imgur.com/a/MtlmO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>posting an ugly cunt instead of memes
KYS OP
i like the bottom part tho

>qt cunt>old memes
s-sorry user

not qt

Help a newb goy out by telling me which I should pick and why the others are bad.
Currently playing Skellige because I just started and I'm Lv2

Fuck. Picture related.

From my point of view Xarthisius seems pretty good, right?

are you talking about factions?
play what ever the mighty keks tell you to play user

mighty keks tell you to play niflgaard

if youre only level 2, you wont have the collection to make isengrim work, keira is alright, but xarthisius is your best bet for sure

> ((((((((((you))))))))))

Thanks anons, blessed be the mighty keks.

Zoltan or Coral?

I can see a home for Coral in my Skellige deck, but Dwarves are just fuckin cool, man. Plus, Neutral.

dworf is easy to counter, pick what every you enjoy the most
coral is better in my opinion

thx for the (you) lad

I would go for Zoltan but Coral is great for almost every Skellige deck, is great control unit and combined with Aard is the doom of Swim's dwarves.

Whenever I play a deck thats good against Weather I dont face weather, whenever i play any other deck its non stop fuckin weather

Just play 3 Clear sky in every deck :^)
Or play weather yourself

i do.
i think the problem is i dont know what to do against weather so i get autisticaly angry and misplay hard

it is pretty straight forward tho?
the only problem is how many weather cards he put in there.
just stack siege row and laugh at them because rain is that rare, just dagon\ragnarok\water hag

Lol why were you so butthurt about Hearthstone in the last thread? Face it, all of your flavor of the month card games will fail because HS is too big to die.

Better kiss gwent, shadowverse etc. Goodbye.

Are you actually brain damaged?

I know you want to keep thread alive by baiting but lets not.

Well pokemon CG died even though it was huge.

Yugi-Oh disappeared from the western market a few years ago until it resurfaced just recently.

Magic almost died in 2005 and only survived because Wizards made a conscious effort to improve game expansions.

Nothing is too big to fail.

>Dota 2 will fail because League of Legends is too big to die xD

Here's your (((you)))

Damn this game is pretty good. What faction should I focus on with scrap building though? I can't decide which would be good at lower levels and transitions well into upper.

How balanced is the game so far?

Was legend in HS and master in shadowverse currently. How does it compare to the two games? Seems to be like Duelyst from what I've seen. How likely is it to get into the beta?

i was legend in hs and masters in sv too
gameplay is different enough that you cant really compare them
cant speak of balance before i hit top 100 sadly
but every faction is viable
keys are almost everywhere just google some giveaways

What do you call that Monster deck where they just play big things and pass when they know they'll retain CA?

Servers down?

i figured it out, just keep CA and dont lose first round and make sure you draw enough removal to stop them from getting ahead

I am top 50 and the balance is nice every faction has a way to deal with other factions abilities, some times you are just completely outplayed by the other faction if it has the right cards. For example I am running a shitty Triple Skald Skellige deck and I have been winning against almost all factions except Monsters that with Caretaker and Griffins (that made a huge Comeback for Monsters in the ladder since SK seems to be the dominant faction) can completely fuck up my win conditions (Oldgier, Skald, Ciri, etc etc), I still need time to find a way to deal with them.

Heathstone player here thinking about trying Gwent. What is the best face deck?

Should I pick PREMIUM SHANI (It's animated) or a card I don't own?

I already own REGULAR Shani.

No such thing. If you want ezmode then Weather Control.

Ida unless you want scrappo

premium Shani, if you dont like her down the road, mill her for an epic

About to start up gwent for the first time. Any tips?

How f2p friendly is this game? I'm willing to invest some money occasionally, but not if I'm nickle and dimed every step of the way (Hearthstone).

You'll get a few packs from doing the tutorials (There's 2 pages of them, they're quick.) and then 2 packs a day if you hit 2nd tier rewards each day.

In other words, the game is pretty generous.

Reddit's new tier list: imgur.com/a/MtlmO

Discuss.

Is really welcoming to F2P players, shit I haven't spend a single dime on the game and I have almost all legendary cards. Then again I have been playing since October for at least 2hs a day.

I made a similar list on the previous thread but with less meme cards.

Each "keg" cost 100 ore, so completing tier 2 is pretty much guaranteed 2 packs and is only a couple hours gameplay.

What is the optimal way to use the closed beta in terms of transferred items/cards?

I don't intend to be a high rank player but I like to build a collection and play casually.

Is this a daily thing?

>Sound found a premium gold card
>Be excited to mill it
>Turns out premium cards give the same scrap as regular ones

For what purpose? They cost twice as much to craft but give the same amount.

I guess I should be grateful I found a premium Vernon Roche, but I already had one in the first place.

What a shitty OP pic. Can't we have another thread?

Yeah it's daily. Resets around 12am GMT. The image is wrong though. You don't have to win games. You'll get tier 1 by winning 6 rounds, and tier 2 by winning 12 more rounds. So you can lose every game you play, as long as you win a round each match you'll progress.

