fury.gg/
paragon.gg/

More hero build info: paragondb.info/calc
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4
If yours is not listed post it in the thread

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

epicgames.com/battlebreakers/en-US/news/heroes-break-free-and-unite---announcing-battle-breakers-for-mobile-and-pc
polygon.com/a/epic-4-0
youtube.com/watch?v=AkS52cZ0w0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yhIVJdp4u48
agora.gg/deck/67481/chips-grimexe-v38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for new Hero when

? from the depths of bronze: what heroes enemy/team picks is "time to pick Serath" sign and which is "dont even think about her"?

>2 carry on one team

nice one op

It happens all the damn time.
Went up against a three carry team not too long ago.

>Taking Sevarog as offlaner when he barely barely hold himself together earlygame
Why?

Because you really want to play Sevarog but the jungle is taken.

>build stacks
>don't need to share cxp or xp
>root + slow
>escape (very important)
>can combo root and ult an enemy into tower range or to a very happy jungler

I really hate playing Sev though and play like absolute trash with him

Yeah, but earlygame Sevarog dies as if he's make of smoke.

But yeah, lategame Sev is pretty useful

I feel you man
He has a huge learning curve and can be God awful with an inexperienced player.
So I love playing against him as Sparrow
Free kills all day :^)

I'm only recently learning my match-ups and how they change as a match progresses (Feng bullies Carries until late game, for example): anyone want to share their match-up tips? What characters are just designed to tear through what others?

Slow times, baby.

>new patch
>Belica buffs

>Aurora still a special snowflake with mechanic interactions
>Iggy still shit
>Riktor gets a FX fix and is still utter shit

At least Steel is nerfed a little...

Belica tears through Muriel, Countess, Shinbi, Gideon and pretty much any caster with high mana and casting dependancy.

Belica gets torn by anything with low mana dependancy like Grux, Rampage, Crunch, Serath, Sevarog, Greystone, and especially hard by Khaimera.

Earlygame Sevarog gets torn by literally everyone, lategame Sevarog tears through everyone solo.

Aurora tears through carries like Twinblast, Sparrow, Murdock and anything with low defense or health but gets torn by anything with decent defense or health.

Kallari bullies anyone without a decent escape like Murdock and Belica hard, but also bullies every other jungler by virtue of being invisible and can attack anytime, especially earlygame when junglers lose decent chunks of health while clearing camps.

Khaimera bullies low defense characters like Aurora, but can only do 1v1s, but can finish the job much quicker.

I just love how they buffed Bellica even further

why is Aurora seeing less play now

Tbh, she barely does any damage, and lategame can't even push lanes effectively because lol no damage and super minions can just push through

She needed it badly

>she barely does any damage
>lategame can't even push lanes effectively because lol no damage

Post elo right now or else

Else what fuccboi? You ain't gonna do shit

yea you better not post dat elo

fuggin scared b

how you thinks belinciaga does no damages late game? you have a poor build. ridiculous!

>Kallari
Does not bully Belica at all.
If Kallari goes into stealth while Belicas drone is out he'll get shot at
Belica at close range is deadly

She was overpowered as hell if you knew how to use her. Not that I'm complaining.

That's the thing, you need to know how to use her. I rarely saw her played during matches and I still don't. If I mirrored another Belica I'd stomp the shit out of her.

Bad enough easymode Gideon and Gadget still breezing through games.

>Russian Sparrow mid (3-7-1, in case you were wondering) who steals every last one of my jungle camps as I tend to what should be their lane
>YOLO Fey and Grey offlane, then wandering the enemy jungle for the rest of the game
>Dekker alone safelane while I jungle as Feng, help Dek when I can
>TDM against an enemy team that actually knows how to play the game, including a smurf Sevarog that announces the fact in his name

HELP

>running away from enemy threesome
>run past allies
>listen as my allies die behind me while I've got a sliver of health and no mana for skills
Jesus Christ that was scary

Good stuff lads.

shit, I'd rather the stronger heroes require more skill to do work with. I'm sick of every shitter in the world picking Gideon and gadget getting automatic bomb sticks and meteor drops. Gideon's teleport into the sky and ult combo is infuriating.

