How does this make America feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=8VCJg-qTHi8

Only 10 more years ;)

>mfw no R34 hoard

>R34
always hated how the R34 looked desu, R32 looks nicer

I don't really care. It's annoying that Mercedes-Benz USA had to run vehicle importation for the United States, but there isn't really much I want from overseas. I'd import old Mazads (like the Puerto Rican I am) in a heart beat. Luckily, most are already legal for importation, especially.under the substantially similar clause.

>I don't really care. It's annoying that Mercedes-Benz USA had to run vehicle importation for the United States

this. The only people who freak out over this are teenagers who are just getting into cars thanks to Forza Horizon/TJ Hunt videos.

R34 GT-R is a great car but I've seen way better carrs in my own state.

R32's are legal in the US now

don't really give a shit overall R33 is best and only gotta wait a couple more years for those

>favorite car is BNR32
>know I'll never own it
>know it's maintenance thirsty
>know the Skyline/GTR fanbase is cancerous and most of them are muh 600hp
>know it's not fast nor the most beautiful car
>know there are no LHD versions
>but I still want one so much

I'm not some F&F retard

>know I'll never own it

you can find one in great condition for $18k... That's not much.

>know the Skyline/GTR fanbase is cancerous and most

Why do you care about the fanbase? Are you underage, because you sound underage. esp if you think $18k is a lot.

It's not a McLaren F1

nigga how poor are you, shit is cheap to buy then you just have to maintain it and learn to shift with your left hand
>tfw you're just lazy

I also forgot to mention I'm European. What's worrying me the most is parts and taking care of it, if something goes wrong no mechanic will ever know what they're looking at.

> if something goes wrong no mechanic will ever know what they're looking at.

Oh you def sound underage. What country do you live in exactly?

Clearly can't be the UK, because skylines are huge there.

Indifferent, it's a cool car but not worth the inflated price

What exactly interests you about me?

I want to get to know you babe

>tfw burgerclaps always ruin imports when they become 25 years old by driving the price up so they can get their greasy sausage fingers on them

Help us change our import laws and this wouldn't have to be an issue anymore.

Change them by banning all imports regardless of age? Sure.

would have been jelly if gran turismo 2 had just came out but I don't give a shit now. the laws are still retarded though.

You and I both know that would silly and ridiculous.

Not necessarily. Just some money here and there and next thing you know congress is discussing how cars without OBDII or crash safety/emissions testing are unsafe regardless of age.

That sure does go against the concept of freedom I recall America (and it's market) is/was built on.

Do you not like Americans? Do you profit from cars not being sold to Americans?

What's your deal? That's the kind of thinking that got us into this incredibly unnecessary import restriction debacle in the first place.

>US
>freedom
Lul

The US has stupid regulations
>can't import a car like that because of safety regulations
>but there's a lot of people that drive 80's shit boxes with no air bags
Ok

Already riced taxed to fuck by weeaboo tardos who don't realize it's pigfat and lacks the cylinder count to compete with domestics.

>the US has stupid regulations
Yes we do, too much lobbying and law making based on lining pockets than actually giving a shit about the actual people they apply to. They don't give a shit about us

Big single turbo build with TE37s is the most basic bitch GTR build around. Bayside blue doubly so.

The R34s are super overpriced now for what you get. The R34 to R33 price differential is so big you could do a complete engine and chassis refresh of an R33 with the 50k AUD you save and have better performance.

mein neger

Learn. You only have one life, why are you afraid? Research the shit out of the subject, there are a lot of resources online. You can do it if you are willing to put in the time and effort and it will be an experience you can look back on.

The price increase helps to keep P-platers from skidding them into trees.