>What is the optimal way to use the closed beta in terms of transferred items/cards?

check pic related

>every game if your opponent GG's
5 scrap/ore (x9-18= 45-90)
>every 2 wins
15 scrap/ore (let's go to tier 3 with that, so 15x18=270, average 135ore, 135scrap)
>6 rounds won (3-6 games) tier 1 reward:
100 ore
>12 rounds won (6-12 games) tier 2 reward:
75 ore

>ezpz daily haul:
100ore
75ore
45-90ore/scrap
270ore/scrap

im probably grossly mistaken though

oh, i am. great

Alright I understand the image but what would you recommend for a casual/starting player?

Should I focus on levels or getting a certain rank before the end of the month?

Also how do I get the premium Geralt card?

You'll get Premo Geralt just for playing CBT.

I'd recommend a basic Monster Weather deck, getting to level 10 and then just play ranked while you build your collection. Switch to Casual or AI to test decks/mechanics/cards because it can be wonky (D-Bomb interactions for example)

Don't worry too much about the meta and have fun.

yeah, dont get too bogged down in what's meta or not, everything is likely to change in a month or so, or be reset or both

try not to get tilted, just evaluate why whatever happened to make you lose, and try to think what you might have done different, mulliganed differently

you no-doubt know all this

How do we fix Skellige?

So people don't mill them to craft other cards.

I guess it makes sense, since premium legendary are double the cost, Epic and rare are 4x the cost and common premium are 200 each, while a normal common card is only 30 scraps, I think.

The cost/scrap ratio is a bit fucked up, imo.
At least in the lower tiers.

Nerf Cerys again

I swear leaders used to cost 800 to craft but now they're all 200?

that changed like 3 months ago

> 40 kegs
> 38 rare
> 1 premium epic
> 1 premium legendary

Never again, lads.

Yeah, that was actually one of the first changes introduced at the beginning of the beta, Good move.

Are fogglets gonna get nerfed? Slamming Dr. 7 and watching my board fill up with all this STUFF is too much fun.

That's because you are playing against newbies.
Don't even try that against people with experience.

They'll manage to overpower you and will end with enough CA to play Clear skies last and leave with an empty board.

Unlikely. They're too easily countered.

Good luck I'm playing 1 Manticore Venom, 2 Lacerate, 2 First Light and 3 Rot Tossers

You probably shouldn't nerf shit based on what's happening below rank 13. Foglets are weak. Nekkers are a lot better but still manageable.
The real problem is discard Skellige being too good at everything, and NR and ST not having a proper faction identity.
Also Borkh and Yennefer.

Monsters are straight up cancer and are ruining this game.

Out of the last 20 matches I played, 15 were monsters.

They have to realize this is unacceptable, right?

Your rank?

>Yennefer: The Conjurerer

You'd have to be a retard to think this card is balanced.

That's depends on your deck. She's practically useless against consume monsters.

I am playing casual since I am only level 10 and don't have a good enough deck to play ranked.

God damn it I opened a keg and got Legendary scraps.

Also fun game against a ST dwarf deck. I shit on his deck by basically baiting him into using Aglais to kill an Octvis in round 2. I ended up fucking his ass with Coral and Gerald Aard because he couldn't bounce Aglais to clear the fog. SHIT WAS SO CASH! And I cashing in my current rank 42 position. claiming that ladder wonder if I can make it to top 10 with the shitty triple skald deck. I wonder if Lifecoach is playing this deck still, is really anti meta even though Monsters consume hybrid completely fucks it up.

fuck venom and fuck lacerate
i just want to swarm board with spiders and poor infantry
fuck off

>At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit. Ties are resolved randomly.

Hire me CDPR.

>Play it Round 1 - Turn 1
>Win every time

:^)

That explains it. Just play and get better.

Play ranked anyway. It'll help you learn plays.

This is bait. Funjurer is as strong as you let her be. If she's only pinging for 1 each turn, then the value is pretty low for a gold.

Congratulations, you made her useless again.

Nope. Still strong when played at the right time. Buff her strength if it doesn't turn out that way, but right now she's ridiculous.

> Radovid

> Round 1, Turn 1 : Yennefer: The Conjurer + Roach
> Turn 2: Temerian foot soldiers

She'll end up as a 4 strength card again.

No, she's not. Stop playing Skellige.

Yes she is. I don't play Skellige. Stop playing Radovid.

>Tfw you don't GG Monster players but they still GG you

Radovid sucks my dude. What's your rank?

Like I said, you're retarded if you think it's balanced.

13. Wanna take this outside?

>Being this salty about losing to a faction

Shieldbearer.

>Implying I lose to Monsters

I am just sick and tired of playing them. Maybe if they never get GGs they'll switch to another deck.

If you're not losing then what's the problem?

Whoa you got me good.

>I am just sick and tired of playing them.

I want to play against a faction that isn't brain dead Monsters.

Never heard of weather cards?

Are Skellige and Monsters the only good factions in this game?

>Triple Skaled

God I love this deck.

What deck uses more than one copy of Aeromancy?

They're the only factions that anyone plays.

The game is 70% Monsters, 20% Skellige, 9% ST and then 1% Northern Reams/Nilfgaard

>implying Mad Rad runs Aeromancy, against fucking Aegon.