I saw people cleaning up big time as Belica way before this buff: completely unnecessary.

Belica is amazing at team fights, but solo, she's nearly useless

Alright why isn't anyone posting gameplay?

explain to me why? I hate using Gideon

Drone bruh. Put that in the middle and as long as your team doesn't let them destroy it in the first second, the enemy team won't survive very long. The drone also works as bait for AoE attacks since enemies WILL try to destroy it, because it's that annoying

Build?

necroveil + 7 scrolls

4 scrolls+shadow ward+necroveil
lel

Because they are Belica mains and we have to fight through it.

People who don't main Belica are noticeabley garbage and won't bother playing her.

They took our early game from us, and now Aurora, Gideon, Gadget, Dekker, and other heroes can rest easy until late game if Belicas team even makes it there. Completely unfair that even whej Belica was insanely strong she still takes effort to play, especially with no dashes without teleblink and teleblink doesn't give her any power upgrades.

Completely unnecessary on countess but ok.

what wouyld you recommend?
although i do use shadow scrolls on her i also run it 3 shadows and one windcarver on the side for a little attack speed.

I do the Windarver too.
Sorcerers ward gives ability pen and lifesteal. You can just stack the ability pen you get from shadow scroll there.
Venom Shell and Thorned Greenweave x3/4/5 gives free armor stats and 12 power upgrade bonus.
I go full power upgrades and walk around with 200+ power late game. That's a 500 Q and 400 rmb 1k~ ult
There's also other cards that give armor as the bonus instead of power, maybe if you think you'll need some you can build those.

Epic is making a tactics RPG for Mobile and PC.

epicgames.com/battlebreakers/en-US/news/heroes-break-free-and-unite---announcing-battle-breakers-for-mobile-and-pc

Absolute madmen.

Also that title is trash.

Also that makes four games that they currently have in production (I think they just released Robo Recall).

>mobile
Nah, I'll stick with my Android GBA emulator: actual Android/ IOS games are trash.

>trash
Dang, I'm too impressionable: read something, then incorporate it immediately into my own sentence.

>team has Greystone, Khaimera, Sevarog and Shinbi
>4 guys want to jungle
>We still win
How did the enemy team even lose? I see that I'd take that as a free win

>team has 2 incredibly powerful assassins
>and 2 incredibly powerful tanks
>losing
?

>What is Sev support
>What is Greystone offlane
>What is Khai jungle
>What is Shinbi mid

why is ebic branching out so far now? they're emulating other companies now that gears is dead.

I dont care after Unreal downfall

but there's a new unreal tournament game being developed right now and apparently it's pretty great

Gameplay is really solid, but there is almost none content or players, probably because they focus on paragon right now. I really like paragon, but to be honest I would definitely prefer them to focus on new UT, I love arena shooters and older unreal titles were big part of my childhood

I take it you didn't play Infinity Blade or Chaos rings

you should play titanfall2

This is a really good article on why Epic switched to F2P.

polygon.com/a/epic-4-0

Did I mention everyone wanted to jungle?
>What is Sev support?
Yeah there is no Sev support, its either he's jungling or dying

>Sev support
Terrible idea. If he doesn't get his stacks, he may as well not be there.

I know
But they must've been forced to lane eventually

I know it's bad but in his situation that's probably the best role for him

Nobody cares about standard arena shooters in 2017

Wake-up call to every silly mong who suggests UT should be higher-priority than Paragon

Isn't there Counter strike and CoD? Nobody is going to compete with those at this point.

Neither of those are arena shooters.

The closest thing to an arena shooter that people actually care about is Halo (5). Apart from that you'll have to wait for the new Quake.

I don't know, Overwatch seemed to hit pretty big, so there's clearly room for the market to grow. I just don't think the UT name carries as much weight as some people think.

Overwatch is neck deep in propaganda and pandering

It really doesn't matter. Since nobody gives a shit about any shooter game other than CSGo, CoD and Fifa

OW isn't an arena shooter. It's class-based and team-based so support sluts can play it.

