Some faggot is repeatedly coming by my house and either driving a screwdriver or a nail through my tire...

Some faggot is repeatedly coming by my house and either driving a screwdriver or a nail through my tire, the other day it popped on me on the way and I saw the deep hole and a discoloration where I assume was the screwdriver handle impacting onto the surface of the tire. My tires are still under warranty so I got it replaced for 17 dollars, only for later today when I walked outside I found a fucking nail driven into a different tire.

How do I stop this fucking cunt?! I'm in between checks right now and I can't get a camera this week.

Did you recently piss someone off?

Wait in the car then stab him with a screwdriver when you catch him in the act.

unironically this.

i'd be playing nintendo until god gifted me such an opportunity.

Cover your tires with sharp metal objects when you park your car, then inflate all the tires until they're about to explode

>living paycheck to paycheck
move out of the hood user. go be poor somewhere else.

I just started a new job

>How do I stop this fucking cunt?
Shoot him.

>Some faggot is repeatedly coming by my house and either driving a screwdriver or a nail through my tire

That's what happens when you get labeled as a racist. Around here, fucking racists over by stabbing tires up is fast and easy revenge. Unlike keying, they can't drive away without a tire. Hell, you hear about it being openly talked about as the thing to do that cannot get you arrested. Anyone is legally able to bend over to look at a tire. That also puts people out of camera angle and blocks any direct recording which means they can suspect you but there is no proof that is good enough for a conviction in court.

>be unqualified
>apply for job
>don't get job
>WTF RACIST ASS MOTHERFUCKER IMA RUIN THIS NIGGA'S LFIE
Do you not see a problem with vigilante justice here, people assume EVERYTHING is racist and it's not for them to decide. If people are racist, well then they're a shitty person but unless they're acting on it there's no reason to do anything, if they do act on it then it's for the police or courts to deal with, not you. Vigilante justice is beyond retarded

>Do you not see a problem with vigilante justice here, people assume EVERYTHING is racist

A lot of car crimes occur because criminals use perceived racism as justification.

Another problem is if a person's only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail to them. When a person's main skill is to label situations as racist, everything looks racist to them.

This. At the very least, beat his ass and fuck with his car.

Maybe you shouldn't had my gf cheat on me with you faggot and i wouldn't be spiking your tires. You should have just fought me instead so i could get what i want.

If I caught him in the act, they last thing he'd hear is the popping of my stun gun

Park in a garage

>but I'm poor!

ride the bus until you're less poor and can afford a proper place to store your car.

Basically this
ya buddy you need a garage to keep your car away from the tyrone's

>the last thing he'd hear is the popping of my stun gun

If it were me, he wouldn't hear anything since bullets travel faster than sound.

>Wait in the car then stab him with a screwdriver when you catch him in the act.
You can actually lose the case by doing that. Because people already have when the thief is black and he uses the discrimination attack on your motives. You lay in wait deliberately anticipating the suspect would come so that you could kill the black person. That qualifies as a felony hate crime murder as you premeditated (prepared). All that is needed is if you ever said anything discrminatory and boom, you are the defendant and not the plaintiff. The anti-discrimination laws have become very strong since no one dares repeal any of them but only strengthens them due to activism.

I would just post a note on the tire saying "please stop, this is getting annoying I get replacements free. If you would like to cause damage break into my house when I'm not home."

Let that note sit in for a week or and park the car at a friend's house and let them drop you off. Wait for them to break in and shoot them.

Not all of them

>Some faggot is repeatedly coming by my house
That's what happens when someone Doxes you. For example, if Alphonse got doxxed, who knows who would visit him.

>living near black people
i was honestly assuming it was a white man fucking with him.

Fill your tires with that dye they use in the fake money packs at banks. Then when they pop it they'll be dyed bright pink and you can find out who they are and start popping their tires.

he doesn't carry clown caliber, user.

Oh boy its dindus HOA the man is keepin the white man down user

Take your meds

Wait for him to come back and bash his kneecaps in with a bat.

Alternatively (and depending on what state you live in) just fucking shoot him.

Just overfill your tires with pressurized air so that instead of a slow leak when ruptured they simply explode hopefully sending their cutting/piercing implement into their body or face. Then run outside and start kicking them while their down and take their fucking wallet, find their address see if they have a family and just pop by every day and throw a molotov through their family's window, ideally at their children. Children can be replaced in nine months so it's no big deal.

> just pop by every day and throw a molotov through their family's window, ideally at their children. Children can be replaced in nine months so it's no big deal.

Inflate to max pressure listed on sidewall. Passenger cars are usually 51 psi. Pump the bitch to 60 psi just don't drive on it. Or if you have LT truck tires or they say extra load somewhere then you can go 80 or 90 psi. Obviously this is dangerous but if someone tries to stab it with a screwdriver the pressure will push back and they'll probably stab themselves.

*inflating this high is dangerous I know it can be done because when mounting a tire on a rim sometimes I need to put the tire and rim in a cage and inflate it from a safe distance.

Ancom ball is best ball

Stab him with a knife made out of slashed tires

Slash him with a tire made out of knives

Give him a tired knife

Blow down his door. Drop a tired knife made out
of slashes. Leave quietly

>out of camera angle

fuck that.

get a dash cam, hardwire it, record 24/7, see whoever walks by your car. 2 or more times when the same guy walks by and theres a flat both times, it's fucking him

if the courts dont do anything about it, confront the motherfucker and put the fear of god into him.usually people stop fucking around with others when their safety is on the line.

im not saying do something illegal but defend yourself and your property

Keep your car on jack stands and store your tires safely inside your house

I had this issue before so i set up a gopro from my apartment window. Found out they never attacked when the cam was in the window and i was able to narrow down my suspects based on when it was happening before and who was walking by. Reported them to the police who did nothing. Took a weekend to "leave" the property only to find they moved the day before. Never got my revenge but at least the damage stopped.

>not just shooting all tyrones
Killing them is saving you money in the end

This is what you do op. It's going to sound like I'm fucking with you but I'm totally serious.

If your tires are less than 4 years old and aren't dry rotted, air them up to 70 psi. That way if anyone tries to fuck with it it's going to explode in their face. Your car might get a little fucked from the explosion but whoever's fucking with you is going to get hurt.

And yes, airing up newly manufactured passenger tires to obscenely high pressures is safe. I work at a tire shop and there's been times I've had to air up tires to 90 psi to seat the bead, sumimotos are notorious for not seating easily no matter how much tire paste you use. Same with pirellis (don't buy either of those tires btw)

It's either that or you keep going to a tire shop to get your tire replaced. Btw if I were you I wouldn't keep bringing your car to that same place, the employees are going to get really annoyed seeing the same car and they're going to treat it like shit.

>Some faggot is repeatedly coming by my house
You get along with your neighbors presumably. You can set up a 24/7 camera on the neighbor's side even across the street and aim it at your car. Have it zoomed up. The camera is indoors propped up in their window.

Pretty much most neighbors are happy to help. They are in my neighborhood anyways. We all get along and look out for each other.

If you don't get along with your neighbors, then perhaps your personality is the problem here. So no wonder your tires are flat. Some neighbors also don't like felons, so they try to drive them out. I remember gossipping at my dentist's appointment with someone. Their neighborhood found out a felon was living there, so they all made life hard for that person to make them want to move out. Of course, they all watched out in case the felon decided to attack anyone. That's hard since many people have dogs.

> Children can be replaced in nine months so it's no big deal.
top kek