Post your ride, Veeky Forums. Stancefags and other autistics with shit taste need not apply

Post your ride, Veeky Forums. Stancefags and other autistics with shit taste need not apply.

What's up guys I'm still here! Still without new tires because I get paid on Thursday, but I have new wheels with no tires on them!

4/10 boring cur

>he just called my surf green car with a boser hood and modern Chevy badge boring

Wish I'd gotten that shade of blue/10

What that is?

Chevrolet Corsa-san with custom böser hood and seafoam green paint

That's nice. I like that

3000lbs of slow luxury.

thanks user =)
I thought the böser treatment would be a great improvement for such a cute looking car

Owner of the Firebird here,
Medium Quesar Blue (or Bright Blue on Camaros) does really look good to me, love it a lot. Ever own an F-Body or just the 5+ gens? 6.2L V8 SS?

Badge delete or just blacked out without gloss paint? I'll assume delete. Either way, I both hate and love this.

>Badge delete or just blacked out without gloss paint? I'll assume delete. Either way, I both hate and love this.
Looks like it's a badge delete
My car is the one in the OP though

here. i had a few f bodies back in the day. need to get another one of these and twin turbo it.

Stock engine or swap? Twin turboing doesn't seem like something you'd want to do on a stock engine... Wouldn't supercharging one be better?

I'm currently coming around on third gens and kind of want to go back a gen. Only issue is that every Camaro around me is trashed and all of the (to me) better looking Firebirds are overpriced (8k for 180k miles with no maintenance records?).

Regular/10

the irony is lost on you, isn't it?

that one was actually mid-swap in the pic. thats why the front is so high. id do another swap, beef up the bottom end and give it a nice cam. not interested in SC, turbos are much more fun IMO. and itll be a good learning experience for tossing an even bigger turbo than the one i tossed in the audi.

More like 3500+lbs

shoo shoo stancefag
read the OP
what did he mean by this?

It's not even stanced
Better?

It's the 5.0

>Better?
definitely
rear wheels look like they're about to fall off in the bimmer

>ze delegates, herr Donald

Nice Barina.

>Barina
I didn't know they had that name in Aussieland

2 degrees of camber nothin crazy lol

What's up Aryan race enthusiasts
German Cult Tuners > Everything Else

First AutoX

das cool mane

Finally got the bumper and fender replaced, just got it back today.
>Steel hood makes the steering feel a good bit heavier than I remember though.

Bought this beauty Sunday.

looks cool, would drive/10

>bonnet

Way to ruin it in one single mod

>ruin it
Böser hoods are GOAT

how many times have you crashed this thing? also are you gonna paint it

Only once. It was maybe a month or two after I got it, and I was still on shitty tires that came with it. Pic very related. Went too fast around a corner and understeered into a Mercedes. I took full at fault but refused to let them total the car, and just drove with a fucked bumper till I found that one for like, $80. The fender was some Mexican in a Charger backing up at a red light into me as I was passing by them, and then being an idiot, I didn't get a police report, he lied to the insurance, and they refused to pay out to fix it. Wasn't worth the time pursuing it further, so I ended up getting that from the same guy I got the bumper. I got the other side fender as well, but the one that was on there wasn't damaged enough to warrant replacing it.
As for paint, I'm considering praying it, otherwise, nah. I never wanted a convertible to be honest, and only got it because I didn't wanna go 2-3 hours away in my dads falling apart '84 Bronco 2 just to LOOK at any others, that were also double to triple the price of this one. So I settled, and decided I'd keep repairs to it to a minimum if something happened, and try to save up for a hardtop version, and save this one for my gf when she moves to the states.

I hate stance but there is nothing wrong with this

If that's 2 degrees I'm Santa Claus
also wtf is that toe

>mfw I have a seafoam stratocaster
Seafoam a best.

>Moose
ayyy

nice

I actually do tide, unlike you fags.

> I can eyeball alignments
Gee you could have saved us $80k

I dont dare post a proper picture of my shitbox because Veeky Forums will bully me

Just put on a Fancywide today.

When are you going to put in the modena?

got my first ticket last week.

You tell your parents yet?

where can I find these amazing mountains?

Obviously in Victoria, the education state.

He's trying to hide it from them because they'll take away the car if they find out.

Current 3

>education state
I would say Massachusetts but all that came up is Victoria County, Texas

why do people take these shitty, fuzzy, dark photos and upload them? At least take the pic during the day or a well lit area

tasmania, australia.

my preferred method of transportation

Pls no bully

plz post full pic of auto

BEHOLD

No why would they pay it for me if I did?

Sorry thats how your parents treat their car

you need a comma, my friend

Black Camaro guy, I "owned" a 4th gen SS for about a day when i took it my mechanic to inspect it while the seller was at work, but that's it, just the 15 SS in the pic. Also my grandpa built a '32 model A with an LB9 he pulled from an IROC so that's part of an F body

R170 SLK, 2L I4, no kompressor, mated with an automagic gearbox.

Basically it's my mums convertible that i'm using because my E36 wasn't worth fixing and i get the chanse to buy myself a decent car that isn't an old bmw by saving up a little.

Its a steaming pile of shit with awful cosmetic mods by the previous owner, but its my steaming pile of shit

I like it

I wish i had a period

What's to bully, the v6 model is faster than the Cuck86.

2.5L with six-speed.

Better than my parents' cars, but that not saying much because they only have Dodges

thats exactly what your mum said when she found it she was pregnant of you.

Hehe

Your a dummy.

NICE

you resisted the faggot tendency of modding.

Me and my shitbox

Hey look no picture posted for me, because I don't have a car. Got pulled over without insurance and they suspended me a year so I sold my car. It was a shitty 97 bmw 318ti automatic anyway.

I get my licence back in October and when I do, I'm going to get a 88 or 89 CRX HF and do a d15z1 swap. I'll shit on hybrid miles per gallon while going as slow as possible.

roast me.

Cheeky Corsa la.

Is that the 1 litre?

>black paint
>black

Congrats, you got the ugly mustang.

My 78 TA

now a complement?...please?

So do you guys all one a single car or more?
Currently own a 2005 Toyota Corolla s
And 2008 slk 55 amg r171
Thinking about picking up a maserati grantourismo 08 or 09.

I feel like that's having too many cars for a single guy though... idk.

>gold wheels

no idea, I just saw the tasteless mod and decided to share it and pretend it was mine to see if Veeky Forums had any taste left and would call me out on it. I guess it's a 1.4 though, the most common here.
Only correct answer.

Picture I took after putting on new rims and wheels.

Im thinking of painting the hood roof and top of trunk black to match the rims

Hello fellow S197

>those headlights

You can never have too many cars user

What do you really drive?

Thanks, I'll just continue my collection.

>What do you really drive?
Stock Laguna, Volvo engine

Fuck Corsa's/10
Muh Alfa

That car would be patrician if the steering wheel wasn't on the wrong side :^)

It's on the correct side for the civilised world (Australia excluded naturally)