I tried playing the new UT, it's too hard, or I'm not young anymore. I remember q3 and UT as much easier back in the days.

what do you mean it's too hard? what's hard about it?

Too difficult.

So was the Neural Disroptor change an overall buff? Should I be shooting at higher percentages now?

what's difficult about it?

Killing and not dying.

what makes killing more difficult? what makes you more susceptible to death?

The game is too hard.

git gud

Why, not playing is easier.

Return to talking about paragon

not living is also easier than living

What about it?

Living is ez though.

kill yourself ok

No, that's too hard.

It has actual graphics.

Custom announcer for paragon when

youtube.com/watch?v=AkS52cZ0w0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yhIVJdp4u48

>build Fey with Thorned Greenweaves, Spiked Boneplates and one Magna-lens full of shocks

Ew.
Besides, the current announcer is perfect, and he's survived the trip from Legacy intact. Don't fix what isn't broken.

>ALL ENEMIES HAVE FALLEN

Nobody can definitively beat a good Narbash.

>get shit-talked by our Rampage over my K/D ratio in a match when complaining about a pair of friends on the enemy team that are making bitches of our entire team
>point out that I die saving them from the retarded team fights they try in the enemy jungle
>refrain from pointing out that his score isn't a whole lot better for a Rampage
>resist the urge to Good Job him every time he dies without my help
>check Agora
>private
>check Fury
>Smurf with a 1.7 KDA over 10 games

Why are Smurfs both the most toxic and the least self-aware fuckers in the community?

Every time I hear the "EVEN HEROES MAY FALL" I get so fucking tilted because it's usually me

>tfw it's an enemy that's been a dick to you for the entirety of their killstreak
I find I make it personal with each and every person that I lane against; they always seem to be massive cunts for whatever reason, so I make a point of hunting them and saving teammates from them to deny them kills.
No better feeling, except perhaps completely outperforming your equivalent on the enemy team.

So who has a fucking savage build for Grim.EXE? I'm doing ok but I feel like i could be doing better.

Riftmagus Sceptres with damage (maybe one 2 point wound), Viper Bolt with 3-3-2 wound, 2 damage whirling wands, then a Death Nail or Blackblood with 3 minors. Swap out a Whirling Wand for a ward if you want.
Attack speed and Crit, mix and match to your personal preference, enjoy.

FUCKING KALLARI
BROKEN ASS PIECE OF SHIT
HURR IM GONNA TELEPORT TO YOU AND THEN LITERALLY MELT THROUGH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IN 3 SECONDS FLAT. AS FLAT AS HER FUCKING TITS AND ASS.
IM GONNA GO JOHN CENA ON YOUR ASS SO YOU CANT KILL ME.
IM GONNA BUILD CRIT AND ATTACK SPEED AND LITERALLY KILL EVERYONE BECAUSE I CAN AND CARRY MY ENTIRE TEAM.
OH YOU FINALLY MANAGED TO KILL ME AND THE N TAKE AN INHIB AND EVEN DAMAGE OUT CORE???
THAT'S OKAY, I'LL JUST MURDER EVERYONE AND THEN DESTROY YOUR CORE.
FUCKING CUNT.

The enemy team could've gone 4 afk and that Kallari still would've won. Fucking BULLSHIT. NERF KALLARI.

Here's the replay id, for those who don't believe it 4073e5c5d2974494b066cbb9c99036f3

Most Kallari's are shit, and if you have a team that knows to ward and cover for each other when their health is low, you effectively neuter them.
A good Kallari is a frightenig thing, to be sure, but there aren't as many as you'd think apart from the smurfs that Kallari their ways up the ladder with a friend.

One hard and fast rule is that the enemy Kallari will always be great; your Kallari will always be an ineffectual feeder.

>NERF KALLARI

#justsilverleaguethings

It still hurts

Oh, I don't doubt it. Been there myself.

Pretty fucking disgusting how /v/ mods permit Nintendo threads out of /vr/ yet instadelete any threads about actual graphics.

agora.gg/deck/67481/chips-grimexe-v38

shut the fuck up Orwell