/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #216

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

lightpoleshunters.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

supplier update.

I put it on, then realised after it was crooked, couldn't take it after a few weeks and decided to see if I could re-position it. Did not work out.
This user offered to send me a free sticker, turned out to be that.
He actually sent 3 free ones. So, ever grateful Joe from Calgary.

Were you the original seller of jdm american, Notori? Cause you been down so long I have no idea what designs you sell.

I feel like stores that go down should at least have a catalog of the stuff they sold, sell, will sell.

I'm opening again soon, and yes. I intend to keep most of the stuff in stock.

>soon

But I'd love to see a catalog of stuff, cause I really don't remember what you had.
I'm getting an extra $4k this month, and ~300 of it I've already set aside for stickers.

I was driving along in fifth in my 91 Honda shitbox earlier today, and thought that a picture of a gear shifter in fifth with 80s neon or 90s paper cup fleck with "Hypermile" or something like that on it would make for a great sticker for us underpowered tinycar MPG fags

Anyone know of something along those lines?

To anyone who missed it last thread

Sorry I fell off the radar friends. I've been dealing with a lot of irl shit recently and had to put AAD on the back burner, and these things are only getting more involved for me going into the summer so I'm gonna go on hiatus.

I'm shutting down the store on April 22nd until further notice so I don't have to keep paying Big Cartel during this hiatus, so until then I'm having a big ass sale to help get rid of my left over stock.

Use code "HALFOFF" for half off your order on absolutelyawfuldecals.com, starting now and ending on April 22nd.

Which one of you fags was parked outside the Daiso?

None of that seems particularly Veeky Forums related.
Prolly just a normalfag.

Good luck with your personal life. Hope to see you back soon.

Yup. I see no osg stuff.

it's honestly better than the flamewars that were happening a few threads ago

anyways i intend to have some new stickers coming up soon and i won't be on hiatus until i'm dead
check the site but i'll be turning that gahara into a slap as well

holy fuck I thought I was bad for spending 400 total
I called it quits because I haven't placed any on the car except for a single WAT

90% of them have gone on a vehicle.
Stickers add up quick.
And I've had some one offs printed as well.

10 to 1 the guy in the op spent quite a bit.

So I'm a retard. I ordered a Kyubey Contract? slap from BYT like a week ago and I just went through my collection and realized I already fucking have one. I guess that's why it's better to put the slaps on the damn car instead of keeping them in an envelope.

Always good to have a backup. Now you have an excuse to put one on your car.

Kid Cudi is all I have

>Daiso
If that's the one in Irvine I literally went to buy booze there today.

its not on my store yet its just an idea at the moment

ill give the outline a go, ive got a couple of brand logo parodies im thinking about printing so this could go with them

heres how the slap would be, dont see much else to change on it

There's one in Chino. Didn't think there were any other stores elsewhere

I need this on my chinkpad

My fav

Not sure if you guys say it where your from but in straya four doors = more whores

that bottom one feels very familiar...

PROJECT PAJEET STEALS FROM YOU AND CAN'T POO IN THE LOO!

Lemme guess, only 20 each?

Did you ship everything out?
Since you're opening again but I haven't received a confirmation email or anything.
(Adress is Lauffen in Germany)

Pretty anime sticker central tier

I'll be adding step on it snek to Negative Lifestyle, I have a batch of stuff I'm gonna add soon but I need to remove several designs since I'm almost at my 25 item limit. Also plan to revise some of the stuff I keep from the first batch of Designs.

It might be me but that GLC looks sorta different. Like there's slightly more spacing between the letters

Holy shit i thought i was the only Veeky Forums fag in nj

imoutodreams a CUTE!

how could you believe out of the nearly 10 million in your state that you were the only Veeky Forumsfag

There's a lot in socal.

It finally came in thanks BD

Did you buy these when he opened his store up last month, or from way before?

Thank you waifusquad, speedy delivery and handwritten notes.

heeelp
1.Should I transfer the shop from the free bigcartel domain to the one without ".bigcartel." in it or it doesn't really matter?
2.How do you feel, is it better to represent stickers in the shop, with photos or with graphics? Can't understand which of them are not total shit. lightpoleshunters.bigcartel.com/
3. Do people care about presence of a protective film on stickers surface?

It is not an advertising, I want to have some feedback to improve as I just started a week ago.

Yeah when he opened up shop recently is when i brought the stuff.

1. .bigcartel doesn't matter, do what you want to do, it's not gonna change sales amounts.

2. I upload the saved project from my PC as a product image... big cartel allows you to have multiple images so I'd recommend 1st picture being an actual photograph and 2nd picture being the actual graphic.

3. If you mean basic laminate, it is absolutely important.

One more. About the background color of the shop. I'm not confident about the black one, is it ok or better to change it to the white?

Do you live in the US? I'm in Australia and hoping to get my shirt, slap, and keytag soon desu

That reminds me, I've still got slaps from Kansei that haven't arrived yet too

Fuck this country

Yeah i live in the US my guy so it didn't take that long

which of these sites can i find a peeking waifu.jpg

nevercontent has a lot of peeks

if you are looking for a rem peak, there aren't any in stock so get line you fucking loser

Does anyone know where to find Kantai Collection decals? More specifically the kanji emblems for the types of ships. Vodnik had them but went on haitus before i could buy. I can't even find the vector or any photos of the emblem

Does anyone sell full-sized Initial D team logos?

