AE86 vs. 91 Mitsubishi Eclipse

What's the difference between these two cars in terms of drifting and racing (ie which is faster on downhill, which handles better, which is faster into or out of corners, etc)

I'd take the one that's not fucking FWD

why?

some of the older eclipses can be had in AWD though

I mean, it's still a fucking eclipse but I read on here the first or second gen AWD ones are pretty solid

>he thinks he's gonna drift in a FWD car

muh drive it in reverse

an AWD Ecplise would be better
hell a FWD one would probably give an AE86 a good run too

>ITT
Children

you can drift a FWD car, but I now see you have zero conception of the physics of a car.

AWD can't drift, only powerslide

Plus, the AWD GTX is pretty damn heavy for a car that generates sub-200 HP

They're both pretty shit desu. One is FWD, the other is an overrated weak shitbox that only has any modicum of fame because of a chinese cartoon.

exactly. you don't know shit. I'd bet a fortune that you literally don't know what a drift is. It's just a meme to you.

>pull handbrake
>"""""drift"""""
>press down accelerator
>"""""drift""""" ends

you never pull a handbrake when you're racing. fucking moron. I'm done with you idiots.

>says the fwd drifter
Kek

>drifting
>racing

what

Fastest Veeky Forums thread ever

Kek this got heated

>fwd
>drifter

pick one

Sorry the guy who thinks you can only drift in a RWD car is a memer but the one who literally makes a fucking thread about an AE86 vs a Mitsubishi Eclipse (probably the most meme cars of all time) isn't?

The op is clearly underage or retarded for this question

ban him

I've been spotted

>you never pull a handbrake when you're racing

Yes, professionals do

but only to counter understeer

>obvious meme thread
>gets triggered over obvious meme thread
Ffs the image is of a meme

Real otists don't need memes

only dreams

the front wheels are the ONLY place power should be

this

whats the deal with this pic? it's no suprise to me that they perform the same.

Of course YOU can't in your mum's 1998 automatic Nissan Maxima, if you're out drifting and try and use the handbrake you'll fuck up the tranny

AE86.
The eclipse will breakdown Constantly and leave you stranded in Gorman California where Kleetus and Sharlene will try and convince you they need to do an engine swap in order to fix it.

I swear to god this board has the most autistic people next to /mlp/ or /lgbt/
A board about cars that is mostly filled with people who know nothing about cars.

Lift off over steer =/= drifting.

>2-cylinder
>rotary

The proper term is actually "twin-dorito"

AE86 drifts, top trim 1G/2G DSM is AWD/turbo. They can probably be made to handle but since they were only sold in Amerishart they're only ever used in drag racing.