I wish I had a fart can

pic isn't mine, this is what my car looked like 14 years ago

also, I don't get any attention aside from people glance at the peeling clearcoat, but its a dedicated winter beater.

I've got an 06 and I just felt like I was never respected as a person when people found out what I drove despite it being the most reliable car ever. Now I drive a big ass pontiac GP and people don't make fun of me anymore but I don't get special attention either. Though it feels like a lot of other people underestimate how fast it is. live-with-mom millenials get jelly when they find out i have 2 cars and gonna be working on a third while they're busy wasting money on weed and League of Legends bux or whatever.

Dat Sunshine Village sticker boiiii

Yes, Boston. I drove through Harvard Square at 2AM a few nights ago and it was glorious

91 dodge w250 roided out and a chrome ballsack hanging off my receiver hitch.

Motherfuckers around here love it.
MURICA

youtu.be/HVm0gesf8jk

youre not legally obligated to do it, i live on an army base and when it happens some people dont do anything and legit keep driving, but if youre in uniform you face the music and salute and if youre not/ are a dependent you just stand and face the music.

not really any attention, its a tdi so i hardly see those bu nobody really notices because its slow as fuck. wish i had something quicker and more reliable than ma vee dubs

>blue corvette

I know, it's kinda the thing to dis on GM/Corvettes here, but i real world people love it. It gets a-lot of attention from all different types, wherever I go.

Little kids think it's a race-car (so do i, lol.) People always want to talk about it. Other 'vette people give the nod/wave, kinda like riding a motorcycle.

I notice other people drive more spirited when i'm in this vs the company ford escape. It's like soccer-mom wants to see how her crossover competes from a stoplight.

I like it, I'm an extrovert, so the attention is fine with me.

What kind of car and how much did you pay?

I just totaled my car last week and am driving mom's grocery getter until I find a new vehicle. Looking for something cheap and not bland. I like your car though user.

I like your car and the guy's you quoted too.

Those kinds of cars seem to attract faggots and boyracers. Just from personal observation.

>drive an MGB
>imported European sports car
>tiny as fuck, 1.8L four-pot engine
>mfw all the compliments I get from rednecks telling me how much they love my car

I don't understand.

There is potential here, but you have one of two directions...either way use the fact, that you have no rear tire clearance issues. Either keep it dropped & put the widest "drag strip" looking tire on the back...

OR...get ground clearance and go "baja"...

I drive a Miata. I don't get as much attention as I want.

the gti's yes, or just the gassers in general. my diesel is slow as fuck and i cant understand why any boyracer would want it. i guess im a bit of a boyracer faggot myself, i dont like to race i just like to cruise fast on the freeway and not take 3 years to get to 60 seconds

It's a cute little car though. Probably deadly as fuck during a head on collision though. I like those cars just couldn't own one due to the crowd it attracts.

>Audi driver
>asshole
>"hurr y u stereotype audi drivers"

kermit suicide if you please

just remember he got an audi so he could be unique and not own a mb or bmw. hes still just a faggot racing against people not even racing on the interstate

Go take some more.

Probably because it's stock, driving around my hard top and slammed on BBS Miata people were waving at me and talking to me every day, stock miatas are awful, they must have a hard top and they must be lowered

Im going to cheat a little because i dont own it, but i've been driving it around a lot recently.

I get people giving me fucking thumbs up out their windows when i drive this thing around, its fucking sweet.

it is a really nice looking car imo. the main reason i really dont want it anymore is its euro and expensive as hell for repairs and maintenance. i havent had anything go wrong with it since ive owned it really besides the chirp from one of the pulleys and it squeaks when i make a slow left turn. other than that it gets pretty good gas mileage and its small and has a lot of space. however it has a turbo on it and i DD it less than 5 miles a day to each stop, so ive been slowly killing it since i got it. didnt know i was until about a week ago but i am. didnt know you shouldnt do short distance driving in a diesel, especially one with a turbo.

dammit, the photo didn't post

When didd you get itand how much did you pay for it?

Which is better the VG or the KA?

about two months ago and i paid 3300 for it, then about a month and a half later i got a full synth oil change, and replaced front right and left ball joints and cv boots for a little over a grand for everything. got ripped off bdly and been trying to get rid of it ever since

At least you know the truth about european cars now. Not worth the money until you are rich, and even then, only lease them with warranty.

What else is wrong with it though? If nothing else, and it's already paid off, just drive it till it falls apart. It's a nice, cute car, but many anons here won't say that for a few reasons. Just be thankful you learned a hard lesson in life since you are obviously young, possibly underageb&

nothing else is really wrong with it, just squeaks when i do a slow left turn, and theres a chirp from what my mechanic believes to be the alternator pulley, not gonna fix it though because im not sinking anymore money into this car. i dont know when the timing belt was replaced last, so i hope it breaks and kills the engine since its an interference engine. sounds stupid but id rather just cut my losses asap and get a tc, civic or lancer. something japanese thats cheap to maintain, has more than 90 hp (what im currently rocking) and is decently quick.

or of course miata

i only get angry looks from old people because i rev the tits out of this in second gear and i also blast obnoxiously loud music all the time

>Not america

Bone stock but still gets a decent amount, definitely nothing over the top though. But that's gonna change when I get a 3" TBE and a blow off valve

I had a 95 850 estate that every girl I worked with thought was cute

350z

plenty of compliments from peers and sometimes grills want a ride, not that i ever let them cause autismo

teens and boomers like it

best car so far in this thread

>girls wanting rides in a 350z

explain

>explain
It's not a cuckbox known as a Mazda.

>lowering pick-ups is pretty much the most faggot thing you can do
>people are giving you looks because its a fagged out shitbox beanermobile, my gf is mexican and she probably wouldnt want to be seen dead in a shitbox like this if i was driving

>those fingernails
>Toyota

is that driver asian?

Not too much attention from normies, sometimes a bit for the color or the sound if I blow past them with the boost spooling. Car people on the other hand typically instantly recognize and like it. I had a 944 S2 a few years ago and people would approach me a lot at gas stations and other stops.

>WRX: fuccbois turning heads, wishing they were me
>lexus es300: literally invisable
>335i: ehh some attention from college girls
>4runner: some attention from rednecks and hipsters
>sv650:lots of attention, but thags because its loud as fug and i beat the shit out of it

Pretty decent amount of attention actually. DDing a straight piped 21 foot long van turns some heads. Plus mothers always hold their kids a little closer when I drive by

G63 6x6
All the attention (from cops, girls etc)