Is it true that all cultures have always valued lighter skin?

Is it true that all cultures have always valued lighter skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

/thread

Not prior to European colonialism and influence around the world.

No.

No, the entire world sees the white gene as recessive, inferior and possibly an abnormality like albinos.

Some have, others haven't. It's more of a thing for women, not men

bullshit. all agricultural societies have valued lighter skin, not as a racial marker, but as a class marker. if you had light skin it meant your didn't toil in the fields like a pleb and were thus of a higher/richer/more important status.

there was never a society outside of africa where the lighter skin wasn't also a racial marker though.

every population alive is a mixture of several races. the light skinned races, every single time, descended from places higher in the north where the population bottlenecks were greater, and they ended up developing higher intelligence.

the lightness of skin has always been a selection factor for racial reasons outside of "culture."

look at the ruling classes of all the middle eastern countries. they're descended from nobility who bought european sex slaves, and who ended up being more intelligent than the afro-arab hybrids native to egypt and the peninsula.

Britain doing India a favour, and yet India complains? Yeah.

Britain also massive supported Sanskrit learning. Colebrooke's Grammar, for instance.

>all
>always

no good deed goes unpunished

Yes its the real reason Nigerian ethnicities hate the Igbos because they have the most light skin nigerians on earth.

Light skin is more beautiful looking while dark skin is more primal looking which explains why dark skinned individuals are seen as sexually attractive.

>le dark skin is seen as primal
>Neanderthals are all depicted as pale skin

Lel

No. They simply preferred their own skin tone but undarkened by swarthy tans and burns. If they were say Mediterranean with an olive complexion they would have looked at someone of a slightly lighter persuasion but within their preferred range favorably, but foreigners who were even lighter were seen as pallid and sickly.

most retarded post i've read in a while, congrats.

Ah, the good old "British invaders tried to rob Indians of their Dravidian heritage" canard.

japan was also multiracial. until the middle ages lighter skin was a marker of yayoi descent. there are still people in japan who are born as dark as filipinos.

and you can' really deny that people with lighter skin are better at fighting. you can probably try to pretend to argue that it's not due to intelligence (it is,) but the fact of the matter is that light skinned people have been expanding their territory since the neolithic and the darker people tend to die out.

Nope

The Yoruba nation of Nigeria preferred extremely dark skinned women

They liked obsidian skin

>le dravidian heritage and not natural resources

A dark skinned neanderthal would look like a mutated black person.

In women yes, in men no, just look at Minoan/Mycenean paintings

>le dravidian heritage and not natural resources
Its obvious that they were after the natural resources, but they brits literally didn't care for indian culture, at best they despised it as subhuman shit.

see

>you can' really deny that people with lighter skin are better at fighting
what the fuck am i reading

t. buttblasted dindu

>people will fall for this weak b8

>supported
>sanskrit was a dying language
t. beady anglo

On women, yes. Women are lighter skinned on average than men are. I don't think the blackest people from South Sudan particularly care about skin though.

You mean a mutated Aborigine. They already look like Sapiens versions of Neanderthals.

Funny, as Neanderthals were seen as some sort of dark skinned African/ape hybrid in the early days of Neanderthal depiction.

How could that be true though? I'm pretty sure humans haven't been fair skin for a very long time.

They hate the Igbo because they're mostly Muslim, just like the lighter skinned Fulani.

Let me guess, you're Igbo.

You must be retarded if you think that's an actual black person. Or a samefag.

Having a different skin color doesn't always mean different race. The Ainu are extremely pale compared to the Yamato people by the way, but look like pale Aborigines. You think they're the master race and were respected in Japan?

They're nearly extinct.

You trying to say blacks can't fucking type you cunt? We're too stupid to join in your conversation?

>dark skinned african neanderthals in european caves

wat

cultures are made up by individuals so its completely irrational to group collective judgements

but no

says a lot about the kind of person you are if all you can discern or differentiate upon is the level of pigmentation in your skin

vitamin d is fucking sexy
so is fit and athletic
so is good skin care
colour though is like picking the flavour of the icecream rather than whether the active component is made out of horse shit or banans.

Yes, specifically for women. Even within black African and indian populations they prefer lighter skin. Just look how beauty products are marketed all over the world. Always with light skin women. Why? Because they catch the most eyes. This was the case even back in ancient Egypt times.

tbf indian fascination with lighter skin was a middle eastern cultural import.

Initial turkic raiders were called lepers because of their paler skin and pre islamic murals and paintings showed that the pretty ladies were dusky and thicc.

No.

Dark skin was always valued in men more, because it implies someone who is in the field a lot, works, rides horses, wages war, etc. Light skin was valued in women, because it implies she stays at home a lot.

You can see examples of this from Rome to Japan.

fuck off to nobody values your worthless opinion

>the light skinned races, every single time, descended from places higher in the north where the population bottlenecks were greater, and they ended up developing higher intelligence.

aaaaaay lmao

that's why Noth Europeans never developed any Civilization prior to Roman Conquest

kys you retarded snownigger

I'm saying that I see obviously white people on Veeky Forums act like they're black in Veeky Forums for (You)'s from dumbasses who think they're real.

Now, if you are black, I apologize, as I would feel hypocritical, as people don't think I'm black on Veeky Forums.

I love how people like you are incapable of understanding low hanging fruit

how old are you?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

>Early artistic reconstructions mostly presented Neanderthals as beastly creatures, emphasizing hairiness and rough, dark complexion.

>^ Neanderthal image by Kupka, based on Boule, 1909, in Humanity's Journeys Dr. Kathryn Denning, 2005, retrieved 2012-03-17

I'm not really sure why they assumed this.