I'm talking like ones that are massive, and are actually noticeable when you put them on the side of the car.

FUG pls open soon

im making a worst best boat slut peek for my next run, not sure on where to get the ship emblems tho

I'm sure Robust could do em up for you.
Or just get with a local printer and have them make it.
Only way you'll get it is custom print.

Going local will probably be your best bet. Shipping something if that size would probably not be so great to the end product

I see, thanks anons!

Actually, if I recall the designs are fairly simple.
Might be able to even get a ups store to do it.

I received this one about two years ago from bsg. I know he's not around anymore, but I measured the length I wanted it on the door and gave him the maximum amount of height that would vibe with it. I ended up getting two for 10 or 15 dollars. I'm not sure if the pricing will be exactly the same BSG was a little nuts sometimes (obviously), but I'm sure someone like robust could do it for you.

In fact someone offered to cut me a new one because it's peeling. I feel bad because I can't remember who it was now.

Notori did, I think!

I hate to ruin your perceptions despite your commendable perseverance, but it's a guy.

Daiso in Irvine sells booze? Sheeeeit the one in Northridge doesn't have that

It's a guy using his sister to promote his stickers, is the whole story.
Basically even if she is cute, she's just a mascot.
A pants tighter for the socially challenged, to get them to spend neetbux.

cynical, yet clever.

well-played, can't hold it against the bastard.

I need this for my chinkpad, I already have two WATs on it though

this is nice, would put on PC case

Why hasn't hoon been removed from the fucking blacklist yet?

Any of the shops with a vinyl cutter could do it.
I think it should because added to the paste bin, which shops could do what.

anything like that I could do very easily and have a pretty good colour selection
my only concern is how to ship something that large without crimping vinyl (depending on design ofc, you can fold between letters and stuff without issue usually)

I really don't care, she's still a qt

How is that even bad?

Looking forward to it teitoku

Get shit wasted on soju and Sapporo Black on a Friday night. I suggest it.

now you have one to use and one to save.

smart thinking.

Which waifu is your waifu?

Hey if there's a certain Mike on here that filed a complaint saying you never received your stuff, could you contact me through the page on my store? Paypal is a poor channel of communication and won't let me reply to your email for some reason. This isn't the first time someone's order has gone missing and it's been a while since your stuff got shipped out so I've given you the benefit of the doubt and I'm going to send another order out tomorrow with the stuff you ordered.

I know you are memeing, but he actually delivered. Well, sort off. I bought the Show me a good time slap, but he sent me the Gaijin slap and a note saying that he will send the other slap later because the orders got lost in the mail.

Naisu. About time someone got theirs.

1. Domain name is a personal choice. I got one because it looks better. No real need for it.

2. Have a digital mock up and a photo. That way everything is represented.

3. Laminate feels more quality and extends the life of the print. I recommend it even though it's not actually necessary.

Dark color schemes are best on the eyes. Light color schemes appear more friendly. You do you.

I'm slow as fuck at shipping. Especially with a lot of volume to deal with. So far, I've only got about half my recent orders out the door. I just haven't had a lot of spare time. Sorry, man. I promise that it'll get to you soon though.

Ah shit man, its been sent not too long ago. Hopefully itll be there soon. It HAS been shipped though.

no waifu, i just like the peekinganimegirl.jpg stickers
a keion would be nice though, if only fuwafuwa was up

Ordered from JDF Decals and don't have it yet two months later. Would not recommend.

nah m8 you're not alone.

honestly, what is the point of this thread if basically every vendor isn't stocked ever?

Testing the waters.
Places to improve upon?

Fixed it up a bit.
Thoughts?

creating new designs while we wait for stores to open and re-up

Despite what everyone said, Hoon's a pretty cool guy. Thanks Hoon.

No worries, thanks for letting me know!

t. hoon

;^)

Someone please make this into a sticker, I might buy it from you if you do.

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS PASSED THE 41 BUS TO WESTCHESTER MEDICAL CENTER ON THE WAY TO WCC

I SAW YOUR SMUG ASS PEPE ON THE RIGHT SIDE REAR WINDOW, COULDN'T TAKE A PIC IN TIME

Got my keytag today too!

not /osg/, pepe's pretty normie

Thanks a lot

He also had a handful of slaps and decals on the rear windshield, all at an angle, and his car looked pretty Veeky Forumsish (sorry I'm a huge fuckin nerd)

Wait for Notori to open up again

You guys looking to print the witch's crew slap come to a decision yet? Finally got a day off so I can send the files whenever you need.

Any euros that have ordered from WAT and JDF decals? How long did it take before you received the stickers.

I think you should share the file and give it to Notori as well for guys that have no access to a printer

just put it in the booru, I guess

Pretty tight desu. Personally I'd put a Gahara quote from the show in, instead of "verbal abuse", but I'm too lazy to watch through to find something good.

I Made it at &Tokyo logo generator, it can be used for everything non-comercial

Notori had it for a while